How do people avoid being proximity Banned for other peoples actions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thymirical

Feb 8, 2024
I along with one other received a permanent voice and text channel ban for being nearby someone else that said something inappropriate in game. I will admit this is not the first time i have heard of someone being proximity banned for being nearby a violation. but i assumed that was a fluke.

Now for the future if your nearby someone and they say or type something bad or do some sort of exploit that would result in a proximity ban for people nearby is there anything I or someone else could do to avoid this?

I am also not trolling or trying to make mo2 look bad in anyway. i simply want to know the rules better so that i or anyone else does not get in trouble and more clarification on what to do and how to proceed once you find yourself in a situation which you have no control over. because as someone who has played this game since beta i had no idea i would be getting in trouble like this.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
Lmao Henrik doesn't give a F about that. Who do you think mandates the censoring policy? Robmo on his own?

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
I recommend not breaking the communication policy, which you did.
It was reported, GMs investigated and took action.

thymirical

Feb 8, 2024
I recommend not breaking the communication policy, which you did.
It was reported, GMs investigated and took action.
I did no such thing and neither did the other guy you have punished. I said nothing and did nothing wrong. is there a video or something included in this report because i was told many times that the game records everything we say and type and i definitely did not say or type anything.

Reactions: CherryKush

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
I did no such thing and neither did the other guy you have punished. I said nothing and did nothing wrong. is there a video or something included in this report because i was told many times that the game records everything we say and type and i definitely did not say or type anything.
You may appeal the decision at help centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.