I just tired of all the tedious time wasting in this game.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Im pretty pissed and dont even want to play anymore. Gaining weight just broke me. I hate the reserve system it was a mistake that added nothing to the game when Henrik buffed it months ago.

By its self you might not think its not a big deal but it adds up with all the unnecessarily tedious time wasting this game has.

I want to play the game but sit down and rest a large majority of my play time. Stam food is so tedious to get, not many people sell it, and you have to hope you have hunger for it. When I play a archer Im constantly gray bar if I just want to go farm or play. When I play other classes I have to stop playing
Why am I being time gated by being forced to rest, why are you punishing us for playing the game.

The old reserve system from months ago was so much better for the game, you made the game worse by changing to this one and then made it even worse with the nerf to losing weight by suicide. These changes added zero content, they only time gated even more a already tedious game that requires you to waste lots of time to play already.

I dont know how many times I need die now, Im not going to spend hours of my life just losing weight. I do not know why the devs hate their players so much. This isnt the only issue with this game.

I just uninstalled the game after writing this. I cant justify spending so many hours per day and having so little actual playtime. Next post is just going to be me going though and pointing out every bad change to the game they did for each patch. The game legit gets less fun each patch and peoples response is its ok we have our time wasted just do X, Y, and Z to waste it more efficiently. Cant wait for all the people on the forums defending how shit the game has gotten since this past year. Adding all this content is great but the core of the game keeps getting worse and worse. I cant take it anymore.

Piet

May 28, 2020
gaining weight is easy it's losing weight that's tedious and already planned to be fixed. If you don't know how to gain weight you are very new and haven't been in a guild that will teach you the basics.

Reactions: Xunila

Tzone

May 16, 2021
gaining weight is easy it's losing weight that's tedious and already planned to be fixed. If you don't know how to gain weight you are very new and haven't been in a guild that will teach you the basics.
Mistakes happen, you look away for a second. Its not the only reason why Im uninstalling. The game used to be way more fun and they just keep making it worse each patch. Its like they just want you to waste time instead of playing. How many months with this current bad reserve system with no change other then making it harder to lose weight. Why have they not reverted the suicide weight change if it was bad enough they needed to add warnings.

Im actually sad when I remember back to before the reserve system changes. Henriks only argument is that it stopped zergs in MO1 which I never seen a issue in this game solved by this but seen how it affected every single aspect of the game outside of preventing zergs. You want to play the game and farm some mobs that dont actually give you anything you care. Too bad here is some grey bar, and some extra if you ran there. If the new system is bad in SVs view why not just revert it to back when no one complained. I dont want to have to stand at pig farm for multiple hours pressing R to get some grain for stam food which no one sales, just to only eat it after I spend several minutes resting doing nothing.

People are starting to come back from NW and just dont want to log back in to MO2 because of how bad the game is getting. I dont want to log back in because I start my game session sitting down or finding something to eat for no god damn reason but to gate my playtime. I spend half my play time sitting. ITS SO BAD THAT I INSTINCTIVELY REACH FOR MY HOT BAR REST KEY WHEN I PLAY OTHER GAMES. So bad that I have muscle memory to press 0 to rest in other games that dont require it. But people think its fine because they like making excuses to cope with the game. You need to cope very hard to exist in this game.

The stamina regen changes for no reason making the game less fun and more tedious. Only half doing it. Puting teleporting lictors in towns which solved nothing but they are still in game teleporting outside to people who are PvPing. Guards leasing all the way to fab bridge interrupting PvP. Taking away paladins ability to rest for mana. Reducing suicide taking reserves away since they want weight loss to be a hassle.

Now if you PvP near a town you lose rep instead of the smarter option of losing rep for killing horses. People have the idiotic idea of hey dont fight near the only place that has people when you mention that. I give the rep lose time before the ARPKs start losing rep being for defending the town before they complain, and at launch when all the new players go red just by being tricked into going crim a couple of times. At least this was for a reason but its going to back fire when blue players start losing rep. Just like how lictors solved nothing and are still in the game. No revert for bad things. Rep changes haven't bother me that much other then make me a person who wants PvP go farm risar some more which have been boring for months.

