List/summary of all things/Bugs that have to be fixed/polished before release (plz try to complete the List, if you find a bug)

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
1.-Lootbags should be stay longer on the ground

2.-Ghost should not be able to see other Players that are alive, to prevent Ghost scouting ! This is useful for the Beta but need to be removed before the game get released.

3.-As many of the floating Objects such as Grass need to be fixed.
I have seen a lot on the way to GK in the snow region. The grass have been placed horizontal,
instead of oblique on the slopes. This has already been fixed in most other regions.

4.-If your Bank is full, and you continiue to add Items, they will
disappear from the bagpack and won´t be in your Bank aswell. They seems to get destoyed !

5.-Lighting in some Dungens and Towns need to be increased

6.-Risars should not get stucked outside the Dungen at some Places. Monsters shoud in general walk back to their Spawn and regenerate Health, if they get stucked.

7.-We need to be able to bind the Blocking-directions on different Buttons, to make it possible to use the new (attack modifiers charges attacks)
This Option is really nice, but you cant press Thrust attack button + right mouse anymore, to perform a Mid Block ! It will charge the Thrust Attack if you press Alt !
You have to look down and press right mouse, and this will cause a lot of imput errors, if you want to block mid or overhead while turning arround !

The spears animation have to be overworked. Look the last Post (feedback about all weapons)

The Swing and Overhead will cancel if you look in the air and want to make an Overhead with the Polearm, when you are using a dwarf, becuase the Weapon is a bit too long and will hit the ground.

8.-The Stuck command need to be changed, so it can´t be abused. If a Player deals Damage to another Player, he should not be able to use the Stuck command for a specific ammount of time. /stuck command is bad. I think the Option in the Menu I am Stucked is better !

9.- There are few Places you should not reach, that can be reached using the Stuck command.

10-There are few rare Places which could lead you to fall under the map.
The character flies indefinitely and cannot use the stuck option, because he is moving all the time.

11.- Add a horizonatal and vertical Mousesense. A lot of players are used to it, becuase they play games such as Battlefield, and do not want that their aim get fucked up.

12.-The murdercount System need to be overworked. You can still give Players Murdercounts after 20 Minutes.
We made the risar Dungen and 1 Player hit me excidently. I could report him 20 min later, after i died in the Dungen. Maybe a player should need to hit a Player for a specific ammount of damage, to be able to get reported.
If the player is killed by monsters 10 minutes later, then he should not be able to report the player.

13.-Murdercounts need to work local. Players should not be able to click on spawn Homeprist and report a Player for a Murder in another region. The Murdercount should count for the region where he have been killed.

14.-In some situation the gore can be bugged. I have once seen a Players head fly off, but his beard floating in the air !

15.-Swimming should be improved

16.-Mechanic to prevent dupes, if this have not been done already.

17.-People with an abnormal high Pings such as 400, which get Packetloss should get thrown to the login Screen, if they deal Damage to other Palyers, to prevent lagswitching exploits and stuff like that.

18.- A player should deal a specific ammount of damage, or block hard hits to gain stats.

19.- Display Bugs in the Skill window.

20.- Keybinding for mute/unmute. Targeting a Player and hitting that key should mute unmute the Player. it should be a mute for a limited ammount of time. Maybe 10-15 Minutes. Maybe you want to talk to this guy again in the future and forgot, that you have muted him.

21.-Maybe no collusion within the bank building, if this is possible, or several entrances.

22.-Clear Inventory Option

23.- This specific tree seems to be bugged !

24.- Upgradeable Bank Space
Maybe make it possible to buy a second Bank Slot

25.-CLade Gift Abilitys are getting removed from the Item Hotbar, if you log out.

26.-Description in the Character-creation to show new Players which Builds are good for a specific Race.

For excemple the Ogmir is a good Tank, Mounted Mage, ... or some basic Infos, that a Mounted Archer Bow need a specific ammount of Str to shoot his bow, ot that a MC need at least ... Str to wield a dismount Weapon.

27.- Icons for emotes, so they can be dropped in the Hotbar Slots.

28.- Make it possible to interact with furniture, so you can sit down on a chair or bench, or
or to lie down in a bed. Roleplayers want to sit down in the Tavern and talk about all kind of things.

29.- Several Entrances/Exits of Dungens.

30.-Make it possible to drag Gold into the Vendor, or uje the right mouse. If you drag the Gold inside the window, you will get the massage. Do you want to destoy the Item !

31.- I would like to see the split stack input changed from shift + right-click to shift + left-click. Shift + right-click feels awkward and clunky. SV should add a slider, so we can type in a number for a specific ammount of materials or just use the slider, to speed up things.

