Fish encyclopedia

YouOweMeCooki

May 25, 2022
I tell you, there is something wrong with fishing. At least the weights of these fish doesn't seem to look normal

xanthose

Feb 21, 2022
I tell you, there is something wrong with fishing. At least the weights of these fish doesn't seem to look normal
what i noticed so far is that bait setups arent the same as beefore the update.catching fishing with a diffrent hook size or at open seas instead of ponds.the amount for trash fish is higher per fish node.had trouble with getting any of the big/hard pulling fish.noticed more chance of getting turtles

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
Good news, fishing can give you trinkets confirmed.

trinkets.png

Also
View attachment 4464
View attachment 4465
So the hunt is still on!
Anyone got any luck? Dont need info on how to get, Just to confirm it is possible.

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
yes it is possible but for now only amulets confirmed.
Actually, Henrik did confirm on stream multiple times that you can also fish rings and yeah there is a chance he was wrong or misunderstanding the question but most likely we haven't discovered the method yet, maybe you don't directly catch them but they can come from butchering fish, who knows.

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
Yes, I heard also that butchering can also give some trinkets. I have butchered a lot of fish since trinkets are added, did not find any rings. Maybe just some specific fish can drop it.

Dixie

Jan 27, 2022
Yes, I heard also that butchering can also give some trinkets. I have butchered a lot of fish since trinkets are added, did not find any rings. Maybe just some specific fish can drop it.
I wonder if it is low chance on butcher/skin usage; so split everything into like stacks of 10 and try a thousand times vs 1 time 1 use. It wouldnt surprise me tbh

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
So far I came to a conclusion:
Shallow water drops most trinkets
Sea locations works better
Sausage lake had a lot of "fish got away" message (like 5x more than sea)
All trinkets caught so far were crap (cuprum coral) and not worth the time spent on it.
Good job Henrik.

Goldman301

May 6, 2022
The copper amulets I caught only increase my skills by 5~9, but the market sells ones that increase my skills by 30~40.
Can't I get these by fishing?
Do Risar or bosses only drop them?

Kaa

Mar 20, 2022
The copper amulets I caught only increase my skills by 5~9, but the market sells ones that increase my skills by 30~40.
Can't I get these by fishing?
Do Risar or bosses only drop them?
this is an example of how the admins screwed up, they were caught at first before the patch, who was lucky enough to be online and caught it, they started selling it quickly and it was problematic to roll back

Goldman301

May 6, 2022
this is an example of how the admins screwed up, they were caught at first before the patch, who was lucky enough to be online and caught it, they started selling it quickly and it was problematic to roll back
I see, that was like a bug.
I'll just forget about the amulet and take the bigger fish.
Thanks XD