Do not trust [CTX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qik

Jun 2, 2020
After creating CTX, I learned many people just wanted a competitive, anti-zerg, alliance-free guild that didn't come with the toxic, racist, elitist, "kid" culture. This is the experience we have provided since day 1 and I assure you that will never change. After all, most of us are a bit older now and have limited time to play the game. When we log in, the last thing anyone wants to deal with is video game drama or some man child screeching at us in the comms. Even as I write this message, I feel incredibly ridiculous and disappointed in myself.

I understand that many players find a great deal of satisfaction from game drama/politics and I support those playstyles. However, that is never how I've viewed things in Mortal Online or any game for that matter. Those of you who have interacted with me personally would likely back up that statement. I play Mortal Online 2 for my own personal enjoyment. CTX was created simply due to the fact that the current guilds in this game do not provide a playstyle which matches my own.

When I recruit members into this guild, I choose to ignore all rumors about them and form my own opinions (we all know this community is worse about rumors than the girl's bathroom at your local high school). Everyone gets a clean slate. So, I decided to take a chance on Dylan. Outside of this individual case, this mindset has allowed us to create an incredibly friendly, competitive and non-toxic culture. For a while, I even began to believe Dylan was making positive changes. While you might recognize many of the players in CTX for what they've done in the past, I assure you that taking a chance on them was 100% worth it. We have some amazing people in our ranks (Smasher and Sneeze included) now and the guild is thriving. It's an incredibly laid back and fun place to be. In regard to the comments about me not "controlling" my members, that's where we're different. I don't force grown adults to do anything they don't want to do. As long as they uphold our core values/rules, they can do whatever they choose to. We're here to just enjoy the fucking game.

Prior to Dylan's arrival in CTX, there wasn't a single dramatic event. Needless to say, now that he's gone we have gone back to that same trend. As much as I wanted things to work out, every time there was an issue, Dylan was parked right at the center of it.

Ultimately, his membership ended with his girlfriend making incredibly rude remarks about one of our member's physical appearances followed by her saying incredibly racist things to Smasher.

Dylan's post appears to be a desperate attempt to cope with losing out on something great. The screenshot below is an announcement Dylan made to our entire guild just one week before he decided to quit. Did I mention he quit?
It's hard to be at the helm, of very strong and decent players. People thrive on drama, don't let it get to you.

Reactions: PatWins

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Very rare when players can leave a guild graciously anymore. Always has to be a grand parade on their way out. PatWins is one of the best people I've met in this game. Period. I trust his word and judgement that the guild is still holding the standards he set out too.

Reactions: Jame and PatWins

Shadowv

Apr 3, 2021
After creating CTX, I learned many people just wanted a competitive, anti-zerg, alliance-free guild that didn't come with the toxic, racist, elitist, "kid" culture. This is the experience we have provided since day 1 and I assure you that will never change. After all, most of us are a bit older now and have limited time to play the game. When we log in, the last thing anyone wants to deal with is video game drama or some man child screeching at us in the comms. Even as I write this message, I feel incredibly ridiculous and disappointed in myself.

I understand that many players find a great deal of satisfaction from game drama/politics and I support those playstyles. However, that is never how I've viewed things in Mortal Online or any game for that matter. Those of you who have interacted with me personally would likely back up that statement. I play Mortal Online 2 for my own personal enjoyment. CTX was created simply due to the fact that the current guilds in this game do not provide a playstyle which matches my own.

When I recruit members into this guild, I choose to ignore all rumors about them and form my own opinions (we all know this community is worse about rumors than the girl's bathroom at your local high school). Everyone gets a clean slate. So, I decided to take a chance on Dylan. Outside of this individual case, this mindset has allowed us to create an incredibly friendly, competitive and non-toxic culture. For a while, I even began to believe Dylan was making positive changes. While you might recognize many of the players in CTX for what they've done in the past, I assure you that taking a chance on them was 100% worth it. We have some amazing people in our ranks (Smasher and Sneeze included) now and the guild is thriving. It's an incredibly laid back and fun place to be. In regard to the comments about me not "controlling" my members, that's where we're different. I don't force grown adults to do anything they don't want to do. As long as they uphold our core values/rules, they can do whatever they choose to. We're here to just enjoy the fucking game.

Prior to Dylan's arrival in CTX, there wasn't a single dramatic event. Needless to say, now that he's gone we have gone back to that same trend. As much as I wanted things to work out, every time there was an issue, Dylan was parked right at the center of it.

Ultimately, his membership ended with his girlfriend making incredibly rude remarks about one of our member's physical appearances followed by her saying incredibly racist things to Smasher.

Dylan's post appears to be a desperate attempt to cope with losing out on something great. The screenshot below is an announcement Dylan made to our entire guild just one week before he decided to quit. Did I mention he quit?
We all know you are a stand up guy pat. I dont think you have anything to be ashamed of. Anyone who has ran a guild knows exactly what happened here and what kinda guy made this post. as far as sneeze hes a quirky dude but talk to him a bit hes hard not to love. and smasher ive talked to and played with more than whoever this guy is. Smasher is honest almost to a fault. snake and rat isnt how anyone who knows him would describe him in my experience. also anyone who would openly slander a guild and or individuals like this (other than extreme circumstances) isnt worth trusting imo. i normally dont involve my self in this shit. BUT i dont really like seeing ppl talk shit about my friends.

• Love
Reactions: PatWins

BillyBobBushy

Oct 5, 2020
This is the funniest thread I've seen on these forums so far. Same whiners, different decade.

ay dets a laugh roite der brandinneee hyuuckhyuckhyuck same losers on tuh forum different dickayde hyuckhyuck AY CHARLINE WHURS MA SISTUR ITS SEX O CLAWK

[AF]Tyrone

Dec 17, 2020
I wasn't aware Dylan was contractor. I retract my previous statement and CTX is now destined to last much longer without this VILE monster that sabotaged the DADs guild.

That's what you get for making a new discord without me. CUCK

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I wasn't aware Dylan was contractor. I retract my previous statement and CTX is now destined to last much longer without this VILE monster that sabotaged the DADs guild.

That's what you get for making a new discord without me. CUCK
Wig splidded kid. Catch me on 1.2 speed later

Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

Dylan was in CTX..? xd

MyrmexThraxvágr

May 28, 2020
France
discord.gg
Ridiculous!
PatWins is one of the most honorable man Myrland has seen and the mercenary way of life that CTX contributes to is an immense work towards a more greater and exciting pvp content the community will have.
I stand to my word.

- Myrmex the chieftain

Yucko

Jan 2, 2021

What an absolute mic drop of a response!

Sneeze is a Saint!

Bonii

Jun 8, 2020
Isn't Dylan permanently banned from playing MO after stealing accounts and deleting characters?

Surprised to see someone out themselves so easily.

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
I feel like I have seen this movie before, reboots are getting out of hand

D

Dracu

Okay... If i get this right... This is all about Dylans GF calling smasher ugly... Jeeeez good that levia only consists of chads 8/10+

Status
Not open for further replies.