List of main viable warrior and mage builds for new players.

Levvy

Mar 28, 2021
I hear that speed isn't such a big deal, compared to Mo1? Already I can see that the disparity of speed between certain builds isn't that high. Though of course having a higher speed always represents an advantage, especially in melee.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
I hear that speed isn't such a big deal, compared to Mo1? Already I can see that the disparity of speed between certain builds isn't that high. Though of course having a higher speed always represents an advantage, especially in melee.

The speed between the lower dex builds (90~) and the highest ones (120~) is not very big. in the speed unit that we have, its like a difference of 5-6 speed on jogging and about 8-9 when sprinting.

It'll probably get a once over at some point, but there really should be more incentives to dex other than speed, tiny bit of stam and weakspot chance. Everyone running at about the same speed is good for balance. Its just a shame about what the investment dex fighters put in gives them for the dex as opposed to what a higher strength and/or con build nets them for the same investment. But that is all up for balance at any time anyway.

Glitch

Mar 27, 2021
Add stout and you can use 110 str bows on veelas. So sure, they are definitely not the MAXIMUM damage you can achieve with a bow, but the extra dex towards weakspot, weakspot clade and with a 110 str bow its for sure at least enough to give the maximum strength builds a run for their money. End game, being able to weakspot more consistently even a little bit is much more important than what will be just a few points of damage after armor mitigation that a higher strength bow will give.

Adding magic to a veela is actually hella cheap points wise, if you are only looking to use non damage or heal spells, even better.

For an absolute bare bones, all you need is 50 points and a clade point and you'll be able to cast spell reflect, corrupts, purify, mindblast:

50 ecumenical and you can cast all the support spells and heals(albeit crappy without in and mental offense)
1 clade point for free vitalism skill points
optional:
50 Mental training, now you cast the spells at ~30% less cost and can get concentration to help with pesky corruption interrupts.
50 mental offense, then you can do heals, which will also depend on if you have a bit of int.

This gives me hope lol

Snozzle

Apr 2, 2021
Hi All,

Im new to Mortal Online and will be starting off solo so I was wondering if this build would be any good? My goal was to give myself close to max speed so I could be as self sufficient as possible when in the wilderness. I tend to like PvE and crafting, but im sure ill find a guild eventually if I stick around to PvP. I like playing hybrid classes.

Thanks in advance for any feedback and improvements.

Having looked into it a bit more, perhaps I would be better off going something more like this? (Fat Hybrid)

Last edited by a moderator:

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
Thanks for this, but how do I know where to put my character creation stat points?

For a warrior, you want to max out STR, DEX and CON. On the character creation screen you want to put all your points into CON then DEX cause those two are the hardest to level up.

Reactions: PoisonArrows

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
If you are looking for a PvP guild and are not interested in zerging but high skill and high group cohesion, you can apply to one of our guilds:
/ Levia contact > cq#7419
/ Content contact >
IDKMYNAME#8854

Aight guys, so i just updated this thread [06.09.2021]. The meta in the game changes somewhat often and since the last time I wrote this guide the builds DID differ a decent bit but not crazy much. If I find these builds getting outdated like crazy, then I will probably update it again. These are builds created by me, and with help from people who main the separate classes. There are different builds that can be viable but not SUPER META, that I haven't included.

These builds are made as a guideline for new player to not make trash character builds, if you have played this game for any decent length of time, you will be able to make any build yourself.

If you find any critical mistakes or dumb typos, just reply and let me know.

Pre notes to keep in mind:
All of these builds are supposed to be new player friendly "guidelines". If you have played this game for a bit, you can easily make your own build and understand how everything works. The nature of the game allows for TONS of different builds, and every build i list here are supposed to be as a "main viable" type of build, there are ofcourse different variations to these.
If you make a full veela warrior build, you might aswell include some magic into your build because you will have AT THE MINIMUM about 70 or so mana by leftover attribute points. So any veela warrior build might aswell be a "paladin" build by simply including magic.

