I am spanish player looking for a guild

Rasgud

Jan 13, 2021
Tindrem
Greetings to all. I am a new Spanish player. I would like to join a guild to get to know this world and where I can develop my style of play.
Preferably a Spanish or Latino guild if there is one. I played two year Ultima online and a the Archeage. My alienation is chaotic-neutral.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Saludos. Soy Ibarruri, un trader veterano. Dirijo una pequeña organización financiera en Myrland desde el MO1.
NO se cual exactamente que estilo de juego te interesa mas, pero si quieres puedes unirte a mi.
Somos una casa de comerciantes y banqueros, no nos interesa el pvp, estamos focalizados en negocios y acuerdos comerciales de todo tipo. Somos un grupo pequeño pero selecto y hay varios hispano hablantes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasgud

Rasgud

Jan 13, 2021
Tindrem
Saludos. Soy Ibarruri, un trader veterano. Dirigo una pequeña organización financiera en Myrland desde el MO1.
NO se cual exactamente que estilo de juego te interesa mas, pero si quieres puedes unirte a mi.
Somos una casa de comerciantes y banqueros, no nos interesa el pvp, estamos focalizados en negocios y acuerdos comerciales de todo tipo. Somos un grupo pequeño pero selecto y hay varios hispano hablantes.

Suena bien. ¿Discord?

Rasgud

Jan 13, 2021
Tindrem
Reactions: Ibarruri

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Do you think so Dylan? Well, how sorry you see it like that. I think I am a very reliable boy! All ICH was really trust guys1

ICH openly made deals that ripped people off, and had members openly be biased and assist during sieges when they weren't supposed to. Boulder running, providing prominence, and farming to buy siege weapons.

So hard disagree with that statement entirely.

• Wow
Reactions: Ibarruri and Everon

Everon

ICH openly made deals that ripped people off, and had members openly be biased and assist during sieges when they weren't supposed to. Boulder running, providing prominence, and farming to buy siege weapons.

So hard disagree with that statement entirely.
Im agree with you! People of money are liers, and we know how they play