Clade Popularity [Poll]

What Clade are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Torden

May 29, 2020
Just curious what clade your character is. Henrik mentions that they seem to be about even (which I agree with), but it would be nice to get some figures. Please share for the class m'lord.

Thank ye

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
i must have like 10% weeb, despite my troll icon. I like GIRL CHARACTERS. I feel like all the doods in games don't encompass ME. Or, rarely. If it's sports, ok, it's me, but these derplords in RPGs are like pretty boys or just MONSTERS. Plus @ MO I dislike COCK. Seen too many cocks in my lifetime, feelme.

Soo, I don't mess with Thur or Ogh. I did roll each to try, but in the end... girls are too ugly and the guys are too basic. I can't give them a personality mentally. They are STALE CLADES. I can imagine my veela being mischievous and my human being stately, but I got nothing for some OGH or THUR. It would be nice if they gave thur a perk like a soft PK limit that refreshed every day, so that you could kill 5 people a day or something without any rep, just cuz you were a thur. As for ogh, I dunno... not a metal smith, tho I do mine... def not my cup of tea, and I can't even think of a way to make them interesting in concept. Crack addicts? "You haven't hit the pipe in 3 hours, you will lose 20 in all attributes in 10 minutes." lol.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
i must have like 10% weeb, despite my troll icon. I like GIRL CHARACTERS. I feel like all the doods in games don't encompass ME. Or, rarely. If it's sports, ok, it's me, but these derplords in RPGs are like pretty boys or just MONSTERS. Plus @ MO I dislike COCK. Seen too many cocks in my lifetime, feelme.
and why did you look at so many cocks? do you hate your instrument too?

Contorto

Feb 18, 2022
Not surprised Alvarin winning I swear 70% of the pop plays them just so they can run away when they're losing a fight. Makes me wonder how popular the race would be if they added an ability to apply a 10% slow to someone.

Reactions: Highlander

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Not surprised Alvarin winning I swear 70% of the pop plays them just so they can run away when they're losing a fight. Makes me wonder how popular the race would be if they added an ability to apply a 10% slow to someone.
a wooping representation of 25 users, from the forum in a game with more than 2k players and probably 4-5 times that in unique players.

If you're trying to make a basis on opinion worse than what the UK does. Congratulations, you succeeded lol.

Wyndorn

Apr 20, 2022

Soo, I don't mess with Thur or Ogh. I did roll each to try, but in the end... girls are too ugly and the guys are too basic. I can't give them a personality mentally. They are STALE CLADES. I can imagine my veela being mischievous and my human being stately, but I got nothing for some OGH or THUR. It would be nice if they gave thur a perk like a soft PK limit that refreshed every day, so that you could kill 5 people a day or something without any rep, just cuz you were a thur. As for ogh, I dunno... not a metal smith, tho I do mine... def not my cup of tea, and I can't even think of a way to make them interesting in concept. Crack addicts? "You haven't hit the pipe in 3 hours, you will lose 20 in all attributes in 10 minutes." lol.
Emdash, you post the weirdest shit, lmao

Contorto

Feb 18, 2022
a wooping representation of 25 users, from the forum in a game with more than 2k players and probably 4-5 times that in unique players.

If you're trying to make a basis on opinion worse than what the UK does. Congratulations, you succeeded lol.
What did I just read I think I lost brain cells reading it.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
If you run around a lot solo there is no way around an Alvarin. Too many zerks running around...
I've got 3x Veela and 1x Thursar.
The Thursar is great for solo dungeon runs, but basically dead when spotted by a group of players.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Emdash, you post the weirdest shit, lmao

haha, I legit don't think people read properly, man. I admit to posting like that on purpose, but there is a thread to follow. Jokes along the line, etc, but mainly it's REAL DEAL TRUTH from yaboy. I make things more of a big deal than they really are, in some cases, but what I said is true. TIRED OF LOOKING AT COCKS. Did it all MO1. Lo fidelity cocks. Even tho I had all females, the COCKS were still there. Most people were naked in MO1 cuz of noncombat... I was da naked chef. Naked tamer... most people had the decency to HIDE THEIR COCKS. Cept for in someone else's SS, I haven't seen one MO2 cock!!

NOCOX.

• Haha
Reactions: Rolufe

Xyndius

Jan 27, 2022
haha, I legit don't think people read properly, man. I admit to posting like that on purpose, but there is a thread to follow. Jokes along the line, etc, but mainly it's REAL DEAL TRUTH from yaboy. I make things more of a big deal than they really are, in some cases, but what I said is true. TIRED OF LOOKING AT COCKS. Did it all MO1. Lo fidelity cocks. Even tho I had all females, the COCKS were still there. Most people were naked in MO1 cuz of noncombat... I was da naked chef. Naked tamer... most people had the decency to HIDE THEIR COCKS. Cept for in someone else's SS, I haven't seen one MO2 cock!!

NOCOX.
You do have an option to turn off nudity, right? 😉

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Me and my friend just rerolled to Alv for this exact reason. Its night and day. If you arent in a big zerg guild theres no reason to not be Alv. When we werent Alv half the people we attacked just popped their dumb ass clade gift and got away for free. now we can still chase them like its normal gameplay, and we get to do it if we are the ones losing to not alvs.

Alv needs a nerf bad. Theres virtually no downside to them. They are a bit weaker but fights in MO are never fair or close so that doesnt matter. You roll them or run away.

Wyndorn

Apr 20, 2022

NOCOX.
I would argue that we need more dick-physics, instead. Not nearly floppy enough.

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
Alvarins are OP for small engagements(95% of the game) Movespeed is OP in a game you need to kite to heal. That small hitbox is a huge buff. They can jump with weapon out and jump off cliffs. Plus predator vision. They control the fight. Large scale battles are more balanced IMO

Alvarins use to be balanced but the Alvarin lobby QQ'd non-stop to Henrik because they died once and they received a massive speed buff.

Sh!tters love the Alvarin.

Last edited:

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
Alvarins are OP for small engagements(95% of the game) Movespeed is OP in a game you need to kite to heal. That small hitbox is a huge buff. They can jump with weapon out and jump off cliffs. Plus predator vision. They control the fight. Large scale battles are more balanced IMO

Alvarins use to be balanced but the Alvarin lobby QQ'd non-stop to Henrik because they died once and they received a massive speed buff.

Sh!tters love the Alvarin.
But, but Henrik said clade selection is balanced among all clades. We must be hallucinating all these knife ears around. /s

• Haha
Reactions: Jatix