I recommend SV to check the quality of life thread.

32.-Your Character won´t eat the food, if you drag it into the Icon Hotbar !

33.-Cooking profession should be improved. Add some Food that give additional 2-3 Str for a specific ammount of time, or that add 4-5 Hp. Should not be overpowered, but it should be more exiting. Maybe specific food should make your character more resistent against cold or hot weather.
Growth Food and Fatfood in not enough to make this profession fun.

34.-Some of the broken Water Locations need to be fixed.

35.- A combination of L and I should not be a valid name, or will will see guilds using names such as lIIlIIIlllllIIII. You won´t be able to call a target in PVP.

36. A message when a character is about to change its stats status. E.g. if I continue to eat so much,
I'm going to get overweight soon.

37.-Fix the buggy Cape. Sometimes it floats arround/spin from left to right.

Added from Post Nr 8.

38.-Claid Points-Xp for farming Monsters should be shared, there should be more ways to get Glaidgifts

Added from Post Nr 7

39.- General polish of the assets. Christian crosses should be removed and culture specific items should be put into the khurite villages etc. Seeing the same tapestry in every city gets old fast. Some empty houses should be filled with furniture.

40.- Standing needs to be fully activated and tested. Currently f.e. you can only loose relation with the Anam Sith, but not gain any. There seem to be no reaction from other NPCs to your standings other than guard dialog and if they attack you. Thrusars archive good relations with Risars etc. The system is unfinished and should be in a better state for release.

41.- Adding the "final" skill system like described on the website. Currently it´s a weird mixure of MO1 and extremely fast skill gain and skill not affecting yields at all.

Added from Post Nr. 10

42.-For me, the random freeze then system reboot without warning and at random.

43.-Optimization

44.-Strong PVP Pets should not follow in the Water. An exception should be horses. They are not implemented yet, but this was an issiue in MO1

45.-Sv should be prepared to add another Server,
in case there is an unexpected rush on the game and 500,000 players are downloading the game.
I think that this cannot be ruled out. The graphics look really good this time and the combat system has improved a lot, and most players didn't leave MO1 because of the hardcore setting, but becuase of the grafics and the bugs.

46. Clipping Issues with beards and Helmets https://mortalonline2.com/forums/threads/small-visual-fix-for-helmets.1357/#post-18410 + Capes and Shields

Last edited:

Farligbonde

Jan 7, 2021
Very good feedback indeed. But i don't think it's possible to fix them all before release.
But if a few of them were fixed it would be awesome.

Reactions: Zethes

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I will continiue in this Post, becuase the first Post reached the maximum Ammount of Signs.

Added from Post 20

47. Names don't show when aiming. If you hold your aim on a bow and then look at someone, their name and affiliation does not appear until you stop aiming.

48. From time to time The resting Skill cant be put on the Hotbar anymore.

49, Mercimode sometimes look like if someone is holding an upper block.

50. Claidgift Swords, Axes, hammers not give you SKillpoints atm

51. Mechanic to prevent you to get in Locations you should not be able to reach. Positions of Houses and Player Houses should be removed as possible Spawn locations for the Stuck command, as soon as someone place a house. The game calculate a new position, in which a stucked Player will get moved.
It should not be possible to revive Players inside a house, to rule out somneone can bug inside a house.
Add a secure Chest, when housing get released. This secure Chest can get removed, as soon as this emchanic got playtested, that noone can bug inside a house. Imagine a player would loose all his stuff stored in a house, becuase someone bugged inside.
That would be a ragequit reason that need to be avoided.

Monsters need to react quicker, if they cant change their location
during the escape, because they got stucked, A stucked animal, Monster should ether return to their spawn location and regenerate Health, or need to quicker react and find a new Path, if the location of an animal is not changing fast enough.

53. Grass/plants Textures need to become invisible, in the Area where a player will place his house, or the foundation need to be a big higher, so we don´t have the Problem, that you can see grass on the floor of your house.

54. Custom Icons for Text imput.

55. Gathering Animation with a drawn weapon could be improved.

56. Highlight primary and secondary skills with different colors.

57. Since last Patch we have a memory leak and prediction System problem. Strage things happen, that never happened before ! After a relog this problems dissapear. For excample we are sometimes not able to see the released swing animation, till the player relogs and we can get hit by far away players, that never was an issiue before the last patch. Plz Fix it

58. You can´t take controll of the NPC that is placed for you in the World, if your Game crash ! Back in Ultima Online your Character was remainign in the world if someone crashed his game, or got a crash, so Players can´t crash their game, if they gonna loose a fight. An NPC was placed for him in the world as we have it in Mortal Online, but you could immediatly relog after a crash, and take over the control over the NPC, that is placed for you in the world. You did not need to wait untill the NPC was removed from the world. If you crash in a dungen or during a Transport you want to be able to immediatly log in again, and not wait till you charcter loged out. This would mean you are dead, if this happens in a Dungen.