WARRIOR BUILDS

Full Veela warior type 1:
Age 31, Overweight (150%), maxmimum size (184cm).

This build is the second fastest viable warrior build, right after a stout veela. You have VERY good HP (about 197) paired with decent damage, EXTREMELY good speed, paired with good survivability. Veelas have EXTREMELY good clade gifts, mostly aimed towards survival. You take less fall damage falling off cliffs, you can jump the same height in combat mode as out of and you regen more stamina while standing still. You also have 2 active clade gifts that increase your speed that can be stacked so you can SUPERSPEED away in a sticky situation. This is the kind of build you want to run if you want to play for survival and anti-zerg.
In general, veela warriors have less damage than other warrior builds, but they make it up with speed, combat jump height and speed. As i mentioned above, veela is the prime race you want to play if you are a small group looking to play survival and anti-zerg. Also the fact you can pick up magic and have leftover mana points after maxing all your other attributes makes it very easy for you to become a paladin/hybrid and crossheal your team if needed.

Full Veela warior type 2:
Age 31, Stout (130%), maxmimum size (184cm).

This is basically the same build as i mentioned above, except that it is faster, with the tradeoff of less HP (about 184). The tradeoff gives you more speed and SLIGHTLY more damage, so many people choose this build if they feel comfortable losing about 10~ health points. Everything else above applies.

Full Blainn warior type 1:
Age 23, Stout (130%), minimum size (156/157cm).

This i would call one of the two most viable melee builds. If i had to choose, i would either play a full veela warrior or a full blainn warrior. Blainns have TONS of hp (about 210), they are slow but they have clades that give them damage reduction. They also have clades that give them ACTIVE damage reduction. They do a lot of damage and they also have an active clade that is pretty good, the crackpipe. You basically have an active skill that can heal you for 50 HP (out of combat mode) while it lowers your HP reserves, this can be negated by just carrying health reserve regen food with you (pigmeat cooked in a cooking pot). Another one of the best upsides
with playing a full blainn warrior, is the fact they are so TINY (156cm). When your character is that small, its hard to hit and every animation hide you do is even harder for the enemy to read due to your small size. Its tanky, good damage and decent survival, the drawback with playing full blainn is their low movement speed. The low movement speed is KIND OF negated by the fact they have BY FAR the most stamina out of any race/build in the game (about 396).

Full khurite warrior type 1:
Age 23, stout (130%), minimum size (167cm *with clades*).

This build is kind of a middle man build. It is very fast, second to the veelas and it has very good damage, about the same as oghmirs. The drawback is the fact that the human clades arent very good. You go minimum size because min size is extremely good for fights making your character harder to see and making your animation hiding better. Theres not much else to say about this build. I WILL say though that this is the THIRD build type i would make if i didnt make the two above ones. You can research the human clades for yourself but to give a quick rundown, most of the human clades give you benefits for magic, but a human hybrid build is not very good because you cant
really get out of range to use magic very well in realistic fights.

Thursar kallard type 1:
age 30 (2x thursar, 2x kallard), maximum size (~220cm *with clades*).

This is the highest damage build in the game. It is ALLRIGHT. The downside with this build is the fact it is pretty slow (the same speed as the blainn build), and its physical size. Its an easy target in groupfights, and depending on your clade choice, you might take increased magic damage. Its not a bad build, but i would not recommend it if you are a small scale group due to the fact its so slow and so easy to hit. If you are in a zerg guild or you are doing a 5v5, then this is a very good build.

MAGE BUILDS

A message that i would like to make before i get into the mage builds. Is the choice between MAX size and MIN size. If you go MAX size, you get more HP but less stamina and damage. If you go MIN size, you get more mana and damage but less HP. So this choice is inertly yours to make and i cant really decide what you think is best compared to HP to DMG and MANA.

