Ideas to reduce travel time, without destoying core mechanics of the game. (very important feedback to make the game enjoyable for players with a job)

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
Just to be able to log out would be nice, like you are deeo in & you want to get off or need to go somewhere. I mean why not, if you find a safe spot that you can log out in, you should be able to.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Just to be able to log out would be nice, like you are deeo in & you want to get off or need to go somewhere. I mean why not, if you find a safe spot that you can log out in, you should be able to.
yeah, don't pretend to be a fool, you just want to shit, and as soon as you feel that you're getting fucked up, it's easy to avoid this by simply logging out

SeaShadow

Jul 16, 2020
Just add more shortcuts if anything. The map feels large with having to take the routes that are there.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
yeah, don't pretend to be a fool, you just want to shit, and as soon as you feel that you're getting fucked up, it's easy to avoid this by simply logging out

No, I mean if you just beat a boss or deep in where it would take like an houre to get out. Just nevermind.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
The map is so huge and empty because these bozos actually believed their BS about 100k players playing on the same map.