List of main viable warrior and mage builds for new players.

Itachi

Jul 26, 2022
Aight guys, so i just updated this thread [06.09.2021]. The meta in the game changes somewhat often and since the last time I wrote this guide the builds DID differ a decent bit but not crazy much. If I find these builds getting outdated like crazy, then I will probably update it again. These are builds created by me, and with help from people who main the separate classes. There are different builds that can be viable but not SUPER META, that I haven't included.

These builds are made as a guideline for new player to not make trash character builds, if you have played this game for any decent length of time, you will be able to make any build yourself.

If you find any critical mistakes or dumb typos, just reply and let me know.

Pre notes to keep in mind:
All of these builds are supposed to be new player friendly "guidelines". If you have played this game for a bit, you can easily make your own build and understand how everything works. The nature of the game allows for TONS of different builds, and every build i list here are supposed to be as a "main viable" type of build, there are ofcourse different variations to these.
If you make a full veela warrior build, you might aswell include some magic into your build because you will have AT THE MINIMUM about 70 or so mana by leftover attribute points. So any veela warrior build might aswell be a "paladin" build by simply including magic.

WARRIOR BUILDS

Full Veela warior type 1:
Age 31, Overweight (150%), maxmimum size (184cm).

This build is the second fastest viable warrior build, right after a stout veela. You have VERY good HP (about 197) paired with decent damage, EXTREMELY good speed, paired with good survivability. Veelas have EXTREMELY good clade gifts, mostly aimed towards survival. You take less fall damage falling off cliffs, you can jump the same height in combat mode as out of and you regen more stamina while standing still. You also have 2 active clade gifts that increase your speed that can be stacked so you can SUPERSPEED away in a sticky situation. This is the kind of build you want to run if you want to play for survival and anti-zerg.
In general, veela warriors have less damage than other warrior builds, but they make it up with speed, combat jump height and speed. As i mentioned above, veela is the prime race you want to play if you are a small group looking to play survival and anti-zerg. Also the fact you can pick up magic and have leftover mana points after maxing all your other attributes makes it very easy for you to become a paladin/hybrid and crossheal your team if needed.

Full Veela warior type 2:
Age 31, Stout (130%), maxmimum size (184cm).

This is basically the same build as i mentioned above, except that it is faster, with the tradeoff of less HP (about 184). The tradeoff gives you more speed and SLIGHTLY more damage, so many people choose this build if they feel comfortable losing about 10~ health points. Everything else above applies.

Full Blainn warior type 1:
Age 23, Stout (130%), minimum size (156/157cm).

This i would call one of the two most viable melee builds. If i had to choose, i would either play a full veela warrior or a full blainn warrior. Blainns have TONS of hp (about 210), they are slow but they have clades that give them damage reduction. They also have clades that give them ACTIVE damage reduction. They do a lot of damage and they also have an active clade that is pretty good, the crackpipe. You basically have an active skill that can heal you for 50 HP (out of combat mode) while it lowers your HP reserves, this can be negated by just carrying health reserve regen food with you (pigmeat cooked in a cooking pot). Another one of the best upsides
with playing a full blainn warrior, is the fact they are so TINY (156cm). When your character is that small, its hard to hit and every animation hide you do is even harder for the enemy to read due to your small size. Its tanky, good damage and decent survival, the drawback with playing full blainn is their low movement speed. The low movement speed is KIND OF negated by the fact they have BY FAR the most stamina out of any race/build in the game (about 396).

Full khurite warrior type 1:
Age 23, stout (130%), minimum size (167cm *with clades*).

This build is kind of a middle man build. It is very fast, second to the veelas and it has very good damage, about the same as oghmirs. The drawback is the fact that the human clades arent very good. You go minimum size because min size is extremely good for fights making your character harder to see and making your animation hiding better. Theres not much else to say about this build. I WILL say though that this is the THIRD build type i would make if i didnt make the two above ones. You can research the human clades for yourself but to give a quick rundown, most of the human clades give you benefits for magic, but a human hybrid build is not very good because you cant
really get out of range to use magic very well in realistic fights.

Thursar kallard type 1:
age 30 (2x thursar, 2x kallard), maximum size (~220cm *with clades*).