Conclusion

After Mo1 was pretty buggy Sv should try to release a game with nearly no bugs,
even if it has fewer features.
I hope the release will be postponed until the end of March, or a little further delayed, if the investors and the wallet allow SV to delay it, even if i am hyped and can´t wait for presistence.
The many players who left Mortal at the time, as well as the game testers, have to be convinced of the quality. That SV has learned from their mistakes. So that the players don't have to worry about countless bugs after each patch.Most people know how many awesome mechanics and features have been added to MO1, how deep everything was, and everyone is already convinced,
that all good features will be taken over over time. This time SV should score with quality.

Look at the Indie developers from Rust. Slow and steady.

So far I'm actually quite satisfied and had a lot of fun. I like the new combat system and in the big battle I didn't see anyone lagging. My framerate only dropped arround 13 FPS.

I cound not record it, but some other players did.
Nevertheless, SV should keep in mind that the Steam Community always sees everything much more critically, especially when it comes to bugs.

They expect a good, stable and nearly bugfree foundation, which will be expanded over time.
The graphics are good and Sv should put a lot of effort into Haven. The first impression counts.

This also includes more freedom in the key assignments, so that every player can adjust the key assignments comfortably.

According to an Interview with the CEO SV have 30 Employees working on the game. They should be able to fix the bugs.
During the M01 times they had only a hand full of Employees.
The combination out of 6 times more employees and the Unreal Engine 4, that make everything less complicated to implement give me hope.

Last edited:

Farligbonde

Jan 7, 2021
Yes, they should focus on releasing more finished and polished content. When we hit presistance i wouldn't mind 1 patch/month with less content that is better polished and not wait 1 more patch for it to get fixed cause it has not been tested enough.

Reactions: Zbuciorn

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
- Other ways to level clade gifts should be introduced before launch. They are critical to character development and player should not be forced into killing specific mobs to be viable.

- General polish of the assets. Christian crosses should be removed and culture specific items should be put into the khurite villages etc. Seeing the same tapestry in every city gets old fast.

- Standing needs to be fully activated and tested. Currently f.e. you can only loose relation with the Anam Sith, but not gain any. There seem to be no reaction from other NPCs to your standings other than guard dialog and if they attack you. Thrusars archive good relations with Risars etc. The system is unfinished and should be in a better state for release.

- Adding the "final" skill system like described on the website. Currently it´s a weird mixure of MO1 and extremely fast skill gain and skill not affecting yields at all.

Last edited:

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Clade system really could use multiple ways to unlock clade gifts. Hidden achievements give free unlock of a specific one for example, rather than having to do X grind for xp and also some clades could have known achievements as alternative to XP tied to all kinds of things like XP, exploration, reward from finding an npc etc. It doesnt have to be directly better than just farming xp. but alternatives are great.

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
- Other ways to level clade gifts should be introduced before launch. They are critical to character development and player should not be forced into killing specific mobs to be viable.
I noticed that players have tendency to get greedy while grinding risars and it creates unpleasant situations.Even me and my brother started to get angry with each other when one of us was getting most of the ex points:)

Reactions: Anabolic Man

Rhias

May 28, 2020
- warcrys are not useable while sprinting
- unfinished terrain e. g. rivers that just disappear.
- total attribute points in character creation are unclear (you need to remove size in cm / 2 to get the real amount of points that you can spend.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zbuciorn

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
- warcrys are not useable while sprinting

I guess SV will add an animation for the Warcry. That the Dwarfs will bash their Shields or somethign like that. I
think that Hernrick mentioned something like that during his last stream.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
My System is much older and it runs well on low settings. I did not had a single crash, but you are not the only one that have problems. Sv need to take a closer look on that and visit the steam forums aswell. https://steamcommunity.com/app/1170950/discussions/0/3016815718828601955/

From now on i can´t add any more Points to to the List, becuase the maximum length of the Post has been reached.

Last edited:

Rhias

May 28, 2020
The Thursar life steal clade gift is not working (tested it only against NPC's).
I'm not healing any life on dealing damage.

Edit: someone told me that it's not a passive... Hard to see.

Last edited:

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Names don't show when aiming. If you hold your aim on a bow and then look at someone, their name and affiliation does not appear until you stop aiming.

Reactions: Anabolic Man