• unsure/neutral

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anachroniser

Aug 9, 2020
@Henrik Nyström
As can be seen here, kallards are organized into groups called klans.

In the US a prominent white supremacist group (the ku klux klan) uses the organizational term of klan. The KKK also touts the blue eyed pale skinned blonde haired white man as the superior being. Kallards fit that description perfectly.

I get that this is largely a cultural thing and that clan in swedish is just klan but it is perhaps unwise to leave in the current state. I've seen the media crucify folks over some fairly minor and petty things and the last thing we really need for the game is accusations of racism and white supremacy. I assume this was never even noticed due to cultural differences but this is likely to only bring negative attention.

• Haha
Reactions: Rolufe and Rhias

Anachroniser

Aug 9, 2020
This is legitimate, I personally couldn't care any less. Somebody likely will. It's also a ton easier to address when all that exists of it is a sentence or two of lore.

Tergeo

Jul 13, 2020
This thread is being locked. If you have concerns like the above, please take it directly to a staff member.

The following rule(s) have been broken here:

III(f). Content will not contain any symbolism to any real life events, places or people.

Status
Not open for further replies.