Fish encyclopedia

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
Good news, fishing can give you trinkets confirmed.

trinkets.png

Also
legendaryfish.png
legendaryfish2.png
So the hunt is still on!

Attachments

• trinkets.png
    trinkets.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 31

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
i have gotten bigger brown clams but there is none listed and i always forget so ill start with this one
EDIT: dang this one is thick i updated this post instead of double posting
1654016677647.png
1654038884603.png

Last edited:

jkubej

Apr 22, 2022
new record i tihnk ) just wanna have one record XD

Attachments

• ddd4.png
    ddd4.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 3

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
Damn you all have been killing it on fishing. glad too see its still very much alive. been gone for a while but ill be back one of these days

Abuceb

Jan 24, 2022
Is there any way to make money from fishing?
I really fail to see the point of it unless you just want to sit there and chill out. Yesteday I caught Canna Bluesorex and laburnum but none of them are worth a damn compared to other things you could farm in the same gametime.
So therefore what is the point of fishing other than as a distraction?
Fishes and other sea creatures have meat, scales,... that can be used and useful for making a lot of things. And those things have a price. But also as a distraction it´s a very good one.

YouOweMeCooki

May 25, 2022
I've never seen such a big Herbeus. I kind of feel like there went something wrong with fishing because of the last patch as I have noticed some changes they never mentioned

Edit: I just went thru my data and with more than 300 Herbeus caught, none of them even reached 4kg (Some very close though). This weight doesn't make sense at all!

Attachments

• 6.5kg Herbeus.png
    6.5kg Herbeus.png
    895.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Reactions: DAO

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
Is there any way to make money from fishing?
I really fail to see the point of it unless you just want to sit there and chill out. Yesteday I caught Canna Bluesorex and laburnum but none of them are worth a damn compared to other things you could farm in the same gametime.
So therefore what is the point of fishing other than as a distraction?
You can make money from fishing but it won't be the top 5 beat ways of making money. There are 3(4) unique scales you can get from fish. 1 of them being good for mage armor and then some fish are good for alchemy