Curious oldie

kiwiitis

Dec 26, 2020
Hi folk anyone in the over 80,s young play this game.

I am interested in how you play.

Me can't pvp useless at it due to low keyboard skills and ping in fact I hardly pve which going to be a pain for clade points.

Are you in a guild or play solo.

Have you any objectives,mine at least to have house then see what happens.

Do you pvp,pve or gather and trade.

As I said I am just curious.

Regards Gramps stay safe all.

PS I am not a new member been playing off and on since mo1 beta

D

Deleted member 44

I would recommend becoming some type of beast master, but even as a beast master you are going to need to know how to block. Pretty awesome that you're gaming. DM me if you need any advice.

Lumos

Jan 4, 2022
This is a cool post.

I know for a fact there are a few retired players enjoying Mortal greatly, and hope some of them stumble on this thread.

If you should need help ingame, like safely placing the house or transporting goods to it as well as getting it built once you have the deed, please feel free to drop me a note and there will be a couple fellas more than happy to lend a hand!

o7 kiwiitis

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I remember you from MO1, hail and well met!

I'm mostly pve-centric, but also do my own crafting. I use spears as my primary weapon, with ecumenical magic and archery as support.

I have been having lots of fun just doing my own thing and building up my resources and tinkering around with different materials.

Since the world is so big now, I've been travelling mostly in the north-western side of the continent.

The game is buttery smooth and lately the queue system has been working better (fingers crossed). Life in Nave is pretty good, I'd say.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Hello again Gramps!

There are a few older players. But you are definitely the oldest I have ran into here.

I think you should be able to play the same as you did the first time around.

It still works for me. I can do ok with lessor PVE creatures once I figure them out but with PvP I am toast.

I take it you was able to kill enough zombies to get out of haven since you made it to the main world.

It may be possible to team up with players to kill zombies and bandits for clade points as well.

But not sure how it divides them up.

Last edited:

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
i know someone in the 70ies but he sadly gave up afaik.
farewell old adventurer 🖖