Bakti bank suggestion

Stormchops

Aug 22, 2020
Bakti is pretty busy during the beta, with only 2 ways in from doors big enough for only 1 person to enter/leave at a time, and the counter itself only has 2 bankers, where the counter is regularly crammed with people and you have to wait your turn to bank, or sometimes wait to leave (if you have been surrounded)

I actually think this gives good atmosphere to the bank (even though it is kind of annoying) - it gives a busy-public-facility vibe and I like that a lot

however, it is only beta and there will be way more players at launch, and I think the current bank layout in bakti could make it impossible to get in, or get out once the player base ramps up

Suggestion: add another bank counter upstairs for launch? The upstairs space is empty at the moment, maybe just one more bank counter would be enough to disperse the release-level crowds

MomoWang

May 7, 2021
The current layout does present its challenges, especially with Bakti growing in popularity.
The space upstairs could be used some more. Maybe another counter with banker. Maybe another box for me to stand on. Think of the possibilities.

KiaVonArf

Dec 1, 2020
Very much agree. With my short characters, I can hop over and be out of others way (as long as I avoid the stuck spots), but most people can't. Having two bankers is great, but if you are not at the proper angle, even if you are finally at the counter, you can't reach them (counter clutter gets in the way). Another point of access would be fantastic. And yes, ofc, another box for MomoWang to stand on and brandish his torch.

Reactions: Xunila and MomoWang

Aquagenix

May 30, 2020
I’d even go as far to add another entrance to the bank on the outside, a stair leading up to a doorway to give access to the upper floor where there’d be another Banker on the upper level. Fantastic suggestion Stormchops!

Reactions: MomoWang

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
Well not trying to play devils advocate but upstairs is REQ’s dueling area. Not sure Ore would like traffic up there lol.

On a serious note, a second banker should definitely be added before persistence. Maybe one outside near the utility vender. It just gives us another option especially for mounted players it’s a pain trying to park your mount in a bank. Horses block users from accessing the bank. Some people are considerate and park their mounts outside but it’s real inconvenient especially for extractors who need their mounts to carry and store resources.

Tekk

Apr 5, 2021
Bakti is pretty busy during the beta, with only 2 ways in from doors big enough for only 1 person to enter/leave at a time, and the counter itself only has 2 bankers, where the counter is regularly crammed with people and you have to wait your turn to bank, or sometimes wait to leave (if you have been surrounded)

I actually think this gives good atmosphere to the bank (even though it is kind of annoying) - it gives a busy-public-facility vibe and I like that a lot

however, it is only beta and there will be way more players at launch, and I think the current bank layout in bakti could make it impossible to get in, or get out once the player base ramps up

Suggestion: add another bank counter upstairs for launch? The upstairs space is empty at the moment, maybe just one more bank counter would be enough to disperse the release-level crowds
I suggested a drive-thru bank in one of Henrik’s streams. He made a thinking face and said “maybe”. I really hope they do.

Other solution is to allow us to kill pets in the bank without becoming a criminal. People will learn real quick

EZgold

Jan 28, 2021
I suggested a drive-thru bank in one of Henrik’s streams. He made a thinking face and said “maybe”. I really hope they do.

Other solution is to allow us to kill pets in the bank without becoming a criminal. People will learn real quick
Nowadays Henrik is saying "maybe" to anything that's not just plainly absurd.
People need to get mounts into banks to load/unload them.

Reactions: Najwalaylah