krampus should be here "soon"!

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
We already had the Krampus patch before you wrote this. ;)

I actually checked the news on the web site but it was not there at that time. Though I did not log into steam yet.

Funny thing is I actually found out the patch was out from a comment on your recent video where someone said they was ghosting to Tindrem for the event. ;)

I have to blame SV's lack of communication. lol..

Sophisticus

Aug 6, 2023
i dont get it. Wasn't Krampus the evil demon who punishes naughty children at Christmas? Why is he in Nave and giving us presents?

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
i dont get it. Wasn't Krampus the evil demon who punishes naughty children at Christmas? Why is he in Nave and giving us presents?
I think it’s a weird European thing. The Krampos of tindrem burns a random citizens house and gives out their stuff as presents. So yeah it is evil

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
that makes sense
Yeah like Teknique said it is a bit twisted.

He enjoys getting people to celebrate the misfortune of another.

Plus he watches as everyone pushes each other around trying to fight over the little bit of goodies they can get.

The mostly small rewards can also get some people salty. Which I am sure he enjoys very much as well.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
The Krampos event has been part of MO1 for many years, but I don't remember the first year exactly. Could be 2015, I'm unsure. During the first years the event happened in Fabernum and then moved to Tindrem.

This event has always been better and more fun in MO1 than now for the second time in MO2!

Loots had been better. And e.g. the event in Tindrem harbor quarter allowed even reds to participate and attack/kill other players during the event. One event has even more fun because one had to kill a chicken which dropped the raffle back.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
The Krampos event has been part of MO1 for many years, but I don't remember the first year exactly. Could be 2015, I'm unsure. During the first years the event happened in Fabernum and then moved to Tindrem.

This event has always been better and more fun in MO1 than now for the second time in MO2!

Loots had been better. And e.g. the event in Tindrem harbor quarter allowed even reds to participate and attack/kill other players during the event. One event has even more fun because one had to kill a chicken which dropped the raffle back.
Chicken event was amazing.

Reactions: Amadman

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Yeah the chicken one was fun!

Not sure if it was the same or not but there was also one where a guy walked around and he dropped things like a piñata when players hit him. Or something like that.

Hopefully they will be able to do stuff like that again in the future.

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
Yet another year and another 1 000 raffle bags and results are again underwhelming at best. I might keep trying to get more though, what else new content do we get.
raffle bags 1k 2023.png

Btw this is the last year's 1000 raffle bags to compare. Fairly same results.
raffle bags 1k 2022.png

Reactions: Amelia and Amadman

Oss

Apr 4, 2023
And the system doesn't care if you spend dozens of hours of your life trying to find a unique item during this (uninteresting) event.

(already about 4.5K silver and junk not worth the time)

Attachments

• image (21).png
    image (21).png
    130.1 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Amadman