Fab needs 2nd bank

Kameyo

Aug 14, 2020
If they get the 8k people Henrik thinks will play most of the towns will need to be reworked.

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
They addressed these same issues in the first game.

Not sure why they did not start with what they had already learned.

Maybe it is another place where they are trying to stick to the original vision.

But I can not imagine any real world where they would not make changes if things where the way they are.
we are having the same issues we had back in the day nothing new, they won't chang anything till people will spam discord and forums

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I was thinking the exact thing as the OP the other day. Widening the bank entrance alone is just not going to cut it this time.

Another bank building is definitely going to be needed. Unless SV wants frustrated bank users lining up outside. Even without the stress test, today I found the bank crowded such that I had to sidestep my way through just to access my bank box.

It may also be high time to open up the second floor of the bank so that there can be an overflow for the cramped first floor.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
I was thinking the exact thing as the OP the other day. Widening the bank entrance alone is just not going to cut it this time.

Another bank building is definitely going to be needed. Unless SV wants frustrated bank users lining up outside. Even without the stress test, today I found the bank crowded such that I had to sidestep my way through just to access my bank box.

It may also be high time to open up the second floor of the bank so that there can be an overflow for the cramped first floor.

Eh opening second floor you will find to be even more cramped.. or a trap

Chef

Sep 17, 2021
Let’s be honest every town needs two banks why should any town only be confined to one bank? It’s extremely poor design.
The problem lies with the size of the bank not the quantity of banks. You don't need multiples of the same vendor/bank in each town. That breaks the medieval-esque immersion and needlessly clutters the town.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
The problem lies with the size of the bank not the quantity of banks. You don't need multiples of the same vendor/bank in each town. That breaks the medieval-esque immersion and needlessly clutters the town.

No offense but this topic shouldn’t be based on immersion or roleplay when discussing the layout of a town. This a mechanical necessity that will allow more anti-griefer gameplay and for easy access to a bank that shouldn’t be difficult to access in the first place.

Chef

Sep 17, 2021
No offense but this topic shouldn’t be based on immersion or roleplay when discussing the layout of a town. This a mechanical necessity that will allow more anti-griefer gameplay and for easy access to a bank that shouldn’t be difficult to access in the first place.
Making the bank bigger would solve both those issues. Having multiple of the same size bank just allows griefers to hit one bank then move to the other while still having some "doorway congestion"

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Pech

Sep 5, 2021
I agree that making the banks bigger would solve the same issue. But one requires reworking a town layout to fit a new large building in it and the other requires just dropping a npc in a pre existing empty house that every town has. Id love for every town to have gigantic hall banks and auction houses. But there are other things to focus on

Plus not every towns a massive city 'lore wise' anyway. Makes sense for a bank in Vadda to be smaller than the bank in Tindrem. Two banks for every town before launch would help a ton

Reactions: Xunila

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
So, in other words, they will change things if folks do what Henrik specifically asked for in his last Twitch stream and give tons of feedback? Good to know.
How many times we gave shit ton of feedback and it was completely ignored ? yeah exactly, they seem to be listening much better nowadays than mo1, 100% but shit still doesnt get fixed properly unless everyone cries at the same time about for some time lol

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Or just give us a bank command as in Ultima Online. Just type Bank in the chat if you are near the bank and it will open the Chest, if this can´t be abused. Just as a fix till Banks are reworked if we get a lot of Players when the game gets released. 1 horse can block the bank entrance in Vadda.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
How many times we gave shit ton of feedback and it was completely ignored ? yeah exactly, they seem to be listening much better nowadays than mo1, 100% but shit still doesnt get fixed properly unless everyone cries at the same time about for some time lol

Star vault read and listens to feedback. It just needs time.

SOme things evne if they are little had to go through the whole process of, ok players want that, does it make sense, can we do that, and how we do that, and when we do that.

lets see what will happen.

Last edited: