i just want to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonixx

Dec 5, 2020
ive signed up and even payed fpr a months sub and still cant find a key or download link i juts keep getting sent to the art page lol can someone help?

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
ive signed up and even payed fpr a months sub and still cant find a key or download link i juts keep getting sent to the art page lol can someone help?

You need to donate on the website, for some reason they've made it complicated and left the purchase of MO2 through their old portal.

If you contact @LGM Discord On the forums or in the Discord he can probably give you a sub refund and give you more help pertaining to your key purchase.

Reactions: Amadman

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Go to your account page on the Mortal Online 1 website. Login, at the top you see your key.

enter the key under the game section in steam.

There you will unlock 100% skill base without esports reaction.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
For MO2 you have to donate $39 on the donation page after logging in here:

If that is what you have already done then the key will be at the top of the donations page.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
You mean like every other non free-to-play/buy-to-play MMORPG?

Well, currently you also get the alpha/beta as additional "testing" time.

Ministro

Dec 3, 2020
ok but its only for a months time so is it 40 a month to test? lol seems a bit steep

Unless I totally misunderstand, $39 gets you client, free play until release/persistence, and then one month after that. Someone said it's prolly gonna be about $15/month, but don't quote me on that, I'm not sure anyone knows the final monthly sub price.

Status
Not open for further replies.