Hunter, Butcher, Armor Crafter, Tamer in one char guide Mortal Online 2

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
Hello everyone,

Also note that 70 Skill points are enough for crafting stuff because more just gives you more durability.

wow nice find! with skills already maxed I didn't even think of that.

does it mean you get the skill to 80 with int bonus? or 60+10?

Reactions: Speznat

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
wow nice find! with skills already maxed I didn't even think of that.

does it mean you get the skill to 80 with int bonus? or 60+10?

60+10. Some gains in things like durability can be had from more skill, as well as the 100 craft skill having a aesthetic bonus. But yes. If you want you could cram so many professions into one character And still be 100% competitive on the marketplace and your items would only potentially have slightly lower Dura, that's it.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Yep 70 is enough so you could even make more with that build or evne another job like bowery and stuff if you drop some animal lores or just reduce the armor crafting skills, just for example.

That is the anwser to that thread: https://mortalonline2.com/forums/threads/was-one-character-per-account-a-mistake.1474/
Some people just dont realise how much is possible.

Sure I also want to do anything too. But in a social interactive player world it would be stupid if anyone can do anything. Than noone need another player.
The chars already have a huge variety of opportunities right now.

Yeonan

Nov 28, 2020
Does that 70 skill apply to lores and butchery? Or just the main crafts like armor/weapon?

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Does that 70 skill apply to lores and butchery? Or just the main crafts like armor/weapon?
for Crafting Armor and stuff no extraction. Henrik already said at skill 70 up your just gain durability and the ability to name your weapon and stuff.

But currently its not working for bows for example. So i hope they will fix this.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Its probably non linear when it comes to things like butchering. Say 70 point investment is 80% gain. last 30 point might do things like, increase chance of rare ingredients when butchering and the last 20% of the max possible yield.

Speculation of course.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
I think oyu need 100 in buthcering and extracting stuff.

but it would be awesome if we only need like 70 than we have mor eskill freedom.

And anothe rthing that came to my mind why is fishing a combat skill? WTF?

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Fishing and lockpicking are currently not in-game and will probably get placed properly once they get to them.

same with some of the creature based skills, I think. Cause all creature related skills other than lores clearly dont belong under combat.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
You will need 100 points in the material lores for crafting! The reduced amount of points are only for the weapon/armor/shield/bow crafting skills. But they are not yet working for bows.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
The build seems to miss Butcher Appliances. I think you can use Skinning without it. But no Butcher table, right?

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
The build seems to miss Butcher Appliances. I think you can use Skinning without it. But no Butcher table, right?
Pretty sure you need butcher appliances for the table. If I remember correctly, it was a newbie thing that you could still sort of do it with the skill barely unlocked and still make good money though.

Rhias

May 28, 2020

Actually he didn't forget it but did it on pupose.

"you actually dont need that depending on what you wanna do xD. field extraction now also gives you stuff like ironbone and molarium. And if they changed that than you just can drop amphibia or shield crafting no problem."

"yes, but with the very long travel times, you must consider if transporting carcass back really worth it? instead of farmign longer and transport than back. Depending on the travel time from farm spot to town. "

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
You don't need butcher application, but you will get more materials per stack as by skinning. And some materials are coming from the butcher table only.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
You don't need butcher application, but you will get more materials per stack as by skinning. And some materials are coming from the butcher table only.
I will make an update video from farming output compared to time. the thing is now with the much much larger travel times, would you a ride back with yxour horse with 3stacks or B; Butcher right on the spot 20stacks and than ride back.

If you calculate time to money. than it depends on the traveltime. if its worth it or not.

But yeah no problem a lore of animal can be dropped or shields. or just every armor category to skill level 70. than you will also have anouhg points for butchery applicances.

In any way everybody must build there own skills and must consider what is worth over the other for each individually there is no 100% best thing in anything in this game xD and thats why i love it.

Party Hard.

Reactions: Kuroi

Kuroi

May 28, 2020
Naples, Italy
imho butchery table should yield a sh*t load more mats compared to skinning knife, as well as many mats being butchery table only

it's quite stupid to me that everyone knows how to butcher a carcass and get a lot from it without spending points. nobody would go back in town with carcasses and sell them

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
imho butchery table should yield a sh*t load more mats compared to skinning knife, as well as many mats being butchery table only

it's quite stupid to me that everyone knows how to butcher a carcass and get a lot from it without spending points. nobody would go back in town with carcasses and sell them
isn't that kinda the point? back before butchery was first introduced people would spend a lot of time in the field killing animals for the materials (they would drop the mats directly rather than carcass). this led to a lot of fights and conflict over the spawns and then of course people would raid the farm spots and end up taking everyone's loot.

then comes butchery and people spend almost no time in the field, just grab some carcass and head back to town. no conflicts, no fighting over spots, just selling carcass to other players who had to burn a toon slot just for an idiot savant with butchery skill. what a colossal waste

-barcode

Kuroi

May 28, 2020
Naples, Italy
isn't that kinda the point? back before butchery was first introduced people would spend a lot of time in the field killing animals for the materials (they would drop the mats directly rather than carcass). this led to a lot of fights and conflict over the spawns and then of course people would raid the farm spots and end up taking everyone's loot.

then comes butchery and people spend almost no time in the field, just grab some carcass and head back to town. no conflicts, no fighting over spots, just selling carcass to other players who had to burn a toon slot just for an idiot savant with butchery skill. what a colossal waste

-barcode

i just hope that butchery tables won't be useless in the long run, i love being a proper butcher :(