Liar liar SV´s nose grows higher

Apr 25, 2022
So this is the message that was put out only days ago by the puppet himself schmobmo:

1. Wardecs and Alliance Systems - To start a war it costs 200g for the instigator. - To quit a war it will take 48 hours before you can and cost 100g. One side has to do it - To enable to be able to Wardec a guild, it requires that at least 2 members are murderers. - Alliances cost 100g on each side to accept. - Alliances are free to cancel - Ally members receive buffs from your clade gift buffs (active skills that give buffs). - Wardecs on one guild will bring in entire alliance into the war. - In an Alliance, the guild who is in the war proper, can stop the war. The alliance member cannot. - When you hit a wardec'ed player (Orange named). Youi will receive a 5 minute War Combatant debuff. This will have guards kill you as if you are a criminal. - You can loot orange bags without a criminal timer. - There is a limit of 10 in alliances and 10 wars for a guild.
" - Wardecs on one guild will bring in entire alliance into the war. "

And this is the message from the most recent patch notes.

Declare war / Request ally added to guild diplomacy, anyone can declare war on guilds that are harboring more than one murderer. War Declarations have a cost to start and a cost to surrender. Alliances have a cost to start for both parties. Allied guilds will not be dragged into wars.

" Allied guilds will not be dragged into wars."

How shameful to
a.) Simply change something like this around on short notice.
b.) Break the entire system with this pathetic change - since a small clan has to come up with what now 2000 gold to declare war against a 10 guild alliance which they can turn of with half of the sum after 48 hours?
c.) Give yet ANOTHER advantage to the huge zerg alliances.
d.) Showing your true colors by lying YET AGAIN.
e.) Make a change which nullifies the entire WARDECALLIANCE system.
f.) Give us yet another glimpse in the mind of a lowskilled zergling and showcasing how pathetic the world is we are living in.
g.) I could go on forever but this is just as much a waste of time as reading the fucked up patch notes - every SINGLE TIME they are released.

Cannot fix a simple thing like magery animation extra cooldowns which are present since day ONE, but yeah go ahead and screw around with everything else and make it so everyone looks around for another game.

Why dont you just say it out loud - we love our zerging and game destroying customers and will lick their boots until this game has as many griefers left as mo1 had - 150 players each 2 accounts!

IRL Losers without any sense of competition you make me sick.

ANG telling you to go play with your pathetic self instead of bringing your garbage to my game since ´97

Edyran

Jan 27, 2022
So this is the message that was put out only days ago by the puppet himself schmobmo:

1. Wardecs and Alliance Systems - To start a war it costs 200g for the instigator. - To quit a war it will take 48 hours before you can and cost 100g. One side has to do it - To enable to be able to Wardec a guild, it requires that at least 2 members are murderers. - Alliances cost 100g on each side to accept. - Alliances are free to cancel - Ally members receive buffs from your clade gift buffs (active skills that give buffs). - Wardecs on one guild will bring in entire alliance into the war. - In an Alliance, the guild who is in the war proper, can stop the war. The alliance member cannot. - When you hit a wardec'ed player (Orange named). Youi will receive a 5 minute War Combatant debuff. This will have guards kill you as if you are a criminal. - You can loot orange bags without a criminal timer. - There is a limit of 10 in alliances and 10 wars for a guild.

Declare war / Request ally added to guild diplomacy, anyone can declare war on guilds that are harboring more than one murderer. War Declarations have a cost to start and a cost to surrender. Alliances have a cost to start for both parties. Allied guilds will not be dragged into wars.

How shameful to
b.) Break the entire system with this pathetic change - since a small clan has to come up with what now 2000 gold to declare war against a 10 guild alliance which they can turn of with half of the sum after 48 hours?
f.) Give us yet another glimpse in the mind of a lowskilled zergling and showcasing how pathetic the world is we are living in.
g.) I could go on forever but this is just as much a waste of time as reading the fucked up patch notes - every SINGLE TIME they are released.

Cannot fix a simple thing like magery animation extra cooldowns which are present since day ONE, but yeah go ahead and screw around with everything else and make it so everyone looks around for another game.

Why dont you just say it out loud - we love our zerging and game destroying customers and will lick their boots until this game has as many griefers left as mo1 had - 150 players each 2 accounts!

ANG telling you to go play with your pathetic self instead of bringing your garbage to my game since ´97
Have you tried Tetris? You you might enjoy that game a bit more

Reactions: alabugin

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
Yeah I made an announcement the next day with some changes.

Reactions: Jatix
Apr 25, 2022
Yeah I made an announcement the next day with some changes.
Some changes?!?!?! Is that what you call turning a mechanic 180 around?
And i bet you stand for the "good changes".
Just as pathetic and low as the new bootyhunter system or the non existent pet armors !
SV Testing is equivalent to have 1000 lemmings running with their heads against a wall!

You disgust me the most schmuck.

ANG telling irl losers to GET LOST and GET GOOD first since ´97

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
Some changes?!?!?! Is that what you call turning a mechanic 180 around?
And i bet you stand for the "good changes".
Just as pathetic and low as the new bootyhunter system or the non existent pet armors !
SV Testing is equivalent to have 1000 lemmings running with their heads against a wall!

You disgust me the most schmuck.

ANG telling irl losers to GET LOST and GET GOOD first since ´97
who hurt you?

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021

How shameful to

I'm glad they didn't make alliances go into war with the wdec guilds, that was a stupid careless thing to do.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
who hurt you?
Integrity and Henrik. Krank once was a peaceful lower caps loving horse trader in the village of vadda bringing horses to his guild mates who he would kindly undercharge for the service. One day Krank found out they were pilfering infinite gold from the in beta broken chest. He felt betrade for being undercharged while his guild had infinite gold so he bought up every horse on the market to release at high prices. His guild took exception to this behavior and kicked him which started a long war.

For Henrik its pretty obvious that Henrik hurts most of the community.

Reactions: zers

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Don't shit on Robmo, he's the messenger. Unless I'm mistaken he's not the one deciding to make the game worse for me every patch.

And I'm a salty shit at this game. So if I can treat an Sv employee well I think you guys can manage.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
The war and alliance system doesnt seem very well flushed out or working well. IDK whats going on and it doesnt really affect me as my guild and allies will just be red players anyways.

But all this stuff is very messy and confusing. Would be nice if the war and alliance system helped smaller guilds as a goal against the zergs.

zers

Aug 4, 2021
who hurt you?
Integrity and Henrik. Krank once was a peaceful lower caps loving horse trader in the village of vadda bringing horses to his guild mates who he would kindly undercharge for the service. One day Krank found out they were pilfering infinite gold from the in beta broken chest. He felt betrade for being undercharged while his guild had infinite gold so he bought up every horse on the market to release at high prices. His guild took exception to this behavior and kicked him which started a long war.

For Henrik its pretty obvious that Henrik hurts most of the community.