Full Veela mage type 1:
(Age 31 - Max size - Overweight 150%).

This is a decent mage build, fairly low damage (overall) but high HP and very good speed. The choice of mage build is honestly very personal prefference, when it comes to speed/damage/health. This one is a high HP, medium damage and high speed.

Full sheevra mage type 1:
(Age 50 - Min size - Bulging 195%).

This is basically the best "all around" build for a mage. It has EXTREMELY good damage, very good mana, and it is decent speed (429). The only thing catching you on this build will be a veela warrior / hybrid / palading. You will be trucking people with damage and be healing for CRAZY ammounts. This is probably the main mage build at the moment per update of this post. If you are just starting and want the "cookie cutter" build, this is the one.

The fat mage (oghmir, sheevra etc.)
(Age 60 - Size doesnt matter - Obese 200%)

So this is the fatmage build, most people choose to go oghmir on this one for the extra INT bonuses, but this is basically the highest damage mage build out there. The downside to this is basically the EXTREMELY slow movement speed. If you get caught out with this by a warrior, you are a walking lootbag, unless ofcourse you are very good at blocking (which is extremely easy). But in groupfights this does EXTREMELY good high DMG heals and SUPER BIG damage offensive spells. This is probably not the build you want to go in a small scale group simply due to the fact its so easy to punish and the super slow movement speed (you usually need to kite on a small scale group).

HYBRID BUILDS

@@Will add if theres interest for it@@
Add the Hybrid Builds please, I'm interested to see what other players have come up with in regards to that.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
For a warrior, you want to max out STR, DEX and CON. On the character creation screen you want to put all your points into CON then DEX cause those two are the hardest to level up.
Please add this info when you add the hybrids list as well.

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
I am looking for Thursar build suitable for my 1hsword/shield combo I love to use.
So far I have common max high build but I would like to try little bit smaller Thursar.
Any ideas?

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
minimum height Thur/kall if you just want a tanky brawny build.

Khurite if you want a bit more dex I guess.

Reactions: Zbuciorn

zers

Aug 4, 2021
I am looking for Thursar build suitable for my 1hsword/shield combo I love to use.
So far I have common max high build but I would like to try little bit smaller Thursar.
Any ideas?

I would go oghmir. Full blainn and just calculate the height you can have with full str, dex and con

Reactions: Zbuciorn

andreyss

Dec 29, 2021
Aight guys, so i just updated this thread [06.09.2021]. The meta in the game changes somewhat often and since the last time I wrote this guide the builds DID differ a decent bit but not crazy much. If I find these builds getting outdated like crazy, then I will probably update it again. These are builds created by me, and with help from people who main the separate classes. There are different builds that can be viable but not SUPER META, that I haven't included.

These builds are made as a guideline for new player to not make trash character builds, if you have played this game for any decent length of time, you will be able to make any build yourself.

If you find any critical mistakes or dumb typos, just reply and let me know.

Pre notes to keep in mind:
All of these builds are supposed to be new player friendly "guidelines". If you have played this game for a bit, you can easily make your own build and understand how everything works. The nature of the game allows for TONS of different builds, and every build i list here are supposed to be as a "main viable" type of build, there are ofcourse different variations to these.
If you make a full veela warrior build, you might aswell include some magic into your build because you will have AT THE MINIMUM about 70 or so mana by leftover attribute points. So any veela warrior build might aswell be a "paladin" build by simply including magic.

WARRIOR BUILDS

Full Veela warior type 1:
Age 31, Overweight (150%), maxmimum size (184cm).