One enjoyment of the game was hard risars that you could go practice parries on but they made risars weak except for the commander which is still not hard to fight just a damage sponge. Risars used to take a lot more skill to fight but they made the average bandit harder to fight. Its been month and they are still weak and boring. Why no revert to old risars, they might have been too strong but you can make them better then just stand there and do nothing half the time.

The game is just getting worse and they never undo the horrible changes they make. I hate the direction this game is going, its just getting more and more unfun for no reason. All the content they add impressive it may be really doesn't provide a reason to log in. At least when other games have something unfun it has a purpose. Im not the only person getting sick of all these stupid changes. It really hurts to see since I really like the game and care for it.

I really hope @Henrik Nyström just stops making the game less fun. Im all out of cope for this game and my hope is fading away. We get all the negative things from MO1 added but not any good things for the PvPers. People are just getting more pissed each patch.

Reactions: LordMega

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
wait...what changed on reserves other than the suicide change

also what rep changes?

I'm really not playing much myself either because of beta and similar feelings to balance.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Mistakes happen, you look away for a second. Its not the only reason why Im uninstalling. The game used to be way more fun and they just keep making it worse each patch. Its like they just want you to waste time instead of playing. How many months with this current bad reserve system with no change other then making it harder to lose weight. Why have they not reverted the suicide weight change if it was bad enough they needed to add warnings.

Im actually sad when I remember back to before the reserve system changes. Henriks only argument is that it stopped zergs in MO1 which I never seen a issue in this game solved by this but seen how it affected every single aspect of the game outside of preventing zergs. You want to play the game and farm some mobs that dont actually give you anything you care. Too bad here is some grey bar, and some extra if you ran there. If the new system is bad in SVs view why not just revert it to back when no one complained. I dont want to have to stand at pig farm for multiple hours pressing R to get some grain for stam food which no one sales, just to only eat it after I spend several minutes resting doing nothing.

People are starting to come back from NW and just dont want to log back in to MO2 because of how bad the game is getting. I dont want to log back in because I start my game session sitting down or finding something to eat for no god damn reason but to gate my playtime. I spend half my play time sitting. ITS SO BAD THAT I INSTINCTIVELY REACH FOR MY HOT BAR REST KEY WHEN I PLAY OTHER GAMES. So bad that I have muscle memory to press 0 to rest in other games that dont require it. But people think its fine because they like making excuses to cope with the game. You need to cope very hard to exist in this game.

The stamina regen changes for no reason making the game less fun and more tedious. Only half doing it. Puting teleporting lictors in towns which solved nothing but they are still in game teleporting outside to people who are PvPing. Guards leasing all the way to fab bridge interrupting PvP. Taking away paladins ability to rest for mana. Reducing suicide taking reserves away since they want weight loss to be a hassle.

Now if you PvP near a town you lose rep instead of the smarter option of losing rep for killing horses. People have the idiotic idea of hey dont fight near the only place that has people when you mention that. I give the rep lose time before the ARPKs start losing rep being for defending the town before they complain, and at launch when all the new players go red just by being tricked into going crim a couple of times. At least this was for a reason but its going to back fire when blue players start losing rep. Just like how lictors solved nothing and are still in the game. No revert for bad things. Rep changes haven't bother me that much other then make me a person who wants PvP go farm risar some more which have been boring for months.

One enjoyment of the game was hard risars that you could go practice parries on but they made risars weak except for the commander which is still not hard to fight just a damage sponge. Risars used to take a lot more skill to fight but they made the average bandit harder to fight. Its been month and they are still weak and boring. Why no revert to old risars, they might have been too strong but you can make them better then just stand there and do nothing half the time.

The game is just getting worse and they never undo the horrible changes they make. I hate the direction this game is going, its just getting more and more unfun for no reason. All the content they add impressive it may be really doesn't provide a reason to log in. At least when other games have something unfun it has a purpose. Im not the only person getting sick of all these stupid changes. It really hurts to see since I really like the game and care for it.

I really hope @Henrik Nyström just stops making the game less fun. Im all out of cope for this game and my hope is fading away. We get all the negative things from MO1 added but not any good things for the PvPers. People are just getting more pissed each patch.
8e06db71560213.5bc935d802b83.jpg

See you either when you're done with your tantrum. Or maybe we wont.

