Fix stuck command abuse !!!!!

Vukodlac

Feb 11, 2021
Legion of Viknuss :ROFLMAO: this holy team, blaming people cause they run in fight, blaming people to be a savage killer or naked killer or all kind of evil demon they do him self

But a bug abuser in movie, this team fall into madness ...
the true face of a guild behind the mask . o_O

I dont remember this aspect of mortal , maybe its beacose bug abuser was ban out of legit player view

for the bug, i think suicid and teleport to priest is the best way to avoid this shit, all ressource are free at the moment, soooo , no need to loose time with that just remove stuck and let people teleport to priest/home after suiciding .

Last edited:

Rudakov

May 31, 2020
:ROFLMAO: this holy team, blaming people cause they run in fight, blaming people to be a savage killer or naked killer or all kind of evil demon they do him self

But a bug abuser in movie, this team fall into madness ...
the true face of a guild behind the mask . o_O

I dont remember this aspect of mortal , maybe its beacose bug abuser was ban out of legit player view

for the bug, i think suicid and teleport to priest is the best way to avoid this shit, all ressource are free at the moment, soooo , no need to loose time with that just remove stuck and let people teleport to priest/home after suiciding .
Dont know what team u saying about . I never cry about res kill , or unarmed kill if u are enemy . If u are just friendly pvp and u kill people at priest or unarmed its another quastion . But anyway , my post about abusing bag ! So this guy have to be baned or warned .

Vukodlac

Feb 11, 2021
Dont know what team u saying about . I never cry about res kill , or unarmed kill if u are enemy . If u are just friendly pvp and u kill people at priest or unarmed its another quastion . But anyway , my post about abusing bag ! So this guy have to be baned or warned .
i talk of Legion obviously, sry for confusion ^^

JGByrne

Feb 8, 2021
lol, I assumed they had some system that would prevent it from being used in combat, guess not. A simple cooldown timer would probably fix this type of abuse. "Must have not been in combat for x amount of time" type of thing.

agui

May 31, 2020
I didnt know magic was already in game, Is it a new feature of the game? Teleport magic ?

Or it is just a clade power? Impressive.

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
It's a bit different than using stuck to do things you shouldn't be able to in pvp. Imagine how mad people will be to get hit with magic from unreachable places...
im the one whos ranting about the stuck command since month 🙂
its obviously trash tier when you use it in PVP but i think they will make it that you cant move and jump while using stuck and you will have a CD after you have been taken damage.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
The current stuck command is an alpha/beta implementation that is supposed to be OP, to minimize the risk of getting stuck as there are no GMs 24/7 to help you out right now.

Plus it's really handy for not drowning when you slide to the depths of the ocean like you're on a sheet of greased glass if you dabble your toes in a stream with anything other than pocket lint in your inventory.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
im the one whos ranting about the stuck command since month 🙂
its obviously trash tier when you use it in PVP but i think they will make it that you cant move and jump while using stuck and you will have a CD after you have been taken damage.

This need to be done before release.

Sir_Drakeon

Dec 15, 2020
The current stuck command is an alpha/beta implementation that is supposed to be OP, to minimize the risk of getting stuck as there are no GMs 24/7 to help you out right now.

Is there any plans do ban players who have been caught with video evidence abusing this? This is pretty blatant and its frustrating that abusive players dont seem to be dealt with.

agui

May 31, 2020

You not wrong, but abusing it in a fight to stay alive, passing throught wallls, supose to be at least notified by you guys, i dont know what sv did in that case.

Sir_Drakeon

Dec 15, 2020
You not wrong, but abusing it in a fight to stay alive, passing throught wallls, supose to be at least notified by you guys, i dont know what sv did in that case.

So far the pattern has been absolutely nothing. Im becoming convinced that some players have an in with the Dev team. Great example, I made a comment about a known woman beater beating women and that was IMMEDIATELY dealt with as soon as that player made the report. Other players compile multiple videos where a player in question displays multiple instances of game abuse and all of a sudden the Devs dont have time to deal with player issues. Is there a donator package I can buy to get that same special treatment?