This build is the second fastest viable warrior build, right after a stout veela. You have VERY good HP (about 197) paired with decent damage, EXTREMELY good speed, paired with good survivability. Veelas have EXTREMELY good clade gifts, mostly aimed towards survival. You take less fall damage falling off cliffs, you can jump the same height in combat mode as out of and you regen more stamina while standing still. You also have 2 active clade gifts that increase your speed that can be stacked so you can SUPERSPEED away in a sticky situation. This is the kind of build you want to run if you want to play for survival and anti-zerg.
In general, veela warriors have less damage than other warrior builds, but they make it up with speed, combat jump height and speed. As i mentioned above, veela is the prime race you want to play if you are a small group looking to play survival and anti-zerg. Also the fact you can pick up magic and have leftover mana points after maxing all your other attributes makes it very easy for you to become a paladin/hybrid and crossheal your team if needed.

Full Veela warior type 2:
Age 31, Stout (130%), maxmimum size (184cm).

This is basically the same build as i mentioned above, except that it is faster, with the tradeoff of less HP (about 184). The tradeoff gives you more speed and SLIGHTLY more damage, so many people choose this build if they feel comfortable losing about 10~ health points. Everything else above applies.

Full Blainn warior type 1:
Age 23, Stout (130%), minimum size (156/157cm).

This i would call one of the two most viable melee builds. If i had to choose, i would either play a full veela warrior or a full blainn warrior. Blainns have TONS of hp (about 210), they are slow but they have clades that give them damage reduction. They also have clades that give them ACTIVE damage reduction. They do a lot of damage and they also have an active clade that is pretty good, the crackpipe. You basically have an active skill that can heal you for 50 HP (out of combat mode) while it lowers your HP reserves, this can be negated by just carrying health reserve regen food with you (pigmeat cooked in a cooking pot). Another one of the best upsides
with playing a full blainn warrior, is the fact they are so TINY (156cm). When your character is that small, its hard to hit and every animation hide you do is even harder for the enemy to read due to your small size. Its tanky, good damage and decent survival, the drawback with playing full blainn is their low movement speed. The low movement speed is KIND OF negated by the fact they have BY FAR the most stamina out of any race/build in the game (about 396).

Full khurite warrior type 1:
Age 23, stout (130%), minimum size (167cm *with clades*).

This build is kind of a middle man build. It is very fast, second to the veelas and it has very good damage, about the same as oghmirs. The drawback is the fact that the human clades arent very good. You go minimum size because min size is extremely good for fights making your character harder to see and making your animation hiding better. Theres not much else to say about this build. I WILL say though that this is the THIRD build type i would make if i didnt make the two above ones. You can research the human clades for yourself but to give a quick rundown, most of the human clades give you benefits for magic, but a human hybrid build is not very good because you cant
really get out of range to use magic very well in realistic fights.

Thursar kallard type 1:
age 30 (2x thursar, 2x kallard), maximum size (~220cm *with clades*).

This is the highest damage build in the game. It is ALLRIGHT. The downside with this build is the fact it is pretty slow (the same speed as the blainn build), and its physical size. Its an easy target in groupfights, and depending on your clade choice, you might take increased magic damage. Its not a bad build, but i would not recommend it if you are a small scale group due to the fact its so slow and so easy to hit. If you are in a zerg guild or you are doing a 5v5, then this is a very good build.

MAGE BUILDS

A message that i would like to make before i get into the mage builds. Is the choice between MAX size and MIN size. If you go MAX size, you get more HP but less stamina and damage. If you go MIN size, you get more mana and damage but less HP. So this choice is inertly yours to make and i cant really decide what you think is best compared to HP to DMG and MANA.

Full Veela mage type 1:
(Age 31 - Max size - Overweight 150%).

This is a decent mage build, fairly low damage (overall) but high HP and very good speed. The choice of mage build is honestly very personal prefference, when it comes to speed/damage/health. This one is a high HP, medium damage and high speed.

Full sheevra mage type 1:
(Age 50 - Min size - Bulging 195%).

This is basically the best "all around" build for a mage. It has EXTREMELY good damage, very good mana, and it is decent speed (429). The only thing catching you on this build will be a veela warrior / hybrid / palading. You will be trucking people with damage and be healing for CRAZY ammounts. This is probably the main mage build at the moment per update of this post. If you are just starting and want the "cookie cutter" build, this is the one.

