Game accounts are banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaobai101

Apr 11, 2022
I am a new player of Mortal OL, and I have been cutting trees to make bows and arrows in Fab.Yesterday, I met a fast hacker whose ID is Hayasa, AND I reported this hacker to GM. But after a period of time, I saw Hayasa again, so I thought it was my wrong way of reporting, so I kept reporting. As a result, I was banned from logging in to my own game account, and I got no response when I sent an email to the game authorities.

Reactions: ArcaneConsular

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Spamming GM reports, will result in a temporary game ban. Your best bet might be to DM (LGM) Discord#3117 on discord. Support email is slower than receiving a DM reply on discord.

xiaobai101

Apr 11, 2022
Spamming GM reports, will result in a temporary game ban. Your best bet might be to DM (LGM) Discord#3117 on discord. Support email is slower than receiving a DM reply on discord.
Thank you brother, I also think it was caused by sending too many emails to GM, but my Steam told me it was permanently banned.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
If you messaged Discord on discord (Yeah, this can sound confusing) as Turbizzler suggested then just wait on a reply.

Though you could try to log in again after 24 hours to see if it was just a one day ban.

Reactions: xiaobai101

xiaobai101

Apr 11, 2022
If you messaged Discord on discord (Yeah, this can sound confusing) as Turbizzler suggested then just wait on a reply.

Though you could try to log in again after 24 hours to see if it was just a one day ban.
Because GM hasn't replied to my letter, SO I don't know what happened .I hope it's just a one-day ban, like you said

xiaobai101

Apr 11, 2022
I got a letter back from the authorities saying I was using a cheat program, but this is my new computer and I don't have any cheat programs

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
Wow so you got banned for using a cheat program after trying to report cheaters; oh the irony. I would check your systems just to make sure. Farmer Joe or (LGM) Discord would be able to verify both. I’d contact them here on forums to see what happened to your account.

Reactions: xiaobai101

xiaobai101

Apr 11, 2022
Wow so you got banned for using a cheat program after trying to report cheaters; oh the irony. I would check your systems just to make sure. Farmer Joe or (LGM) Discord would be able to verify both. I’d contact them here on forums to see what happened to your account.
Thank you. I hope they can check my computer carefully, because I did not use the cheating program. If I am banned for other reasons, I hope they can tell me the specific reason.

Dramonis

Mar 4, 2022
from discord

Battling Hacking and Exploiting Hello Mortals It has been our priority since launch to get rid of players who were breaking the rules. This includes using hacks or cheats to have an advantage and exploiting unintended mechanics/bugs. At first after launch, these bans were done completely manually with the help of the community. We thank you for this. The videos and warnings you send to us led to many bans which helps keep the game clean and fair. We understood that this was not battling the issue at an acceptable rate, so the dev team decided to add some systems in the back end of the engine to help detect and assist GMs with these issues. The last two patches, (the boring patches) were two parts of this system. The GMs were not only given more tools to help them with helping players, but also gave them automatic warnings and detections of questionable acts within the game. As of today, we have banned over 1500 accounts from the game. When we ban an account, we work with Steam to make sure it is attached to their account. We will be doing the same process when we launch our game on other platforms, like Epic Games Store. If you witness something that does not seem right within the game mechanics, we still encourage for you to report this to us. Please file a GM Ticket immediately for the best response period. You may also record using recording software or Nvidia GeForce. Please send these videos to Robmo or LGM Discord so the GMs can investigate. We appreciate everyone trying to make the game a better and fairer place. GM Tickets We wanted to take some time regarding how GM Tickets work. There is a bit of confusion and by going through some of the steps or rules, it may make the process faster and easier for everyone. To place a ticket; 1. Hit ESC 2. Press Contact GM 3. Write in your issue and pick the closest category to match 4. Wait for a response Now if you log out of the game to relog, switch servers or call it a day, your ticket will be removed, and you will NOT be contacted. If you have been waiting for a response for a long time, this may be due to this. Since the alts, it has become a slower process to respond to tickets and we apologize for this. As the alts get removed, things will get faster on the GM’s end. Thank you for your patience. Responding to a GM To respond to a GM, your text should look like this; /w GMname msg There is no need to add the GM Tag, here is an example; /w Discord Hello Guild/Group Tickets If your guild or group of players are running into a problem that requires a ticket, please only submit ONE ticket for the group. Multiple group tickets will slow down the process. Thank you for the consideration. Spamming of GM Tickets We wanted to inform you that by spamming a ticket for the GM to get to your issue does not speed up the process. Continuous spam of the same ticket may lead to temporary bans. Thank you for understanding. Outside Game or Account Issues If you have a problem related to your account and cannot submit a ticket within the game. We advise that you submit a ticket through our help center. The help center team will be able to direct you from there. https://www.mortalonline2.com/help-center/ Please do not reach out to the CEO or the Dev team for these issues. They will not get resolved this way. If you have any questions feel free to DM @Robmo. Thank you for your continued support. Forum Thread https://mortalonline2.com/forums/threads/battling-hacking-hacking-and-filing-gm-tickets.6777/

