Calx Sth Mok hi

kiwiitis

Dec 26, 2020
I understood there was calx in the waterway South of Mok hi Priest area.Even thought some rocks look very white they are still granum.

I must of checked every rock in the waters but no luck for calx.Can anyone verify if there is calx in the area please.

Regards Gramps

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
The closest Calx I'm aware of in that area is near Sausage Lake on the river that runs south from it. There is also Calx in the jungle much further south. Bakti and Moh Ki are both bad places to be a miner though. Nothing but granum close to either town and neither town has a crusher. The grinder/grizzly are very non-optimal for most extractions.

I'd recommend trading for mineral resources if you live in these areas. Or making expeditions to other towns. Once saddlebags are in and trade is flowing a bit better crepite, silk, and scales are all things you can export from the south to get more minerals.

Reactions: Speznat

Illuana

Jun 1, 2020
With this in mind... Why don't the Devs put a Crusher in Bakti? Or an attractor? or a Press (potionmaking but still) ?
Why is it that the Devs are so very one sided on where the best resources / best crafting will take place?

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
With this in mind... Why don't the Devs put a Crusher in Bakti? Or an attractor? or a Press (potionmaking but still) ?
Why is it that the Devs are so very one sided on where the best resources / best crafting will take place?
Probably because they intend on having portable devices in game as they did in MO1.