Just need to relaunch at this point.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
People will make excuses for other mmos having issues as well but this is one of the worse launches Ives seen. At least those MMOs you could play. Hopefully this upcoming patch will fix the issues but I think it would only be a bandaid to a really bad situation.

To make the game playable you would have to redo your entire node system to add more nodes to fit the condensed population of these hotspots.
Its going to take a long time to do this which SV seems to show by making haven have more content to get people to stay in there. I dont expect myrland to be playable for over a couple of months.

How long did it take to fix node lines and redo that system in the later half of 2021. People were complaining for months as SV was working on adjusting, plotting out, and fixing the nodes then.

You just need to do the right thing like the Final Fantasy MMO did and pull for relaunch in a month or two when the game is better prepared for all the people who want to play it.

Even if you make haven better the game is still a rat race and the more experienced players will rush out of haven to get a head start. Even if you require 5 clades to leave having people will get those clades in a couple of days and you will be right back at a over populated server.

TrothGar

Jan 30, 2022
SV is known for pulling dead triggers can't say I don't agree at this point I gave it faith but it's just turning laughable

Reactions: Denarus

Krelian

Jan 30, 2022
I don't want a refund, I want to play the game. It just sucks other people are able to play and I am not, because of where I live I guess? I'm NA.

Reactions: TrothGar

Fbran

Dec 16, 2021
Being in NA has nothing to do with it. Alot of my guildies are from NA and can play and others (including me) are from EU and cant play

Reactions: Treibholz

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Exactly I'll deal with lag just let me in
Me too lol. At least if there was lag it would be fair for everyone. RNG on who gets to play or doesnt get to play is just BS.

Let everyone lag or let a handfull of people get in. Lagging is the better option.

Reactions: TrothGar

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
My real question here is how do you manage to say the game has 100k people capacity when 6k killed the game, how can you launch a game in this state. I mean, i saw this comming cuz its StarVaul and i honestly thought they would pospone launch. But it wasn't the case, what worries me the most is that THEY didn't even see this comming. How can you neglect something you've been working so hard, so much self sabotage, SV get a grip.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
My real question here is how do you manage to say the game has 100k people capacity when 6k killed the game, how can you launch a game in this state. I mean, i saw this comming cuz its StarVaul and i honestly thought they would pospone launch. But it wasn't the case, what worries me the most is that THEY didn't even see this comming. How can you neglect something you've been working so hard, so much self sabotage this would make Freud drool.
They had a 100k (maybe they really did) for haven which everyone left as soon as possible because it was highly advantageous to get to myrland and set up as soon as possible. Each node is like just over 1k players and they had to many people on a couple of nodes so the entire game lagged out.

I just cant understand why they though that 100k for haven was great idea but 1k for a single region over looked.

Pepecovfefe

Jan 5, 2022
Big nope to relaunch/server wipe. I've already invested plenty of time on haven and don't want to start over again. Best case scenario they add a go to haven button at log in

Reactions: Llimiel

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Big nope to relaunch/server wipe. I've already invested plenty of time on haven and don't want to start over again. Best case scenario they add a go to haven button at log in
Just do it again. Ive dont plenty of work in haven and in nave already. Whats worse having to do some work over again like most of us from beta did multiple times or having a broken game?

plutus

May 28, 2020
People will make excuses for other mmos having issues as well but this is one of the worse launches Ives seen. At least those MMOs you could play. Hopefully this upcoming patch will fix the issues but I think it would only be a bandaid to a really bad situation.

To make the game playable you would have to redo your entire node system to add more nodes to fit the condensed population of these hotspots.
Its going to take a long time to do this which SV seems to show by making haven have more content to get people to stay in there. I dont expect myrland to be playable for over a couple of months.

How long did it take to fix node lines and redo that system in the later half of 2021. People were complaining for months as SV was working on adjusting, plotting out, and fixing the nodes then.

You just need to do the right thing like the Final Fantasy MMO did and pull for relaunch in a month or two when the game is better prepared for all the people who want to play it.

Even if you make haven better the game is still a rat race and the more experienced players will rush out of haven to get a head start. Even if you require 5 clades to leave having people will get those clades in a couple of days and you will be right back at a over populated server.
Gonna have to hard disagree on this.

No wipe. Most people screaming wipe just have FOMO. But in reality, look at all the people in here that cannot get into the game. Everyone is going through the same hardship. This will not matter a month from now.

Wipe is not a good call.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Gonna have to hard disagree on this.

No wipe. Most people screaming wipe just have FOMO. But in reality, look at all the people in here that cannot get into the game. Everyone is going through the same hardship. This will not matter a month from now.

Wipe is not a good call.
Very incorrect on saying everyone is having the same hardships. Its RNG some people get in when every they try while others have been out of the game for several days now.

What so wrong with restarting? People say it doesnt matter if they dont wipe but it some how matters if they do.

Seems people just thing about them selves instead of the bigger picture. They are to selfish and lazy to go through a wipe even if its for the best.

A month from now it will either not matter because enough people quit that you can get in or we will still behaving issues.

So much crying, just deal with it cupcake, Henrik already said no to a restart.
Henrik says a lot of things. Just because he refuses to do the right and proper thing doesn't mean he doesn't gets to ignore the problems he made. Ill still be reminding him of his mistakes long after a month.

Reactions: Arfy

plutus

May 28, 2020
Very incorrect on saying everyone is having the same hardships. Its RNG some people get in when every they try while others have been out of the game for several days now.

What so wrong with restarting? People say it doesnt matter if they dont wipe but it some how matters if they do.

Seems people just thing about them selves instead of the bigger picture. They are to selfish and lazy to go through a wipe even if its for the best.

A month from now it will either not matter because enough people quit that you can get in or we will still behaving issues.

Henrik says a lot of things. Just because he refuses to do the right and proper thing doesn't mean he doesn't gets to ignore the problems he made. Ill still be reminding him of his mistakes long after a month.

That's a pretty ironic thing to say that people who get in are selfish. So because you and others can't play the game should be wiped? What exactly are you missing out on that you won't be able to do when the game gets fixed? Are you upset because you can't no life min max the game in 7 days? What exactly will wiping fix that you can't do in a couple of days? I got max mounted archery in ONE day.

Merkaba

Apr 30, 2021

WAAAAH I can't get in, I, ME, TZONE, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM, CaN I SpeAk To YoUr MaAanAGEr! You bein a straight custer, grow up and go get laid. WOOP WOOP!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
mo1 all over again :D

yea, well, I mean, other than dudes like Merkaba who I fux with, this is a good time to see who is a toxic asshole who can't see beyond their own nose. haha. So I guess remember for when the game launches ;)

Reactions: Advion and Arfy