Community Compensation suggestion!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Wow your level of intelligence almost does not warrant a reply. Your attempt to look cool not only costs you credibility but makes you look like even more of a like a fool than in reality you probably are. I will take my REAL life, Wife, and children, Not to mention my 6 figure salary (Enjoy flippin burgers at McDonalds there) and explain to individuals how the real world works. I do so in hopes that people realize the impact of promised deadlines and missing those deadlines. But again I live in the real world and not some made up wanna be gangster video that you are trying to post up from.

You are pulling me into this? loool. I'm not gonna get involved. Most of what I say is tongue in cheek, and for this one, I will bite both my tongue and my cheek.

Except for this: You should read what each person says (me, Naj, Merkaba.) We all do our own thing on this forum, but we're not stupid. We're ( I assume, for them even) trying to help you. Ease up.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
While the free month has not started, I think compensating the playerbase with some additional game time would be a gesture of goodwill. It would also go a long way to retain or bring back new and existing customers (people who have decided to buy into something you're offering in a free market society) who have been put off by what should have been an enjoyable experience.

While it is true that mmorpg launches in general have traditionally been rocky and riddled with all kinds of problems, I think there is a danger of this being normalised and as a result nobody bats an eyelid anymore. Where there is apathy, there is little incentive to do better, unless that incentive comes from the developers who hold themselves to a high standard irrespective of the industry culture and norms around them.

Last edited:

Tzone

May 16, 2021
They just need to wipe, @Henrik Nyström fucked over shit loads of players for his superficial want for a persistent world. Who cares about your persistent world when its tainted with haven gold abuse and people not being able to compete in game over resources and spots.

Why would you let this happen? You know the game was going to be unplable for the first week yet you still allowed people to profit from this shit show. Now you just tell people tough luck sucks to suck. What magic is grandeur comes from having a persistence world which was compromised integrity. Shallow roleplaying wants over a functioning and trustworthy game.

Looks like just a continuation of preventable mistakes and horrible management in what was a potentially fresh start. I expect to see many more disasters and abuses in this game along with half implementations of systems
MO1 was marked as a game with very poor integrity and plenty of abuses. MO2 will be the same from the looks of it as SV learned nothing in the past 16 years of killing mo1. Now they will kill mo2 with the same mistakes.

I bet that SV will put TC in to the game before seiging just to screw more people over.

Literally told you how to alleviate the issues and you still didn't listen.

You can literally solve all your issue by wiping, sending everyone back to haven and then they will stay in haven to get the needed clade Ex to leave, or just stay there instead of holding up queue.

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
They just need to wipe, @Henrik Nyström fucked over shit loads of players for his superficial want for a persistent world. Who cares about your persistent world when its tainted with haven gold abuse and people not being able to compete in game over resources and spots.

Why would you let this happen? You know the game was going to be unplable for the first week yet you still allowed people to profit from this shit show. Now you just tell people tough luck sucks to suck. What magic is grandeur comes from having a persistence world which was compromised integrity. Shallow roleplaying wants over a functioning and trustworthy game.

Looks like just a continuation of preventable mistakes and horrible management in what was a potentially fresh start. I expect to see many more disasters and abuses in this game along with half implementations of systems
MO1 was marked as a game with very poor integrity and plenty of abuses. MO2 will be the same from the looks of it as SV learned nothing in the past 16 years of killing mo1. Now they will kill mo2 with the same mistakes.

I bet that SV will put TC in to the game before seiging just to screw more people over.

Literally told you how to alleviate the issues and you still didn't listen.

You can literally solve all your issue by wiping, sending everyone back to haven and then they will stay in haven to get the needed clade Ex to leave, or just stay there instead of holding up queue.
agree 100% for all of it

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
Shout out to the community!
Server sucks but players are really cool to each other so far:)

Reactions: Paffu

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
They aren't counting this downtime into your first month of subscription which is fair already. But I do agree that bonus free month of subscription for people who decide to stick around would be a nice gesture that might go a long way if they want to retain as many players as they can.

woogin

Jun 26, 2020
Wow your level of intelligence almost does not warrant a reply. Your attempt to look cool not only costs you credibility but makes you look like even more of a like a fool than in reality you probably are. I will take my REAL life, Wife, and children, Not to mention my 6 figure salary (Enjoy flippin burgers at McDonalds there) and explain to individuals how the real world works. I do so in hopes that people realize the impact of promised deadlines and missing those deadlines. But again I live in the real world and not some made up wanna be gangster video that you are trying to post up from.

It's funny how the people "flipping burgers" at McDonalds are more mature than you with your 6 figure salary, wife and children. Furthermore one could assume that you would have learned to make yourself useful or find other ways to enjoy yourself i f something isn't working out for you the way you were thinking, an thus did not waste 84 hours (what in the freaking fuck) and instead found something else to entertain yourself with (because that is what an adult would do) but that is clearly not the case.

I hope you're not taking this out on your wife and children :)

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I lost my daughter's birthday to be in mortal's launch and i've been waiting for the login for 15h they need to pay me for my daughters emotional damage, also my car broke while on queue so somebody's gonna have to take care of that.

Im up for SV to give free sub time but damn you fucking cry, should demand the game to work cuz u wanna play it not cuz u cant administrate your time. Now if you tell me you took your vacations to play mortal the Joke's on you, cant ever relay shits gonna be flawless with SV this Is known.
And i'm sorry if you are new and jumped on the hype train, expecting something better than this. Btw You are right, this is a mayor fuckup and compensation should be in order but not THAT kind of compensation.

Brewer

Jan 29, 2022
Just like MO1 once the game dies from their horrible management and since the server can only handle a couple hundred players anyways.. it'll go free to play again and they'll be working on MO3 for another cash grab.

• Haha
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Very Simple.... lets do the math. So I make 55.60 an hour. I took time off to enjoy the game. Game was not online when it was supposed to be.

Multiply hours wasted waiting for a game to work by my hourly rate and you get a value.
So 84 hours multiplied by 55.60 = $4,670.40

So you ask what my cost was by the game not being online when promised. That loss to me was $4,670.40 usd.
So asking for 1 free month of compensation at 15.00....... is more than reasonable.
Now I ask you... does the formula and logic make sense? (Welcome to the real world and how things work)
Very simply, Star Vault never agreed to pay you to play their game. Even more basically, they probably never warranted that their game would be, on any given day, available for you to play. Did they? I've never seen a EULA or ToS that guaranteed any such thing.

How things work in the real world is most likely that you don't get paid for this lack of fun you had. Fortunately (and fairly), you didn't use up any part of your subscription while they failed to get their game working.

Do feel free to keep asking about it, of course.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Yeh, Righto champ. I know this is a fantasy game and all, but keep your internet flexing to your sound cloud rapper profile you probably have.