Fatmages Kinda Underpowered Plz Buff

Lasciel

Oct 3, 2020
Fatmages have never been overly balanced or a good edition. Nothing that nukes people for as much damage as they can with as little risk or comparable effort should exist in a full loot game.

Havoc

Aug 23, 2021
Two decent MAs destroy a fatmage in a third of this time, and mages have always been MA food in group fights. Obviously you don't even have MA skill max so this is actually 1.5 MA's vs 1 mage, but in 1v1s it's more balanced than ever.

I'm just going to refer to this video whenever someone says mounted doesn't take skill. You miss half your arrows while he's mounted, and then half your MC passes against the least mobile foot character in the game, and still ask for nerfs because of how survivable he was to your partially leveled MA.

agui

May 31, 2020
Why fat mages dont use 100 points to be able to cast spells when riding a mount against other players?

Mounted mage skill (MM) is necessary to be implemented In game.

Cause theres needed 100 points to be spent in MA (mounted archery skill) for ppl be able to do good dmg with a bow on horse. Same 100 points to MC (mounted combat skill) for ppl be able to do good dmg with a weapon on horse.

Why mages doesnt have to spent 100 points do be able to do good dmg on a horse???

those 100 points are being used by fat mages in MA or MC skill ... which doesnt look fair at all.

To stop that non sense game need to implement MM (mounted mage skill) , forcing mages to spend 100 points to be able to do good dmg when riding a mount.

Other thing, mounted mages should dismount their horses to be able to heal them.

Last edited:

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Two decent MAs destroy a fatmage in a third of this time, and mages have always been MA food in group fights. Obviously you don't even have MA skill max so this is actually 1.5 MA's vs 1 mage, but in 1v1s it's more balanced than ever.

I'm just going to refer to this video whenever someone says mounted doesn't take skill. You miss half your arrows while he's mounted, and then half your MC passes against the least mobile foot character in the game, and still ask for nerfs because of how survivable he was to your partially leveled MA.
1v1?

Silenko

Jun 18, 2020
Benidorm. Spain

lol this doesn´t make sense at all.

2v1 usually will destroy whoever so it doesn´t matter if you are balanced or unbalanced, whoever has most numbers will usually win.

Reactions: Teknique

Havoc

Aug 23, 2021
lol this doesn´t make sense at all.

2v1 usually will destroy whoever so it doesn´t matter if you are balanced or unbalanced, whoever has most numbers will usually win.
Wait so was it too hard to kill the guy or too easy?
Everyone else in the thread is saying MM needs nerfed because of how long it took/how survivable the mage was. That is invalid because if he had MA skill leveled and hit more of his shots the guy would've died in no time.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Wait so was it too hard to kill the guy or too easy?
Everyone else in the thread is saying MM needs nerfed because of how long it took/how survivable the mage was. That is invalid because if he had MA skill leveled and hit more of his shots the guy would've died in no time.
The person I was with was a full MA, furthermore its additional interrupts and forces him to switch targets on heals, so its not 1.5 its closer to 1.7.

I'll accept the criticism on aim, but would probably out aim you easily unless I have reason to believe otherwise.

Last edited:

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Its a meme though, right? Its not actually supposed to be good. Not trying to flame either.
I definitely am not good, but this is a game with an astronomical skill ceiling.

Pretty sure you would get absolutely deleted in a rank 6 face it pug unless you're actually a CS player so i'm not sure what you're trying to say.

and yeah the average person you met there in that rank would probably shit on you in this game if they played it for a while.

again you could be really good, I've never even seen you play MO 1/2 or CS tbh.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
I definitely am not good, but this is a game with an astronomical skill ceiling.

Pretty sure you would get absolutely deleted in a rank 6 face it pug unless you're actually a CS player so i'm not sure what you're trying to say.

and yeah the average person you met there in that rank would probably shit on you in this game if they played it for a while.

again you could be really good, I've never even seen you play MO 1/2 or CS tbh.
I'm not saying you aren't good at your game lol. Its just a little clip of you shooting people with the only headshot being the accident from the guy walking into your spray. I admit I didn't read the thread and just noticed the guy was criticizing your aim. The video makes sense now. I'm sure you're really good at CS. I just don't know if thats the video I'd pick to prove you have good aim. 🙃

Bloodterst

Dec 1, 2020
I'm not saying you aren't good at your game lol. Its just a little clip of you shooting people with the only headshot being the accident from the guy walking into your spray. I admit I didn't read the thread and just noticed the guy was criticizing your aim. The video makes sense now. I'm sure you're really good at CS. I just don't know if thats the video I'd pick to prove you have good aim. 🙃
U dont agree with my feedback? 1v1 me in runescape to prove that you are good enough at mo2 to give input