Here is your login issue

Virin

Nov 20, 2020
Some accounts cannot login.

get stuck in a perpetual queue.

My main account was locked out of the game for a week (after the first patch) and was unable to get through queue after spending countless hours trying to connect.

I then get second account out of haven and get through the queue with ZERO issues after 45 min and login to Myrland.

This is a HUGE issue and I believe that a good amount of the player base is experiencing the exact same issue.

Something happened after the first patch and a lot of people are experiencing the same issue. If your queue # and timer is going up / giving you random times your account is bricked.

I tested this multiple times. I cannot get on one account at all. My other account logs in fine and the queue works 100%.

good luck.

Reactions: Ulysses
Jan 28, 2022
Some accounts cannot login.

get stuck in a perpetual queue.

My main account was locked out of the game for a week (after the first patch) and was unable to get through queue after spending countless hours trying to connect.

I then get second account out of haven and get through the queue with ZERO issues after 45 min and login to Myrland.

This is a HUGE issue and I believe that a good amount of the player base is experiencing the exact same issue.

Something happened after the first patch and a lot of people are experiencing the same issue. If your queue # and timer is going up / giving you random times your account is bricked.

I tested this multiple times. I cannot get on one account at all. My other account logs in fine and the queue works 100%.

good luck.
Looks like New accounts are given vip status so they play away the refund timer. This might not be intentional, but it still creates a refundtrap.

Last edited:

Virin

Nov 20, 2020
Looks like New accounts are given vip status so they play away the refund timer. This might not be intentional, but it still creates a refundtrap.
The account isn't new. Was playing in haven on it for about a week before I went into myrland because I didn't want to get stuck.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Seems that way with my account... after the roll back I'm placed in position 2,290 upon log in.

A few minutes later it went down to 1,100. Since then, it has remained at 1,100 and not moved at all.

My guess is that my account is, shall we say... bricked.

Edit: It would appear that the queue number is going down but just very slowly. I'm now in position 1040 after about 15 minutes later. Fingers crossed, I may actually get in this time round.

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah
Jan 28, 2022
Well, in any case I was close to number 300 in this new better queue. Now back at 1024 and not moving really. And I started around 2500, took a bit over an hour to queue to 300. Is this just a number counter going down, to keep you hopeful and then every now and then it checks what your real position is ? :mad:

There's 2 options really, either it's still not a real queue or some accounts higher queue priority.

Last edited:

Vagabond80

Jan 31, 2022
I got home last night and hopped in discord. Couple guys were sitting in Q waiting. I loaded game and my Q was 5 minutes. An hour later two of them were still not in and gave up in disgust.

the lottery is not fixed.Since Thursday I’ve gotten in to play once and it took 4 hours of Q time before my number was pulled out of the hat. Last night I got lucky.

all the patch did is make it obvious how badly it is for some people.

Virin

Nov 20, 2020
I've been trying to get the GMs to see this. It's 100% obvious some accounts are messed up. Idk if it's a steam ID issue or what but some fuckery is going on.

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
I'm also lost on what going on yesterday I spend 5 hours in que the entire time my position in que was increasing not decreasing, something clearly not working right with the que system when you start at position 384 but after 5 hours of sitting in que you move to position 592. But it is clear that the issue with logging in isn't related to how many people are connected to the server, it that the que system designed to throttle how many people can connect at one time doesn't work.

As for the lag in game it hard to say what causing this, it could be based on overpopulation, or it could be caused by the very broken que system.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

I do think it's haven accts that are causing this, but it's weird nonetheless.

Two things we can ask for at the end of our Q.

1. Getting into the game

2. The game is working in a mostly non-laggy state.

If those two things are not happening, it's a fail.

Virin

Nov 20, 2020
I do think it's haven accts that are causing this, but it's weird nonetheless.

Two things we can ask for at the end of our Q.

1. Getting into the game

2. The game is working in a mostly non-laggy state.

If those two things are not happening, it's a fail.
Yeah, like both my accounts are in myrland.

I cannot, get on one account at all. Can sit for hours, never connect. Sit in an endless queue.

The other account, 30-45 min, get in no problem.

They are in the same node btw in the same city (MK)

There is something wrong with certain accounts not being able to login.

@Henrik Nyström we need someone to look into this!

Virin

Nov 20, 2020
Did
Seems that way with my account... after the roll back I'm placed in position 2,290 upon log in.

A few minutes later it went down to 1,100. Since then, it has remained at 1,100 and not moved at all.

My guess is that my account is, shall we say... bricked.

Edit: It would appear that the queue number is going down but just very slowly. I'm now in position 1040 after about 15 minutes later. Fingers crossed, I may actually get in this time round.
U ever get in?

Virin

Nov 20, 2020
Seems like it may be fixed. Queue seems to be working. I didn't have the time to sit through it today, but, is anyone else still having issues?

Barney

Jan 28, 2022
I logged in and left Haven about 3 hours ago and went from 3150ish to 1933 now.