Help!

PatWins

May 28, 2020
Struggling to get into any other games knowing MO2 is just around the corner. Pretty much been sitting in an empty combat alpha waiting for people to log in. So far that has still somehow been more exciting than other games in my library.

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind
Struggling to get into any other games knowing MO2 is just around the corner. Pretty much been sitting in an empty combat alpha waiting for people to log in. So far that has still somehow been more exciting than other games in my library.
That would likely be me if they had a cheaper package

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Thats me when I log in wanting some duels. Run around Fab 10 times and logout.

Then again for me personally I need combat to get more finished and proper without so many cheap bugs in there. Hopefully it will work as intended soon without so much animation breaks.
Also am waiting for better performance since im gimping myself atm. Being competitive is bad when playing min is better than playing on max settings...But thats MO for you...

Meridian

Jun 11, 2020
Thats me when I log in wanting some duels. Run around Fab 10 times and logout.

Then again for me personally I need combat to get more finished and proper without so many cheap bugs in there. Hopefully it will work as intended soon without so much animation breaks.
Also am waiting for better performance since im gimping myself atm. Being competitive is bad when playing min is better than playing on max settings...But thats MO for you...
What timezone are you in? I'd duel with you dude.

PatWins

May 28, 2020
First of all, one key every week XD that might as well be 0.
Second of all, I've never actually heard of people receiving it. I'm pretty sure there's a whole conspiracy where SV says they give keys away just to built hype even though "the winner of the key has been contacted" has actually not been contacted...
Pretty sure TheTyGuy won a key. He's on all the time.

Sebastian Persson

Lead Programmer
Staff member
May 27, 2020
Sweden
First of all, one key every week XD that might as well be 0.
Second of all, I've never actually heard of people receiving it. I'm pretty sure there's a whole conspiracy where SV says they give keys away just to built hype even though "the winner of the key has been contacted" has actually not been contacted...
I give them out myself every week. And yes I give them out to people and they respond.

• Love
Reactions: Najwalaylah
D

Deleted member 94

Before we go further with the thread let me first say I too am very excited about the future of mo2. I would also like to say that it is very imperative that we keep this thread to its' original topic please. Have a nice day !