xiaobai101

Apr 11, 2022
from discord

Battling Hacking and Exploiting Hello Mortals It has been our priority since launch to get rid of players who were breaking the rules. This includes using hacks or cheats to have an advantage and exploiting unintended mechanics/bugs. At first after launch, these bans were done completely manually with the help of the community. We thank you for this. The videos and warnings you send to us led to many bans which helps keep the game clean and fair. We understood that this was not battling the issue at an acceptable rate, so the dev team decided to add some systems in the back end of the engine to help detect and assist GMs with these issues. The last two patches, (the boring patches) were two parts of this system. The GMs were not only given more tools to help them with helping players, but also gave them automatic warnings and detections of questionable acts within the game. As of today, we have banned over 1500 accounts from the game. When we ban an account, we work with Steam to make sure it is attached to their account. We will be doing the same process when we launch our game on other platforms, like Epic Games Store. If you witness something that does not seem right within the game mechanics, we still encourage for you to report this to us. Please file a GM Ticket immediately for the best response period. You may also record using recording software or Nvidia GeForce. Please send these videos to Robmo or LGM Discord so the GMs can investigate. We appreciate everyone trying to make the game a better and fairer place. GM Tickets We wanted to take some time regarding how GM Tickets work. There is a bit of confusion and by going through some of the steps or rules, it may make the process faster and easier for everyone. To place a ticket; 1. Hit ESC 2. Press Contact GM 3. Write in your issue and pick the closest category to match 4. Wait for a response Now if you log out of the game to relog, switch servers or call it a day, your ticket will be removed, and you will NOT be contacted. If you have been waiting for a response for a long time, this may be due to this. Since the alts, it has become a slower process to respond to tickets and we apologize for this. As the alts get removed, things will get faster on the GM’s end. Thank you for your patience. Responding to a GM To respond to a GM, your text should look like this; /w GMname msg There is no need to add the GM Tag, here is an example; /w Discord Hello Guild/Group Tickets If your guild or group of players are running into a problem that requires a ticket, please only submit ONE ticket for the group. Multiple group tickets will slow down the process. Thank you for the consideration. Spamming of GM Tickets We wanted to inform you that by spamming a ticket for the GM to get to your issue does not speed up the process. Continuous spam of the same ticket may lead to temporary bans. Thank you for understanding. Outside Game or Account Issues If you have a problem related to your account and cannot submit a ticket within the game. We advise that you submit a ticket through our help center. The help center team will be able to direct you from there. https://www.mortalonline2.com/help-center/ Please do not reach out to the CEO or the Dev team for these issues. They will not get resolved this way. If you have any questions feel free to DM @Robmo. Thank you for your continued support. Forum Thread https://mortalonline2.com/forums/threads/battling-hacking-hacking-and-filing-gm-tickets.6777/
@Robmo Yes, I submitted the email through the help center, but the answer I got was not what I wanted. I'd like them to check my computer again.

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
If he told me it was because of the gold coins, I could go to the merchant and get a refund, I definitely knew THAT I didn't use the cheating program
Well if it is gold you wouldnt be able to get a refund if you are banned.
I couldnt find anything saying you arent allowed to buy just that you can not sell but its probably in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.