like 50% of players pets vanished after the update and restart

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Hard to even complain since trolls just go 'Lul gets a new stable of pets' and this dumb shit is expected but ffs so annoying. Sure losing all of my horses isn't the end of the world. It's just all the bugs add up and begin to wear on you. Like ugh lost all my pets again? Oh chucky darns!

Last edited:
Reactions: Raknor and Jatix

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
I have had a lot more pets revived than dissapear and if it\s all fixed now then no reason to cry over spilled milk tbh

had a GM kill my 125 horse yesterday. It was bugged and I couldnt move and my friends couldnt kill it. was honestly just happy that they acted quick.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
I have had a lot more pets revived than dissapear and if it\s all fixed now then no reason to cry over spilled milk tbh

had a GM kill my 125 horse yesterday. It was bugged and I couldnt move and my friends couldnt kill it. was honestly just happy that they acted quick.

alright how about we make an exchange then since you don't care you can give me all the pets in your stable. You don't care. Right?

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
alright how about we make an exchange then since you don't care you can give me all the pets in your stable. You don't care. Right?
Absolutely. it's empty :p
it's not that I don't care, I understand it's annoying but if the bug is fixed it's a problem of the past and your new horses will be happy until they are full of arrows.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
it's not that I don't care, I understand it's annoying but if the bug is fixed it's a problem of the past and your new horses will be happy until they are full of arrows.

funny you mention it since noones ever killed my pets, but I've lost 6 and counting so far to stupid bugs

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
This is like if a bug wiped ur bank and your like "but dont worry it wont happen again lel jaja kekw", and then they accidentally delete ur character. The stupid bugs get old, and a bug that wipes someone's stable shouldn't exist. Yes the pets could just get zerged and die. But it didnt, it got deleted by the game. People get stuff so they can use it in the game, not so it can get deleted without them even dying and losing it. Pop is going down every day, they really cant afford to be doing shit like this.

Reactions: ArcaneConsular

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
This is like if a bug wiped ur bank and your like "but dont worry it wont happen again lel jaja kekw", and then they accidentally delete ur character. The stupid bugs get old, and a bug that wipes someone's stable shouldn't exist. Yes the pets could just get zerged and die. But it didnt, it got deleted by the game. People get stuff so they can use it in the game, not so it can get deleted without them even dying and losing it. Pop is going down every day, they really cant afford to be doing shit like this.

yeah its not just one bug one time. Had two bears die to do the cant move or attack stuff. Now game just deleted my pets. Just adds up after awhile. Pets take like 8 hours to train