Forsaken

Takehitsu

Mar 22, 2021
Welcome home mate.
Thank you sir. I will state that since I had left the game so long ago (2016 ish time frame) I have become part of a different group which I have been made leader for our community for this game so Sadly I likely will not be rejoining FOR. However, I look forward to continuing the friendship and being Allies.

PS.(Edit) I will have to be keeping my hoard of spider queens though that is all me XD

Xidian

Mar 28, 2021
I too was in Forsaken for awhile (Think my name was Xidian, or probably Baor, think I was a Thursar)! Very active for that first summer and such. I don't remember many people from back when, but have some memories of the boss man back in the day! Welcome back everyone! Hope to join a guild similar to the one before!

Last edited:

MomoWang

May 7, 2021
Hey Angelo, Rankor, Slize, Xidian,
Certainly a blast from the past. Arfy, the gang and I are still online and currently have the game. Finding our way around Bakti during this time. Exploring the jungle, waiting for shore prowers and house spots to come into the game.
Thought of you Angelo the other day when we were discussing if fishing was in the game yet. It's scarey as shit how many files, spreadsheets and screenshots I have of MO1 dating back up to 11 years.
2 keeps, 12 houses and a big trading empire
Stay in touch
Your wang... Momo

Aangelos Fishing Guide (web).jpg

Forge Beast (Web).jpg

Relec

May 28, 2020
Hey guys

Forsaken was my first guild in MO, I only ended up playing for about half a year that time around but you guys showed me what a guild can accomplish, thank you. I hope I'll see you around again.

Rankor

May 28, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Hey Angelo, Rankor, Slize, Xidian,
Certainly a blast from the past. Arfy, the gang and I are still online and currently have the game. Finding our way around Bakti during this time. Exploring the jungle, waiting for shore prowers and house spots to come into the game.
Thought of you Angelo the other day when we were discussing if fishing was in the game yet. It's scarey as shit how many files, spreadsheets and screenshots I have of MO1 dating back up to 11 years.
2 keeps, 12 houses and a big trading empire
Stay in touch
Your wang... Momo

View attachment 1795

View attachment 1796
Hey Momo....glad you are doing well! I still have a bunch of those spreadsheets somewhere...lol. I can't wait to be able to set up a fishing shack somewhere and enjoy the MO2 sunsets!

Reactions: Angelo