But a game is not worth getting all worked up over in the first place.

Best of luck.

Reactions: MomoWang

Rudakov

May 31, 2020
Lol , i saw lot people leaving the game by deferent reasons , but cos of losing weight , jeeeeeeeez......

Valoran

May 28, 2020
Complaining about having grey bar all the time means you are choosing to ignore the systems in place and not adapt your gameplay around them. I basically never have grey bar because I always keep my reserves topped up and bring good food with me every time I leave town, as you're supposed to. If you don't have enough hunger to eat the food then you're not eating good enough food.

Also the reserve system was not changed months ago, it was simply added to the game how it was supposed to be.

Also we don't have campfires yet which will allow you to rest off your grey bar much faster.

Ultimately you're mostly complaining about them fixing bugs that you enjoyed, and not understanding that many of these issues won't be present when the game actually releases due to additions that are yet to be made.

You could argue that they should time these fixes and additions better so that there is less time that people have to deal with something annoying while waiting for the rest of the system to come, but that might not always be the most efficient thing for them to do as far as development scheduling goes, and I would rather them work on finishing intended systems than worrying about how inconvenienced some players are in the beta.

Last edited:

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Lmao! This whiner is complaining about losing weight in beta where EVERYTHING is pretty much on turbo mode.

id love to see him trying to max out skills when persistence arrives and skill gains goes back to normal. 😂

seriously dude, losing weight is the least of time sinks in MO.if this is just too much for you then you will not last a week on persistence.

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
I could comment on a lot, but I want to comment on one thing specifically.

You complain about Stam Food being tedious to gather / make and that no one is selling it - the game is not even released until Jan (TM). There IS no one gathering / making / selling, you're basing your experience in a dead zone beta stage and projecting it as if it is a particular systems fault.

When the game has players, more will be in the world, more will be gathering, more will be cooking, more will be selling - so on, so forth.

The issue right now are players trying to use this as their 'main game' before it's out.

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020
Biggest annoyance for me at the moment is how long it takes to regain stamina in combat mode now. Why was this change necessary? It's much too easy to stam out now.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Biggest annoyance for me at the moment is how long it takes to regain stamina in combat mode now. Why was this change necessary? It's much too easy to stam out now.
The game is basically going to need a full revamp at some point.

There are too many poor quality of life changes in the form of penalties and delays currently.

Reactions: Rorry

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020
Imagine quitting a game before it even launches.

No but seriously, you guys who play this fuckin beta like its launch week are a different breed. Let it rest and come back when things actually matter.

We're here to provide valuable feedback. Everyone here wants the game to be good. That's why we play so much and provide this feedback, even though it is negative. It's a lot easier for things to be adjusted in this phase of development, and we want things to be properly balanced and for the game to feel fun before it's released and everyone is paying a subscription to play. In ensuring that the game is good now, we can potentially have a much larger playerbase at release and afterwards.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
We're here to provide valuable feedback. Everyone here wants the game to be good. That's why we play so much and provide this feedback, even though it is negative. It's a lot easier for things to be adjusted in this phase of development, and we want things to be properly balanced and for the game to feel fun before it's released and everyone is paying a subscription to play. In ensuring that the game is good now, we can potentially have a much larger playerbase at release and afterwards.
I respect it and I have done a ton of feedback myself in this game and the previous, but people need to know their limit. At some point its a matter of giving valuable feeback, and the next its people not enjoying the game anymore and making posts such as these.

Reactions: Moored

Piet

May 28, 2020
Imagine quitting a game before it even launches.

No but seriously, you guys who play this fuckin beta like its launch week are a different breed. Let it rest and come back when things actually matter.
Exactly like 90% of the issues currently are because of population or other because it's beta issues. No one gives a shit atm, it's beta, the people that are just getting into it and enjoying it and are hooked I get it but they need to understand that.

Jan 23, 2021
Losing weight is an issue though. Well, except for Oghmir who can smoke a bowl to burn through some heath reserves.

