I feel like the game isn't fun:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It's not... unfun. It's not like grindy or a chore. It's just like back when I'd be getting ready to quit, I'd log in for awhile and maybe try to do a task... maybe try to do something with high chance of failure for luls... but in the end just log off like eh.

I see all these people running back and forth doing things, and the world is definitely active. But... I have very tempered emotions about it all. And this is AFTER being able to log in to the main server 3x (which I hadn't done for weeks.)

I mean, the guild politics section is mostly dead in terms of stuff. I guess there's no siege, so that's part of it. But the game just feels like... not real? lol. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood or something. It feels like people are doing their worker ant jobs, but nothing of importance is happening. Maybe duli was the wrong spot to spawn, but I dunno. It's def not lacking for people haha.

I guess it's more like I pass a bunch of people but most of them run away or don't even look at me. It's cool that people are immersed in what they are doing, and I can see why people would bust out their MA (lol not even fullspec so...) and be like pew pew wake up, there are other people here. It just doesn't feel like a world to me. Like I said maybe it's just my mood shifts or maybe it's just being raged at the game for 2 weeks then logging into people doing mundane shit.

Anyone else feeling this? Pretty wack.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
This is the stage of the game where there is a lot to do.

Many lores to unlock, clade gifts to farm, materials to get, combat skills etc. I’m the king of not having shit to do and I’m managing to stay busy