Horrible Discord Moderation

Ragemeister

Jul 19, 2021
Your discord moderators are awful, please tell me how I am banned for saying your moderation is bad before the guy above me being a straight up fucking creep in the discord.

Just incase you are curious why I was banned here is my statement "This discord moderation is a joke, they only care if you are bringing up issues in the game or talking about their shitty moderation."

Meanwhile some dude was going on a rant about forcing himself on women and being a straight up fucking weirdo. Stop trying to silence people criticizing your game and do some real fucking moderation. Not the first time I was removed for "overly criticizing" the game while literally everyone spews hatred at eachother Im being removed for nothing but giving my opinion, straight garbage.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
probably just autobans anyone who mentions keywords like. 'Moderation'. 'Balance'. 'Exploits'. 'Bug'

Ragemeister

Jul 19, 2021
probably just autobans anyone who mentions keywords like. 'Moderation'. 'Balance'. 'Exploits'. 'Bug'
One can only hope, they literally let the dude go on a perv rant and instaban me for talking about their bad moderation, talk about proving my point for me.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Honestly, if there's one thing we should boycott, it's their discord... if only because they have abandoned the forum because of it. - shrug -

Reactions: CrgHck

Ragemeister

Jul 19, 2021
Honestly, if there's one thing we should boycott, it's their discord... if only because they have abandoned the forum because of it. - shrug -
Yea that's my main issue here, they don't post updates anywhere but the discord, banning people gives them no reliable source of information. And instead of banning the people who deserve it they ban people who are trying to give them feedback and saying they are "overly criticizing" the game. I could give two shits about their discord but they dont post anywhere else

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Yeah discord moderation has been a negative of the game. The long term community hates the moderators for a reason. They are only there to censor people being critical really.

Oh dear if you criticize the moderation. Any issue you have to talk to the lead moderator. Pretty much the cops investigating the cops. They just dont want you bringing attention to the BS the moderators pull along with the corruption.
1646605443761.png

Reactions: Jatix

Kurbb

Sep 13, 2021
Yea that's my main issue here, they don't post updates anywhere but the discord, banning people gives them no reliable source of information. And instead of banning the people who deserve it they ban people who are trying to give them feedback and saying they are "overly criticizing" the game. I could give two shits about their discord but they dont post anywhere else
exactly, i was banned for posting videos of the many cheaters ive encountered and possibly some henrik fan art i made