The issue with the current health reserve system is that its not tied to stamina reserves in any fashion. When stamina reserves are low then health reserves should be dropping, though still at a reduced rate. Stam and health reserves should be tied to mana reserves in some fashion as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Teknique

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I feel your pain brother. Every patch I've wanted to play less. My hype for launch is virtually non existent. I want to play the game to roll around and dunk on kids. But what I get is a massive time sink, that every patch takes more time to get less action. And when I do get action its garbane 75% of the time, with pets and mounted. I can't get the MO experience I wanted anywhere else either, but when I cant even get it here, I might aswell just give up and go play something totally different.

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
It's beta dood. I dunno how this game is gonna shake out. There isn't a lot of pop on right now AFAIK. Like I said FOR ME, I saw the deal to get it til end feb for 40 bucks and jumped. I might not even stay beyond that if it turns out wack. I think a lot of people are waiting for release. To me, I am still running around the world.

I'll farm the GY when I'm bored. haha. I haven't maxed clade exp, even off zombies; I don't have any of the rare armor books, but I've put in time just having fun, finding people like 1v1?? Then, "It's beta!" Not many have refused me. I assume you guys have been on a lot longer than me, but I'm just derping and it's cooool. Way better than the other MMOs I've played in the interim. Like I said in another thread, I'm ready to think about a life time at the right price. I dunno what else I can do to stamp it. It's a risk, but I believe SV will continue to support their game, but this'll be a bumpy ride

We all played MO1 (well no... but let's say), and we all said... maybe when MO2 comes out. This is MO2. People say... it's a reskin, it's like yea it kinda is with QoL and changed terrain in parts, very different areas, and the combat, to me, feels much less laggy.

U GONNA BE RDY LAUNCH DAY MY BUD.
Please stop making excuses for them. Ever god damn patch the game make people want to play less.

There is no excuses for some of this stuff and we let them know but nothing is changing. They are making their "beta" worse not better. Its not lag, its not bugs, its GAMEPLAY that is getting worse. Im not complaining that a bug is making me not want to play Im complain about the changes to gameplay they do making me not want to complain.

They could have done less towards game play changes and more people would be playing. ITS NOT BUGS WHICH IS OUR ISSUE STOP SAYING THATS WHY WE QUIT. Its loss of hope in the dev teams design direction, give feedback that substance reserve system is trash and harms a majority of the game experince and months later its still here with the soul purpose of "stopping zergs from respawning".If you want to stop people from respawning then do prolong spawn sickness from repeated deaths instead of punishing people for playing the game. Still in game, Henrik just pushed reserve system down our throats and made the game worse.

Reserve system makes no logical sense when there are better options that don't negatively affect the rest of the game. The AFK to Active play ratio is messed up with MO2. Then they make the game worse on top of that nerfing your stam, adding more limiting factors to the game ontop of other already limiting factors. Just because it was in MO1 doesnt mean it needs to be in MO2. Just pushed through a bad system.

Reactions: Jatix

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Complaining about having grey bar all the time means you are choosing to ignore the systems in place and not adapt your gameplay around them. I basically never have grey bar because I always keep my reserves topped up and bring good food with me every time I leave town, as you're supposed to. If you don't have enough hunger to eat the food then you're not eating good enough food.

Also the reserve system was not changed months ago, it was simply added to the game how it was supposed to be.

Also we don't have campfires yet which will allow you to rest off your grey bar much faster.

Ultimately you're mostly complaining about them fixing bugs that you enjoyed, and not understanding that many of these issues won't be present when the game actually releases due to additions that are yet to be made.

You could argue that they should time these fixes and additions better so that there is less time that people have to deal with something annoying while waiting for the rest of the system to come, but that might not always be the most efficient thing for them to do as far as development scheduling goes, and I would rather them work on finishing intended systems than worrying about how inconvenienced some players are in the beta.
Adapt = cope to trash game design. Game got worse and peoples response is to be mean to others and tell them to just cope. Its not like they added anything worth while. Its not hardcore at all to waste your time, its not a good game design.

People like to strawman hard here, not because losing weight Im taking a break but be cause the ratio of play time to AFK/chores is BS with this game and its exist for no reason. Its with each patch this game gets worse and more like MO1.

When I called out the reserve system in the first implemented, people made every excuse for it and told me to try it. Ive extensively tried it and what would you know, its trash system. Its not like people dont play other games and can tell you what will happen.

There is no purpose for this system, I dont want to sit next to campfire instead of playing the game.