I am spanish player looking for a guild

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
ICH openly made deals that ripped people off, and had members openly be biased and assist during sieges when they weren't supposed to. Boulder running, providing prominence, and farming to buy siege weapons.

So hard disagree with that statement entirely.

You have the right to have your opinion, but at the end of the day everyone has their own. I think that ignoring the importance and the many good things that we did at ICH for the community is something that no one supports. Every client we had was well attended and our success as traders was absolute. Thousands of successful trades. I will never forget that stage. It was great. Anyway I understand that you don't like ICH and what we stand for. We play very differently. But there is nothing to regret, the past is the past. I will say nothing bad about any guild, each one played its role. Everything is fine. I don't think anyone was more trustworthy in Myrland than ICH.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Im agree with you! People of money are liers, and we know how they play

I'm sorry that you have such a bad view of merchants and ICH. In my opinion we did a great job and we have nothing to regret. It was a great stage. ICH will live forever in the memory of Myrland! On the other hand, before arriving at ICH, I had a lot of gold and as ES squire, donated thousands of coins when I was at your service, to fight your wars and help. I never saw you have any qualms about taking my gold. I don't think it's fair to insult me after my long service record as an ES squire.

Everon

I'm sorry that you have such a bad view of merchants and ICH. In my opinion we did a great job and we have nothing to regret. It was a great stage. ICH will live forever in the memory of Myrland! On the other hand, before arriving at ICH, I had a lot of gold and as ES squire, donated thousands of coins when I was at your service, to fight your wars and help. I never saw you have any qualms about taking my gold. I don't think it's fair to insult me after my long service record as an ES squire.

You should stop say that donate a lot of gold to ES, you was part of us, we protect you and save of your delirians and deceptions to others guilds (we have The old ES forum with faggagers and lies), be a little bit more grateful.

I didnt say nothing about you or your guild in this post. Remember that you have a debt to pay for your grievances:

Its the last warning. Enjoy the game and play your style. Its nothing personal, just a roleplay.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
[QUOTE = "Everon, publicación: 15640, miembro: 80"]
Deberías dejar de decir que dona mucho oro a ES, eras parte de nosotros, te protegemos y salvamos de tus delirios y engaños a otros gremios (tenemos el antiguo foro de ES con maricones y mentiras), sé un poquito más agradecido.

No dije nada sobre ti o tu gremio en esta publicación. Recuerde que tiene una deuda que pagar por sus quejas:

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.mortalonline2.com/forum...n-de-las-sombras-to-royal-bank-of-tindrem.96/ [/ URL]

Es la última advertencia. Disfruta el juego y juega a tu estilo. No es nada personal, solo un juego de roles.
[/CITAR]
Yo no te dije nada eres tu quien me ataco llamandome mentiroso. Llevo tiempo tratando de ser conciliador. Cada vez que lo intento vienen las amenazas veladas. Solo intento hacer mi juego y gestionar mi organizacion.

• Haha
Reactions: odin_