3. Pull out 5 terror birds.
4. All pets attack
5. Win game

Great mechanics again SV.

Reactions: Tzone

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Incredible. Imagine peeking into a home to have 5 gigantic dinosaur birds just spring around the corner.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Is it really any less fair than getting ganked by a group of MAs?. Terrorbirds are at least hard to get. They are risking like 800g there. Meanwhile MA risks 5g

D

Deleted member 44

Is it really any less fair than getting ganked by a group of MAs?. Terrorbirds are at least hard to get. They are risking like 800g there. Meanwhile MA risks 5g
I guess I need to add step 6 for you.

6. Bank all terror birds instantly if they are pressured at all.

Reactions: Tzone

Domtomsen

Feb 26, 2022
We need Trebuchets and Catapults, and we need them fast. Because i hate this shit even though i am a tamer myself. Stupid hiding in houses/shooting from rooftops, and you cant follow in house because you cant get out and 3 campodons hiting you in a small house.

Armegeddon

Nov 8, 2020
I'd like to see the bug that allows someone to control 5 terror birds or 3 campodons...

Now.. if that's 5 and 3 players respectively controlling 1 pet each or 2 lower lowel pets, that's another story.

D

Deleted member 44

I'd like to see the bug that allows someone to control 5 terror birds or 3 campodons...

Now.. if that's 5 and 3 players respectively controlling 1 pet each or 2 lower lowel pets, that's another story.

It's not a bug. Pull out five of any pet and you can tell it what to do. You kill the target and stable them.

Domtomsen

Feb 26, 2022
The only thing that happens is, that they lose loyality points over time. But its more then enough time to kill everyone.

Reactions: Hodo

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
1. Have House
2. Have Equerry
3. Pull out 5 terror birds.
4. All pets attack
5. Win game

Currently the pets cannot leave the house unless you unstable at the door, Even then, if there are many houses around and a stronghold they will not be able to path around and will get stuck and killed almost instantly. Often times they will be too far to stable. I've lost maybe 100 hours of IRL playtime from guys running in houses. or from bids being stuck near houses.

But you are right, its a bit broken that you can pull five out and attack from within the house, but as long as you get some distance you can grief them pretty easy. Lost many stabled pets inside my own home as well.

But terror birds are completely balanced... if you dont know the weakness then you dont play much. - Henrik

I have lost 125 level terror birds to regular footsoldiers that can block properly.Its quite obvious to know which direction it attacks based on head swing.

6. Bank all terror birds instantly if they are pressured at all.

Lost a level 102 terror bird due to the amount of time it took to open a chest and get coin, while running to the equerry. Yes this does not apply to five but... inshallah.

I guess what im saying is, theres nothing you can nerf to fix this as we are already so disadvantaged with pet pathing. 5 high level birds is almost 500 gold and around 3 hours of additional leveling. You lose loyalty FAST with that many pets out, so you can only really use this tactic to kill 1-2 people on the ground before archers pink mist your 500 gold. Even then, you have to leave your house door open and watch the whole fight outside to use the pets properly. Its a lose/lose situation for me to use this many birds.... I understand it sucking in solo combat, but if you want you can just ride your horse out in third speed and bow down the birds in a few seconds while also keeping them out of stable range. So many missing factors here.

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 44