Community Compensation suggestion!

Mogami76

Jan 25, 2022
Greetings, just a suggestion that would go a long way to retain community while you are having these issues. Offer a free month of subscription. (making it 2 months free in total once things are stabilized) This would show ownership for the issues, show you understand that players took off time from work and family to play a game that is broken and not working, and that you are as invested in them as they are you. Just a thought.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Wow.
Greetings, just a suggestion that would go a long way to retain community while you are having these issues. Offer a free month of subscription. (making it 2 months free in total once things are stabilized) This would show ownership for the issues, show you understand that players took off time from work and family to play a game that is broken and not working, and that you are as invested in them as they are you. Just a thought.
Just that a month is a bit much.

Paffu

Nov 12, 2021
Yea the devs give MUCH better updates on discord than here lol. But, they've said a few times that no sub has started yet. And clarified not even the free month with purchase had started for anyone.

Reactions: Amadman

Mogami76

Jan 25, 2022
Agreed, the subscription has not started. just saying it is a token that good businesses would do. Have seen other MMO's do that.

Starz

Apr 7, 2021
Poor life choice? gtfo outta here... thousands of people chose to not make money or spend time with their family to hopefully get a chance at logging in to a game. Must be nice being able to log on keep exploiting gold buddy

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I think we should be offered a chance to refund even if we did CB. Well, no, I guess not cuz there were diff packages. Damn, rip my logic.

I was gonna say I'm about ready to refund and I dunno if I'm even having these problems. lol. It's just this whole environment is depressing me.

THAT AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN GATHER MACRO PROL.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Poor life choice? gtfo outta here... thousands of people chose to not make money or spend time with their family to hopefully get a chance at logging in to a game. Must be nice being able to log on keep exploiting gold buddy
Make me.

Yeah, though: they chose to give up the money for a chance at whatever happened at home that day. (Don't conflate the 'time with family' issue into this question of "estimate of money wasted". It won't fit.)

Funny you should mention exploiting gold. Just... funny stranee, not funny "ha-ha:." Let's not go there. If you do, you're on your own.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Sure count how many hours every player has been waiting times wages per hour

Naj is troll level sorceress. I don't even know if she knows it, but I think she does. That's not somewhere you wanna go. haha. Jus sayin'. I've watched it happen to vets, and it's funny, but you seem like a new guy so don't get trapped! Emphasis on TRAP... RAAGHH. Just joking - ahem - inside joke.

Starz

Apr 7, 2021
Naj is troll level sorceress. I don't even know if she knows it, but I think she does. That's not somewhere you wanna go. haha. Jus sayin'. I've watched it happen to vets, and it's funny, but you seem like a new guy so don't get trapped! Emphasis on TRAP... RAAGHH. Just joking - ahem - inside joke.
lol naw its just text on a screen no biggie to me

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
At least we all agree on something.

I agree w/ almost everything you say, tbh, at least that it's a legit viewpoint.

Very few people are legit shit posting. I feel bad that I post 10x as much as anyone else, but other people are supposed to get involved, too. The forum seems dead without... me. Every once in awhile someone comes at me, but, it's hard being a forum content creator! I'll bear it.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Merkaba

Apr 30, 2021
This some dum dum shit... shieeeeet! Bro we got some down ass indie juggalo developers trying they best and you talking about reparations or some shit. How bout you go get a girlfriend or some shit and leave Henrik/Seb alone. You either hard af and down with the clown or you wack! WOOP WOOP FAMILY FAMILY

Mogami76

Jan 25, 2022
Estimate of money "wasted", please.
Very Simple.... lets do the math. So I make 55.60 an hour. I took time off to enjoy the game. Game was not online when it was supposed to be.

Multiply hours wasted waiting for a game to work by my hourly rate and you get a value.
So 84 hours multiplied by 55.60 = $4,670.40

So you ask what my cost was by the game not being online when promised. That loss to me was $4,670.40 usd.
So asking for 1 free month of compensation at 15.00....... is more than reasonable.
Now I ask you... does the formula and logic make sense? (Welcome to the real world and how things work)

• Haha
Reactions: Starz and Paffu

Mogami76

Jan 25, 2022
I agree w/ almost everything you say, tbh, at least that it's a legit viewpoint.

Very few people are legit shit posting. I feel bad that I post 10x as much as anyone else, but other people are supposed to get involved, too. The forum seems dead without... me. Every once in awhile someone comes at me, but, it's hard being a forum content creator! I'll bear it.
Wow your level of intelligence almost does not warrant a reply. Your attempt to look cool not only costs you credibility but makes you look like even more of a like a fool than in reality you probably are. I will take my REAL life, Wife, and children, Not to mention my 6 figure salary (Enjoy flippin burgers at McDonalds there) and explain to individuals how the real world works. I do so in hopes that people realize the impact of promised deadlines and missing those deadlines. But again I live in the real world and not some made up wanna be gangster video that you are trying to post up from.