Bug: Bank slots

Nutarum

Jan 7, 2022
For the last few days, some of my bank slots are bugged, each day more of my bank slots get bugged (currently 9 slots are bugged).

When i try to drag and drop items to this bugged slots, the item goes to the first empty slot in the bank instead.

If i right click an item to get it into the bank, the item goes to the first empty slot, even if its a bugged slot.

i tried to relog with items in this bugged slots and the slots didnt get fixed, i tried to contact a GM with no answer.

¿Anyone have any idea of how can i fix this problem?

Reactions: Xunila and Maladore

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
ive had this issue since launch it always seems to be the furthest on the right side of the bank too , its giving me mental health issues.

Reactions: m4rt3

m4rt3

Dec 10, 2021
I hope to fucking god this is in the "list of bugs" in next patch. I'm literally going insane with this shit. I can't drag anything to where I want, EVER. It's not gamebreaking by any means but this is just so fuckin annoying lol. That and the obvious other bug where you can't even see the damn correct item someone is trading you lol..

manure

May 7, 2022
I hope to fucking god this is in the "list of bugs" in next patch. I'm literally going insane with this shit. I can't drag anything to where I want, EVER. It's not gamebreaking by any means but this is just so fuckin annoying lol. That and the obvious other bug where you can't even see the damn correct item someone is trading you lol..

No way, man !
This bank bug is really irritating, BUT the first bug in the list to be fixed is the Suicide exploit !

Please respect the order !!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: m4rt3

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Wellcome to MO1 never aknowledged bugs, one would do a banking system from scratch but they copied a bugged one from the previous version of the game, GG.

Reactions: Deleted member 44

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Yeah making the banks filled with bags is just a disaster waiting to happen. They couldn't make A BIGGER BANK LOL. WOW. More squares. No it has to be squares within squares so sooner or later things overlap and one day you take something out of storage and a pet ticket appears where it was and you're like hmm!