Legacy of Kattilyn (TNO vs Guttersnipes)

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
FCED584C-C73E-43BF-80D6-B54154AA32B0.jpeg

Kattilyn, forever loyal, had experienced first blood in a graveyard east of her home village. Bakti was overall a warm and hospitable place, thus as of late, war and conflict had come like insects in the fields. While dealing with the undead, she had to cut a man down who attacked Serverus. The Sidoian warrior battled the Oghmir named Treasurebox, in a fair duel, whilst the coward, in his defeat, ran only to find Kattilyn's spear in his backside.

Later, we discovered that Treasurebox joined The Legion.

The next day, Serverus the Sidoian, Kattilyn the Tindremene and Goody the Sheevra, traveled to Spider Valley in search for horses, only to be assaulted by wild berserkers from a guild called Guttersnipes. The men cried in battle fury, taunting The Noble Ones with each thrust. The first attacker named Wate was no match for the speed of the Sidoian who parried every blow and opened his abdomen in defense.

The bandit’s vitality was nearly drained. In fear, Wate chased down Goody who was a swift mage, only to be silenced by Kattilyn's arrow. Wate’s companion, Friendly was found to be a battlemage; thus with Wate defeated, he tried to run but was no match for the Tindremene's fierce bow. The Noble Ones successfully looted the bandits, tamed new horses and returned home to Bakti for their nightly feast.

Last edited:

LivingshadeNL

Mar 23, 2021
You are so goddamn lucky i had the weapon bug, 0 damage on every hit, re equipped weapon 3 times, even stood still for 10 secs as i unstucked , but all i did was 1 and 0 damage. Hope they fix it.

• Haha
Reactions: Serverus

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
You are so goddamn lucky i had the weapon bug, 0 damage on every hit, re equipped weapon 3 times, even stood still for 10 secs as i unstucked , but all i did was 1 and 0 damage. Hope they fix it.
You sure it was a weapon bug? I looked at your weapons and someone sold you 2h swords made out of emalj pig carcass. Could be why you were doing 1 damage.

LivingshadeNL

Mar 23, 2021
You sure it was a weapon bug? I looked at your weapons and someone sold you 2h swords made out of emalj pig carcass. Could be why you were doing 1 damage.
Even if u where wearing oghmium i could hit 5 damage. I literally did 0 and 1 dmg

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Even if u where wearing oghmium i could hit 5 damage. I literally did 0 and 1 dmg
I've had the same bug. Your arrows will still do damage...but melee won't. Did you happen to be riding a mount in the same lifetime the bug happened?

LivingshadeNL

Mar 23, 2021
I've had the same bug. Your arrows will still do damage...but melee won't. Did you happen to be riding a mount in the same lifetime the bug happened?
i have ridden on a horse prior and it died when i went down a hill, maybe it dying when ur on it triggers it?

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
i have ridden on a horse prior and it died when i went down a hill, maybe it dying when ur on it triggers it?
Yeah I think I know what the bug is then. Pretty sure since mounted combat doesn't work...if your horse dies out from under you your melee weapon is going to do zero damage because of some stuff they've done with MC. Thats why your bow and magic still do damage.

BongRips

Jun 15, 2020
Yeah I think I know what the bug is then. Pretty sure since mounted combat doesn't work...if your horse dies out from under you your melee weapon is going to do zero damage because of some stuff they've done with MC. Thats why your bow and magic still do damage.
It is not just that. Testing with guildies I countered a couple blows and my parry swing would either do full dmg or 0. It was random.

Zaabi

Mar 31, 2021
yea thats one of the mount bugs where the mount dies or the mount lost loyality while u r mounted and could register ur hit as mounted combat and since u probably dont have it u do no dmg it happened before