Feedback "TerrorBirds" Devs are Clueless, let me Clue you in.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Is this a mounted combat simulator? or is it a pvp game with different classes. when one class reigns supreme its not balanced period.
Pet Killing Weapons for Foot Fighters including Horse Killer Weapons would be a huge benefit. Still Waiting on Heavy Dismounting Crossbow.

Piet

May 28, 2020
A pet that's faster than a horse would be stupid af XD that would destroy all foot combat. They are going to make it so mounted have an animation when dismounted that takes 5-10 seconds to get up and the horse will take off. That is all it will take to even the playing field cause dismount will mean dead.

Apr 11, 2021
Gaul'kor
A pet that's faster than a horse would be stupid af XD that would destroy all foot combat. They are going to make it so mounted have an animation when dismounted that takes 5-10 seconds to get up and the horse will take off. That is all it will take to even the playing field cause dismount will mean dead.

Proof? Or is this just another thing the devs said would happen to appease a random commenter.

For Sure

Jun 25, 2021
Doesn't matter what suggestions are there when there is no answer to mounted combat unless you're on a mount yourself.
With what dismount mechanics? Is this supposed to be an important statement?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
First of all Terror birds were never good pets (except for loke 2 months in MO1 where they were broke af and got nerfed quick).

second of all, we dont need more pets like the white bear. And certainly not one that hits as hard but is also faster.

third of all, a pet that can chase mounteds is completely broken mechanic and would ruin mounted AND foot pvp. By the way, we did have such a pet in MO1 during one those broken patches (brown bears could chase horses) and it was completely broken, completely ridiculous and got fixed very quickly.

for a guy that talks volumes about pvp balance, you come up with some very braindead posts Poisonarrow.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Piet

May 28, 2020
Doesn't matter what suggestions are there when there is no answer to mounted combat unless you're on a mount yourself.

With what dismount mechanics? Is this supposed to be an important statement?
You can already dismount -_-

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
You can already dismount -_-
Only in a literal sense, You can only dismount with body shots and there's no knockdown effect they can remount right away.

Dismount is almost completely non-existent.

The good thing about people who make this argument is you can immediately characterize how dishonest that individual is being.

No offence

[AF]Tyrone

Dec 17, 2020
how am i gona dismount a double horse armor fat mage on a desert horse. His second gear is faster than my claded veela

Piet

May 28, 2020
Only in a literal sense, You can only dismount with body shots and there's no knockdown effect they can remount right away.

Dismount is almost completely non-existent.

The good thing about people who make this argument is you can immediately characterize how dishonest that individual is being.

No offence
You're not reading the context. I said the same thing you just did that the dismount was terrible without the knockdown animation. He said dismount wasn't in at all so why would I jump ahead to the animation. I said that. Then you took that piece out of context.