The fat mage (oghmir, sheevra etc.)
(Age 60 - Size doesnt matter - Obese 200%)

So this is the fatmage build, most people choose to go oghmir on this one for the extra INT bonuses, but this is basically the highest damage mage build out there. The downside to this is basically the EXTREMELY slow movement speed. If you get caught out with this by a warrior, you are a walking lootbag, unless ofcourse you are very good at blocking (which is extremely easy). But in groupfights this does EXTREMELY good high DMG heals and SUPER BIG damage offensive spells. This is probably not the build you want to go in a small scale group simply due to the fact its so easy to punish and the super slow movement speed (you usually need to kite on a small scale group).

HYBRID BUILDS

@@Will add if theres interest for it@@
Any of the melee builds work for solo or duo? or are good from the back of the horse and on foot ? TY!

Karsue

Dec 30, 2021
I am trying to make a Dex fighter Sheevra. So this is helpful but if I could mix a bit of magic in that would be great can someone explain further how that would work ?

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
I am trying to make a Dex fighter Sheevra. So this is helpful but if I could mix a bit of magic in that would be great can someone explain further how that would work ?
Clades make it easier to throw in some magic skills.
There isn't really a trick to it, you simply have enough skill points for both melee/ranged and magic, you have the attribute points for focusing on all three thanks to your clades but you'll mainly pick two most likely and focus your attribute build around them.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
Any updates on this list? Feels like Dex mage is the standard, haven't seen any sheevra 50y/0 bulging, though on paper it looks interesting.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I hope my enemies use these builds.

lool. pouring over the funny shmerrick posts.

Lean veela 31 184 BROSE. EZEZ.

As for fighters, tbh I guess blain is OP (so says everyone), but I haven't played it, but there's a lot of middle room, too. I think a lot of human fighters can be pretty decent + you get the extra pts. You aren't gonna be as tanky but it's more versatile. People sleeping on Thurs still, I think, too, once you get that life steal and regen in action, it's gonna be nasty.

I mean, check it @humanz, this reroll I made a Khur khur khur kall, mainly to be BIG and get that lil bit of extra dmg. 192-3 or something max height, Did age 30. 112( w/ clade) str, 100 dex (w/ clade, now w/ clade is kinda more of an issue), 115 con ( w/clade) pretty sure 26% dmg. Now, I dunno how much you guys care about int for crafting pts or for reading speeding (assuming that still matters?), but my previous build was sard, sid, khur, sid min height. 169 iirc. 21% dmg, 110 str, 94 (iirc, mbe 95?) dex, 107 con. BUT I had 80 int! Kind of makes me wonder because I'm gonna use that as my crafter. It's like... yea you lose out on stam and hp fosho, but that's a massive amount of att points you gain.

shill

Mar 24, 2021
Oghrim / Huergar - (Age 63 - Midget - Fat 150%)
Stats (some flexibility here - i did tests for 118 INT / 123 INT) 118/123 INT - 65-72 DEX - 21-23 STR - 98-101 CON - 40ish PSY

Above build provides decent speed boost on foot as well better handling on horse for those who still wants to play Oghrim and not being boxing training bag when unmounted.

Due to changes in INT curve it is not that much worth to go full obese, also from the perspective of mounted travel and even more important lack of turning the horse smoothly ability when dex is only 10 points I would advise to avoid having such low Dexterity (thats technically huge nerf to Obese Fat mage people tend not to notice in last patches).

INT of 123 or even 118 is good enough for being efficient healer as well as occasionally (depending on situation) to toss still very decent a dmg spells. Only light weapons like flakestone/jadeite daggers are preferred solution here, but we are winning better horse riding that is a must when it comes to Mounted Magery anyways.

Min-maxing is sometimes not the best option at least from my observation, just an option and opinion from me to consider by whom it may concern.

Last edited: