Crabs are wonky

Jaheem

Jun 8, 2023
In terms of balancing they're generally found near turtles but drop worse materials and less of it despite being harder to kill. a regular crab carcass is half a young turtle carcass.

And even if you do decide to fight them, their animations are buggy and blocks don't work against them half the time.

Video example:

My suggestions:
-Increase their carcass size
-Slightly decrease their damage and/or limit their attacks to left/right
-Fix their animations to work more consistently with blocks

Same goes for Sators as far as I can tell. Obviously the player solution is to run archery or spamming slash if you have good enough gear but it devalues the new player experience if you just need to be able to outdo the enemy by spamming slash and having better gear rather than playing skillfully.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I don't understand why you think things would be balanced in this game. Its more like those chaotic art pieces with things everywhere. You probably just don't understand the vision. Which is the vision of a grandma with glaucoma.

Reactions: Rahz

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
In terms of balancing they're generally found near turtles but drop worse materials and less of it despite being harder to kill. a regular crab carcass is half a young turtle carcass.

And even if you do decide to fight them, their animations are buggy and blocks don't work against them half the time.

Video example:

My suggestions:
-Increase their carcass size
-Slightly decrease their damage and/or limit their attacks to left/right
-Fix their animations to work more consistently with blocks

Same goes for Sators as far as I can tell. Obviously the player solution is to run archery or spamming slash if you have good enough gear but it devalues the new player experience if you just need to be able to outdo the enemy by spamming slash and having better gear rather than playing skillfully.

That is wired. I never had problems blocking them ? Only the Overhead should be unbvlockable. Did the server lagged out ? Did it happened to you again or was it a one-time occurrence ?

Jaheem

Jun 8, 2023
That is wired. I never had problems blocking them ? Only the Overhead should be unbvlockable. Did the server lagged out ? Did it happened to you again or was it a one-time occurrence ?
It happens to me the majority of the time, they are very inconsistent and it's stupid that any attack would be unblockable by overworld minions.