Fish encyclopedia

Kbear

May 28, 2020
I've slowed down on fishing but tried today to catch Blood Kua. The small size catches suggests its been nerfed. The fish caught were about 10% of the catches in the past. Anyone else notice this?

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
i would love if SV keep a ranking for the biggest catches on every fish so we would not need to do this manually, i personally had moon cups up to 1618g while fishing for kelps near Meduli. i just never bother to report them because i didn't want to overwrite Angelo's.

Sebaan

May 10, 2022
i would love if SV keep a ranking for the biggest catches on every fish so we would not need to do this manually, i personally had moon cups up to 1618g while fishing for kelps near Meduli. i just never bother to report them because i didn't want to overwrite Angelo's.
Would be cool to have a system alert when the game recognizes a player caught the record catch! SV hear us!

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
Oh man tnx for that but it does not matter who holds the record, if you get the record just post it. ❤

Icegoten

Jun 12, 2020
I've slowed down on fishing but tried today to catch Blood Kua. The small size catches suggests its been nerfed. The fish caught were about 10% of the catches in the past. Anyone else notice this?

Ok so this wasn't just a weird night of catches I noticed this too. I even got a little reckless and started fishing based on the pull of the rod itself to attempt to target certain fish only. Was surprised when I pulled up Blood Kua and it wasn't as big of a pull on the rod as before.

Aeril

May 15, 2022
20220518161438_1.jpg

I couldn't find any entries for Canna, guess this is pretty big just to get something listed :)

Icegoten

Jun 12, 2020
vTPBIj3.jpg

Slightly bigger than the last.

YouOweMeCooki

May 25, 2022
I'm coming in with 2 new entrees. Sadly I forgot to picture the Wormstar as I realised too late I got myself the record....

Attachments

• 1.06kg Labrum.jpg
    1.06kg Labrum.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 8kg Scarlet Wormstar.jpg
    8kg Scarlet Wormstar.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 25