Community Roadmap Poll #1 – Cast Your Vote Now! - January 3, 2024

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
Greetings Mortals,

The time has come to cast your votes on what you would like to see prioritized in our next development roadmap!
A score of 10 means you want to see that item or feature in the game as soon as possible, and a score of 1 means you don’t mind waiting a while to see it in game.

Vote Here : https://forms.gle/UY5FNkF1tsGP55mGA

Voting Information

For each gameplay category, please rate each item from 1 to 10 based on how soon you would like to see them in game, and how highly you would prioritize them. Choosing a rating of 1 means you don’t mind waiting before that particular item makes it into the game, and choosing a rating of 10 means you want to see that item in game as soon as possible. Vote a higher number for the things you want to see sooner, and vote lower for the things you don’t mind waiting for. Note Please remember to use the full range from 1 – 10 as much as you can, as the more detailed your answers are, the more accurate we can be when sorting through the results.

See you in Nave,

The Star Vault Team

• Haha
Reactions: Korth

manure

May 7, 2022
Thievery is number one for sure...
And it comes with a PLUS... Weapon POISONING !! Thats so great.

What are you waiting for, people ?? Go for 10 on THIEVERY !!

TIANYUAN

Jun 13, 2023
They really should do it like EVE Online where they send an unique invite link to an email address connected to an actual game account. Once the form is submitted, the link no longer works.

Allowing anyone with a Gmail account to fill out the form is just wide open to astro-turfing.
A good, reasonable comment? in this forum? ... crazy..

• Haha
Reactions: CherryKush

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I looked through the whole list and there is nothing that would get me to play again.

Things like reworking the pet click and forget system, anti zerk mechanics or ways to prevent mounteds from mounting up again and running away without a blunt weapon are missing.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
So some guys are allowed to vote with hundreds of fake accounts? Great.

like we got hundreds of fake forum accts or fake game accts, right? lol.

You can have as many google accts as you have phone numbers.

Would be smarter to tie it to game acct. - shrug -

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
They really should do it like EVE Online where they send an unique invite link to an email address connected to an actual game account. Once the form is submitted, the link no longer works.

Allowing anyone with a Gmail account to fill out the form is just wide open to astro-turfing.

agree.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
like we got hundreds of fake forum accts or fake game accts, right? lol.

You can have as many google accts as you have phone numbers.

Would be smarter to tie it to game acct. - shrug -
Why only as many google accs as phone numbers? You can have several accounts for the same phone number. :D

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Why only as many google accs as phone numbers? You can have several accounts for the same phone number. :D

I guess I'm counting verified stuff. I dunno what you need to vote on a doc. I know you need to be verified to have a YT, cuz I've deleted many YTs.