Episode I: No Salvation from the Dark

Aug 31, 2020
Behold the video that will kill Mortal Online

Ironically the greatest patch ever since no one knows how to swing their weapons anymore.

Darkness descends upon Nave.

The unexplained disappearance of Teknique finally answered, but does he appeared changed?

Strike me down Star Vault and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri
D

Dracu

I like how you just showcased the fight against me where you jumped me when i was fighting somebody else (ofcourse editet out) xD But leaving out the part where we duelled from the start and you lost horribly xD.

Well thats the magic of video editing i guess.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I like how you just showcased the fight against me where you jumped me when i was fighting somebody else (ofcourse editet out) xD But leaving out the part where we duelled from the start and you lost horribly xD.

Well thats the magic of video editing i guess.
It’s not supposed to be like oh I owned you. More just to show movement. We’re playing different games anyway on our latency. In a 4 min vid I can’t really show a full duel when it takes 4 min to even hit a eu once

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
kk then forgiven and forgotten <3
Yeah I jumped you to fit the theme of the vid, but it’s so crazy trying to hit a eu didn’t really work out. Also you had just engaged on me at half hp right before that so seemed fair.
I know it can be frustrating when someone is trying to get you nerfed, but what can I say the ping shit isn’t cool

Reactions: Dracu