Just resubbed and already regretting it...

Rhias

May 28, 2020

Anyone thinks that's fun and engaging combat? Just wonidering...

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
what a stupid fucking game lmao.

Remember early MO1 when we could double-tap to break the pathing of pets and you never had to worry about this. Oh and it was usually just a single brownbear that a mage tamed. Combat was so enjoyable then.

There are people who defend this though. I legitimately would like to know what whoever is in charge of balance (lol) thinks about this video.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
what a stupid fucking game lmao.

Remember early MO1 when we could double-tap to break the pathing of pets and you never had to worry about this. Oh and it was usually just a single brownbear that a mage tamed. Combat was so enjoyable then.

There are people who defend this though. I legitimately would like to know what whoever is in charge of balance (lol) thinks about this video.
Everything in the world is changing, now the sheep will eat the wolf :LOL:

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Do you think it's a shame to be a zerg, but is it okay to sneak attack like a rat? if you really want to shame yourself, then in full ;)
Any other suggestions how to dismount mounteds as a foot fighter without sneaking up?

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Any other suggestions how to dismount mounteds as a foot fighter without sneaking up?
Well, why bother hitting singles and all sorts of beggars at all? attack and rob fat and arrogant hamsters who have already accumulated a lot of wealth

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I see what the problem is. You’re not an MA. You need to be an MA in this situation, or any situation. MAs dont have these problems. If you are not an MA the why are you even playing?….

Last edited:

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
I see what the problem is. You’re not an MA. You need to be an MA in this situation, or any situation. MAs dont have these problems. If you are not an MA the why are you even playing?….
Rhias enjoys the game and plays the role he is interested in, and according to you, you are a primitive opportunist, it is more important for you to defeat or humiliate someone, such assholes spoil everything, Henrik has already swept most of this shit out of the game.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Rhias enjoys the game and plays the role he is interested in, and according to you, you are a primitive opportunist, it is more important for you to defeat or humiliate someone, such assholes spoil everything, Henrik has already swept most of this shit out of the game.
I think Jack's using sarcasm. At least I hope so. :ROFLMAO: