Dynamic Assessment of Mortal Online 2

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
I've found a lot of people from koto being super toxic and racist in the game, saying really fucked up shit as i've seen them from many different guilds aswell.

The guard debate is actually much more than just "less guards so i can gank more" asumming the problematic is just that is super reductive and narrow minded, precisely because You don't understand how that configuration affects players gameplay for better or for worse.

It's not the narrative of 5-10 crybabys it's the narrative of a game that lost a lot of it's population. The PVP oriented people due to arbitrary idiotic punishments for pvp and a broken law system that fuck people even in consensual fights and the noobs or pve oriented people cuz of a bad learning curve, no content and the illusion of safety/punishment your kind is allways seeking in the wrong places.
Pretending the game is gonna or should punish every bad deed is naive to say the least and if it were any punishment should be in the hands of players and not npcs or hardbrake rules/mechanics for criminal playstyles.

I hope they don't restrict behavior, i'd hate to see mortal become a linear restrictive world crippled by punitive idiotic systems, without all it's player interaction and social potential.

I still don't get why people don't see the value of a world mostly configured by players and demand more artificial behavioral hardbrakes when players behavior should be encouraged instead.

I do not like what you consider this game should be, theres enough bullshit games out there, mortal's concept is somewhat rare in the gaming industry i don't see how anyone would like to go against one of the pillars in this game, which is player behavior and interaction.

Prove it. We dont tolerate racism or harassment. Racism would warrant a guild kick. Stop making stuff up lol. Being a large guild we are probably the most racially diverse guild in the game and thats a fact. So feel free to prove it and it will be dealt with. If toxic is "get good scrub" well... thats just banter.

The behavior in that unofficial discord is horrendous and disgusting. Some going sonfar they are literally doxxing people and making up lies about them and threatening their real lives with insane lies. Awesome thing about discord auto bots, we know who most of them are... guess what playstyle they play in the game? Murder hobo/shi**er/horse killer ...the kind of players who regularly get in game chat banned for vulgar and racist remarks....shocker right?

No one likes these people. Its probably why they are so angry. Its no wonder the devs actively make the game against their playstyle... because their behavior is unwelcome its so bad its probably a massive reason why the population has declined. Its like trying to run a jewelry store but only hiring criminal thieves. Soon, customers stop coming.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Prove it. We dont tolerate racism or harassment. Racism would warrant a guild kick. Stop making stuff up lol. Being a large guild we are probably the most racially diverse guild in the game and thats a fact. So feel free to prove it and it will be dealt with. If toxic is "get good scrub" well... thats just banter.

The behavior in that unofficial discord is horrendous and disgusting. Some going sonfar they are literally doxxing people and making up lies about them and threatening their real lives with insane lies. Awesome thing about discord auto bots, we know who most of them are... guess what playstyle they play in the game? Murder hobo/shi**er/horse killer ...the kind of players who regularly get in game chat banned for vulgar and racist remarks....shocker right?

No one likes these people. Its probably why they are so angry. Its no wonder the devs actively make the game against their playstyle... because their behavior is unwelcome its so bad its probably a massive reason why the population has declined. Its like trying to run a jewelry store but only hiring criminal thieves. Soon, customers stop coming.
Not making it up, seen some really mad lads in koto and also heard them say fucked up shit. Also seen people like fizzlefest to harrass people in meduli sending horses to get stuck on people they didn't like.

That drama about horse killing and shit is great until theres non diegetic verbal harrassment, which is bad and i don't encourage it. Look i've even seen people in koto say really fucked up shit when Russia ukraine shit started being a trending topic.

Your guild may not condone that behavior yet i've seen it happen.

And the problem is people like you associate toxic behavior and harrassment to criminal playstyles. You end up looking like an idiot, then theres people calling pvprs "pychos" that type of people who would say in helpchat something along the lines of "murderers in this game kick their dogs when not playing mortal".

These literal motherfuckers need to understand the game is a fiction and nobody gives a fuck about that double edge cheap ass morality they pretend to impose at a structural level into the game.

And you saying this quality of dumb shit just makes any debate a distant possibility.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Exiledkhallisi

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
Not making it up, seen some really mad lads in koto and also heard them say fucked up shit. Also seen people like fizzlefest to harrass people in meduli sending horses to get stuck on people they didn't like.

That drama about horse killing and shit is great until theres non diegetic verbal harrassment, which is bad and i don't encourage it. Look i've even seen people in koto say really fucked up shit when Russia ukraine shit started being a trending topic.

Your guild may not condone that behavior yet i've seen it happen.

And the problem is people like you associate toxic behavior and harrassment to criminal playstyles. You end up looking like an idiot, then theres people calling pvprs "pychos" that type of people who would say in helpchat something along the lines of "murderers in this game kick their dogs when not playing mortal".

These literal motherfuckers need to understand the game is a fiction and nobody gives a fuck about that double edge cheap ass morality they pretend to impose at a structural level into the game.

And you saying this quality of dumb shit just makes any debate a distant possibility.
No, everyone in this game is essentially a pvper...

We have multiple russian players in the guild, our largest ally, north Order, is a Russian guild. Pretty sure you either made that up or some random singular person saod some dumb shit that didnt get caught by an officer.

The persons who shoot everything that moves entering leaving town for no reason, no reward other than to just kill them while also demeaning and belitting those people using vulgarities and projecting insecurities insaulting sexuality etc...that is sociopathic behavior it doeant matter if its a game. They are deriving pleasure from griefing others.

" calling pvprs "pychos" that type of people who would say in helpchat something along the lines of "murderers in this game kick their dogs when not playing mortal"."

Judging by the Unofficial discord dialogue...they probably do. Probably think microwaving cats is funny. Every guy in that discord beyond just there to look is probably a woman hitter.

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae