Did AC get done in by wigsplitters?

GoldenGecko

Mar 14, 2021
I found this whole AC situation to be quite curious, so I've spent a bit of time asking around about it. It seems a wigsplitter named Kanye West, different from Kanye East of Fabernum Fame, is being credited with orchestrating the AC social collapse.

Does anyone know more?

GoldenGecko

Mar 14, 2021
I'm just as confused as you. Why i'm trying to get to the bottom of it, because I think the political dynamic of mortal is just super interesting. What i've been able to discover is that the wig spy was in AC since stress test, and is taking credit for causing the AC split.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
I'm just as confused as you. Why i'm trying to get to the bottom of it, because I think the political dynamic of mortal is just super interesting. What i've been able to discover is that the wig spy was in AC since stress test, and is taking credit for causing the AC split.

I made the decision all on my own to leave an alliance that caused some members to leave there’s nothing interesting about it honestly.

Reactions: Piet

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
It was actually me. It was all part of my master plan to [Redacted] [Redacted] from AC so I could take [Redacted]. #1 Anime betrayal of all time.

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
I made the decision all on my own to leave an alliance that caused some members to leave there’s nothing interesting about it honestly.
I have no idea what is going on, have absolutely no context (and dont generally care about either guild involved) - but skimming over this thread in boredom, I need to call this out. Your reply here feels so defensive.

"nothing interesting about it honestly" as a closing statement screams a lot of things, and I don't know which is true (or if perhaps many of them are).
Something being 'interesting' is subjective. Perhaps the OP is simply curious and intrigued, and is genuinely interested regardless of the truth - even if it is as you put it. They are allowed to think that is interesting.

Shutting it down like that could mean so many things. Are you not wanting this to get attention? Did the situation cause emotions for you that you found negative and you don't like to talk about it openly? Do you worry that the OP is someone just trying to spread propaganda? Are you actually laughing at your device of choice because you think it's funny that people are curious, and are wanting to cause some discourse for the hell of it? Are they dead on and you are embarrassed? Are you not thinking about anything at all beyond a surface level and replying off the cuff, without considering that how you articulate is important? Something else entirely? A mixture of the above, or more, or less?

Predominantly, for me, I see insecurity (for whichever reason) here around the topic, and this as your attempt to shut it down by demeaning the OP.

My few cents, given unsolicited. I can be honest, as I led with - I am just bored, and find minds intriguing. I also enjoy seeing if people react positively or negatively to me - it can say a lot about a persons general mentality and intelligence, how they reply to someone attempting to hammer at their psychology. I look forward to your reply, or lack of one. Feel free to DM me if you prefer.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
I have no idea what is going on, have absolutely no context (and dont generally care about either guild involved) - but skimming over this thread in boredom, I need to call this out. Your reply here feels so defensive.

"nothing interesting about it honestly" as a closing statement screams a lot of things, and I don't know which is true (or if perhaps many of them are).
Something being 'interesting' is subjective. Perhaps the OP is simply curious and intrigued, and is genuinely interested regardless of the truth - even if it is as you put it. They are allowed to think that is interesting.

Shutting it down like that could mean so many things. Are you not wanting this to get attention? Did the situation cause emotions for you that you found negative and you don't like to talk about it openly? Do you worry that the OP is someone just trying to spread propaganda? Are you actually laughing at your device of choice because you think it's funny that people are curious, and are wanting to cause some discourse for the hell of it? Are they dead on and you are embarrassed? Are you not thinking about anything at all beyond a surface level and replying off the cuff, without considering that how you articulate is important? Something else entirely? A mixture of the above, or more, or less?

Predominantly, for me, I see insecurity (for whichever reason) here around the topic, and this as your attempt to shut it down by demeaning the OP.

My few cents, given unsolicited. I can be honest, as I led with - I am just bored, and find minds intriguing. I also enjoy seeing if people react positively or negatively to me - it can say a lot about a persons general mentality and intelligence, how they reply to someone attempting to hammer at their psychology. I look forward to your reply, or lack of one. Feel free to DM me if you prefer.

Okay Dr. Phil

• Haha
Reactions: Nefnate

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
whos responsible for AC's social collapse?! Evelyn, Putzin, Kanye West, Prof. Oak.. something smells fishy.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Can someone briefly explain what happened to AC?
Thank you.

That’s all. AC is still alive and playing this thread is just fake news.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaemik

MyrmexThraxvágr

May 28, 2020
France
discord.gg
As far as Ive heard that only a few of the wigsplitter were sus and they didnt make it into any other guilds when wigs disbanned. Some of the other wigplitters that were not suspect joined other guilds and are still playing just fine.

I did see AC beat Legion, Myr, koto, and randoms last week at a tourney so prob not dead.

You mean the Fake AC.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
This reminds me of Real Zeal and Fake Zeal all over again why is this my life lol