This is the highest damage build in the game. It is ALLRIGHT. The downside with this build is the fact it is pretty slow (the same speed as the blainn build), and its physical size. Its an easy target in groupfights, and depending on your clade choice, you might take increased magic damage. Its not a bad build, but i would not recommend it if you are a small scale group due to the fact its so slow and so easy to hit. If you are in a zerg guild or you are doing a 5v5, then this is a very good build.

MAGE BUILDS

A message that i would like to make before i get into the mage builds. Is the choice between MAX size and MIN size. If you go MAX size, you get more HP but less stamina and damage. If you go MIN size, you get more mana and damage but less HP. So this choice is inertly yours to make and i cant really decide what you think is best compared to HP to DMG and MANA.

Full Veela mage type 1:
(Age 31 - Max size - Overweight 150%).

This is a decent mage build, fairly low damage (overall) but high HP and very good speed. The choice of mage build is honestly very personal prefference, when it comes to speed/damage/health. This one is a high HP, medium damage and high speed.

Full sheevra mage type 1:
(Age 50 - Min size - Bulging 195%).

This is basically the best "all around" build for a mage. It has EXTREMELY good damage, very good mana, and it is decent speed (429). The only thing catching you on this build will be a veela warrior / hybrid / palading. You will be trucking people with damage and be healing for CRAZY ammounts. This is probably the main mage build at the moment per update of this post. If you are just starting and want the "cookie cutter" build, this is the one.

The fat mage (oghmir, sheevra etc.)
(Age 60 - Size doesnt matter - Obese 200%)

So this is the fatmage build, most people choose to go oghmir on this one for the extra INT bonuses, but this is basically the highest damage mage build out there. The downside to this is basically the EXTREMELY slow movement speed. If you get caught out with this by a warrior, you are a walking lootbag, unless ofcourse you are very good at blocking (which is extremely easy). But in groupfights this does EXTREMELY good high DMG heals and SUPER BIG damage offensive spells. This is probably not the build you want to go in a small scale group simply due to the fact its so easy to punish and the super slow movement speed (you usually need to kite on a small scale group).

HYBRID BUILDS

@@Will add if theres interest for it@@
I'd be interested in a hybrid build. I'm trying to do one myself wanna do a tank warrior/necromancer build.

Knox

Mar 25, 2021
@cerqo i always wonder why i dont see more Full khurite fighters, i mean slightly above average like you said. 23% dmg 203 hp and 427 movement, is it the clades that make people unwilling to roll one ? because they are decent support i would think... more standings, clear mind of spells and less team damage ?

LurkinMurkin

Sep 21, 2022
@cerqo i always wonder why i dont see more Full khurite fighters, i mean slightly above average like you said. 23% dmg 203 hp and 427 movement, is it the clades that make people unwilling to roll one ? because they are decent support i would think... more standings, clear mind of spells and less team damage ?
Better off as Human tindremene to provide lesser heal, or as Veela to provide 10% guild speed buff.

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
Even tho this was written a long time ago, not much has really changed build wise, some new builds have popped up with faster movement speed etc, like lean/fit thursar or whatever and its been long enough that people now understand what builds are good and not good. And regardless, build isnt the main deciding factor when it comes to fights (except for thursar regen clade in 1v1s).

I think the main reason you don't see a lot of humans is because there are 3 main builds in this game for warriors, that serve 3 roles and they are the best in those 3 roles, playing anything in between is kind of pointless. You have slow thursars that do the most damage and are huge targets, you have tiny oghmirs that are the tanks also slow, and you have the veelas that are faster than anyone.

Seeing as most people do groupfights and base their builds around that (looking past the roleplayers), going human and getting a tiny bit of speed with 20% damage bonus, is completely irrelevant in a group fight scenario because you wont really be trying to run away (and if your group plays around that, then veelas are way better at that anyways), and you are not fast enough or have combat jump to harass the enemy backline like a veela, so you are just a weaker frontliner for no real benefit.

Edit: Also forgot to mention, yes human clades are pretty shit compared to every other race and it its completely fucking comical that SV buffs the clade trees in pretty much every other race before hard buffing human clades, but then again nobody is surprised cause that just points to the core problem with the game.

Realistically I should probably remove the human khurite from the build list, but its whatever, something not completely meta to try, and its not terrible, its just not as good as thursars/oghmirs or veelas.

Last edited: