laagy in town

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
in every city it starts to jerk/laagy/ after some time. I have a sufficient graphics card for the game. Nvidia RTX 2070 Super. And the city is not even full (Alt2 server). I have already turned down the settings. Nothing helps. Latest graphics drivers. This has been in every city I've been to so far. I will definitely not pay money monthly for this! And if I now consider that the two Alt servers still fall away. And that everything should run on a server. I can not imagine! As I said, maybe there is still an update or so.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I find myrland main server definitely lags more than the instances. Different towns are prob worse than others also. I'm expectign the game pop to go down pretty hard when subs start. Game has so many issues, I can see a lot of people not wanting to pay monthly when progress doesnt really seem to be made on most issues.

Joe McFly

Jan 26, 2022
I find myrland main server definitely lags more than the instances. Different towns are prob worse than others also. I'm expectign the game pop to go down pretty hard when subs start. Game has so many issues, I can see a lot of people not wanting to pay monthly when progress doesnt really seem to be made on most issues.
So if it remains so laagy I pay nothing for it! And can it be that people do not want to admit that it is laagy on the servers?

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
So if it remains so laagy I pay nothing for it! And can it be that people do not want to admit that it is laagy on the servers?
to be clear im not saying I never get any lag just that cities are playable for me, it's a bit worse than in the world but not much.