It's the end of October! (Subscription Thread)

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
TC will deprive you of these opportunities and you, o, the great killer of Sators, will collect herbariums
takes players to deprive me of something. OR walls, no walls = no problem. I farm people's TC all the time haha. That's why survival is a good comparison, tho I see life sim (ideally) aspects, too... to play solo you have to really do your thing. There are def situations where people zerg you out, but there aren't enough zergs to get you all the time.

I quit MO1 cuz they walled off all the content. That's why they said they won't have that again. That's the only TC that can really do something. People have full mobs sitting out by their tc. It's not like the TC farms it for them. Guild guards are pretty wack. There are def flaws in TC, but it's not at the point it can prevent something at all. - shrug -

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
takes players to deprive me of something. OR walls, no walls = no problem. I farm people's TC all the time haha. That's why survival is a good comparison, tho I see life sim (ideally) aspects, too... to play solo you have to really do your thing. There are def situations where people zerg you out, but there aren't enough zergs to get you all the time.

I quit MO1 cuz they walled off all the content. That's why they said they won't have that again. That's the only TC that can really do something. People have full mobs sitting out by their tc. It's not like the TC farms it for them. Guild guards are pretty wack. There are def flaws in TC, but it's not at the point it can prevent something at all. - shrug -
well done, then why you whine, you survive, so go on, steal and cultivate other people's territories

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
well done, then why you whine, you survive, so go on, steal and cultivate other people's territories
you're shitting up my sub thread, but I'm not whining lool. I whine about bad stuff. I see the larger structure of the game and how it impacts people. The bonuses aren't worth the pitfalls. The game truly is not solo friendly in a lot of ways, like fartbox says. You are also right in that it shouldn't be solo friendly, but there should be options for people who really wanna play that balls to the wall style. Places where you can only enter solo and such... that all seems too inorganic, but with imagination, solo content could be created. It could even be gathering valuable stuff. You know I am the best idea-person, but I'd need some time to think about that. Still, conclusion: getting zerged is like being mad as a nub you get pk'd as soon as you leave the town... it's part of the game. The game weeds people like that out, regardless of skill OR they become griefers or join guilds. If they don't, they learn to move around and have fun. I'm pretty confident I can show someone how to have fun in MO as a solo, but they'd have to cater it to their own skillset. Where you live might not be the best place for your skillset as a solo.

But the game def needs more content in general. More content = fewer zergs cuz the zergs gotta break up. Again, the overarching theme, MO COULD BE A DECENT GAME. Dunno why they don't wanna make it one.

Reactions: Daikos

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
you're shitting up my sub thread, but I'm not whining lool. I whine about bad stuff. I see the larger structure of the game and how it impacts people. The bonuses aren't worth the pitfalls. The game truly is not solo friendly in a lot of ways, like fartbox says. You are also right in that it shouldn't be solo friendly, but there should be options for people who really wanna play that balls to the wall style. Places where you can only enter solo and such... that all seems too inorganic, but with imagination, solo content could be created. It could even be gathering valuable stuff. You know I am the best idea-person, but I'd need some time to think about that. Still, conclusion: getting zerged is like being mad as a nub you get pk'd as soon as you leave the town... it's part of the game. The game weeds people like that out, regardless of skill OR they become griefers or join guilds. If they don't, they learn to move around and have fun. I'm pretty confident I can show someone how to have fun in MO as a solo, but they'd have to cater it to their own skillset. Where you live might not be the best place for your skillset as a solo.

But the game def needs more content in general. More content = fewer zergs cuz the zergs gotta break up. Again, the overarching theme, MO COULD BE A DECENT GAME. Dunno why they don't wanna make it one.
maybe Henrik drank all the money and now there is no one to work on the content, there is no money left even for a hangover?!😂

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
maybe Henrik drank all the money and now there is no one to work on the content, there is no money left even for a hangover?!😂

wait til the day you are the one bitching about the game and I'm trying to defend it :eek:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I wonder if the sub date is changing now that they aren't getting a handle on UE5. Someone was saying SV sold thier soul for that Epic grant and were forced to go UE5... it's a fair point, I guess. SHITTT.

I'm not one of those I HATE MO people, so I am definitely sad to see it falling from grace. We in here, til you can't sub thru steam then it's OVA.

I really don't care what happens in the game, I rarely go there for a short time, there are more worthy things in life

So, Henrik Confirmed? looool I told you dudes!!!

Backpackface

Jul 18, 2021
The game is obviously not ready for a subscription or warrants one. The game is honestly what most studios would consider as their playable alpha. Honestly it's probably a little bit below that as well. Most companies wouldn't even want a potential customer to see a product in the state MO2 is currently in.

A lot of great ideas but the product does not live up to the vision. Subscriptions will probably be the nail in the coffin for this game. Henrik saying that maybe a subscription will stop some of the haters from playing the game and that will make it a more positive experience for everyone else is really just him admitting defeat.

When a company starts blaming their customers for their downfall, they can't expect to be a company for much longer

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The game is obviously not ready for a subscription or warrants one. The game is honestly what most studios would consider as their playable alpha. Honestly it's probably a little bit below that as well. Most companies wouldn't even want a potential customer to see a product in the state MO2 is currently in.

A lot of great ideas but the product does not live up to the vision. Subscriptions will probably be the nail in the coffin for this game. Henrik saying that maybe a subscription will stop some of the haters from playing the game and that will make it a more positive experience for everyone else is really just him admitting defeat.

When a company starts blaming their customers for their downfall, they can't expect to be a company for much longer

lol I can't believe they are gonna mess up the UE5 thing. That + sub is gonna be a huge nail.

But yeah, those dudes like yeah when sub starts all of the griefers will quit it's like hmm... I was just telling someone a lot of guilds are like cults, and I think Henrik is kind of into the cult idea, too, cuz he really likes the yes men. I don't hate Henrik, as I've said, but it's just an observation.

Like he should have done the RED name / open pvp thing a long time ago (was saying it like 2 yrs ago) + removal of rep + let them spawn anywhere, and fcking let them be safe in town. lol If dudes can't wait until a red gets out of town, they are unhinged.

It's too little, too late, often.

I think he's cool to pay a little out of pocket to have a bunch of people telling him he's cool. Not sure if he has friends or whatever. Henrik, PM ME! :eek: