Hunter, Butcher, Armor Crafter, Tamer in one char guide Mortal Online 2

Rhias

May 28, 2020
i just hope that butchery tables won't be useless in the long run, i love being a proper butcher :(
I think you still will use the butchery table for "rare" carcass & for monsters with low amount of carcass per kill. E.g. I don't think that you will butcher a spider queen on the field.

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
i just hope that butchery tables won't be useless in the long run, i love being a proper butcher :(
pray tell, what did you find enjoyable about mo1 butchery? it was a mindless 'profession' that had no decision to be made (save do you pick up aves or reptilia). at least with other extractions you can make some decisions on how to skew your outputs, butchery had none. only reason i can think of is a passive gold farm but thats not a terribly exciting prospect

-barcode

Reactions: Speznat

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
isn't that kinda the point? back before butchery was first introduced people would spend a lot of time in the field killing animals for the materials (they would drop the mats directly rather than carcass). this led to a lot of fights and conflict over the spawns and then of course people would raid the farm spots and end up taking everyone's loot.

then comes butchery and people spend almost no time in the field, just grab some carcass and head back to town. no conflicts, no fighting over spots, just selling carcass to other players who had to burn a toon slot just for an idiot savant with butchery skill. what a colossal waste

-barcode
100% agree. In MO1 btuchery implementation was worst shit ever. before it was much mroe fun to farm and make pve because you get direct reward.

But they could make it that in MO2 rare carcass liek rhias suggested cna onyl be butchered at table and normal stuff form normal animals can get skinned witohut problems and without penalty.
WOuld give much mroe conflict over spawns and would make the world more engaging and alive.

Kuroi

May 28, 2020
Naples, Italy
pray tell, what did you find enjoyable about mo1 butchery? it was a mindless 'profession' that had no decision to be made (save do you pick up aves or reptilia). at least with other extractions you can make some decisions on how to skew your outputs, butchery had none. only reason i can think of is a passive gold farm but thats not a terribly exciting prospect

-barcode

it was indeed boring, but i liked it... selling horses and butcher services were my favourite, i was even waiting/hoping for a minigame during butchery tbh...

anyway @Speznat i noticed you didn't add zoology skills, aren't those quite important for taming and butchery both?

Rhias

May 28, 2020
it was indeed boring, but i liked it... selling horses and butcher services were my favourite, i was even waiting/hoping for a minigame during butchery tbh...

anyway @Speznat i noticed you didn't add zoology skills, aren't those quite important for taming and butchery both?
He did. Reptilia & Mamalia.

Reactions: Kuroi