Breaking news for SV: There exist such a thing as a patch revert.

manure

May 7, 2022
Wish they would revert to february 2022 rules... Much less npc guards patrolling and no insta killing teleporting lictors !

Game was much better...

TruthGlass

Mar 24, 2023
Wish they would revert to february 2022 rules... Much less npc guards patrolling and no insta killing teleporting lictors !

Game was much better...
^ this. Game has been bad for to long though I doubt they recover. Even if it became the game I love again I probably wouldn't play it, because I have no confidence in the devs anymore.

grilo

Aug 12, 2020
^ this. Game has been bad for to long though I doubt they recover. Even if it became the game I love again I probably wouldn't play it, because I have no confidence in the devs anymore.
oh wow your allowed to say these things in forum now? game is a good reflection of the real world... a great idea plagued with shitty decisions and corrupt management.

Wyndorn

Apr 20, 2022
oh wow your allowed to say these things in forum now? game is a good reflection of the real world... a great idea plagued with shitty decisions and corrupt management.
How many hours do you have in game?

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020

Game was much better...
Oh, so they are doing the exact mistakes they did in MO1!?

Shocking...

Reactions: Daikos

manure

May 7, 2022
Oh, so they are doing the exact mistakes they did in MO1!?

Shocking...
Well... I still have hopes that they will hear us and revert some pathetic stuff, like insta killing lictor guards patrolling outside towns...

Besides, which option do we have ?
There is absolutely no game in the market that offers half of the "freedom" we have in MO2 !

I still have plenty of fun in MO2, but for sure it could be waaaaaay much better if they simply reverted to february 2022 rules.
Or earlier's....

• Love
Reactions: Golgotha

TruthGlass

Mar 24, 2023
M8 this isn't that game anymore this isn't freedom hell it isn't even a sandbox. Yes technically you can do stuff, but realistically everyone is time gated out of most gameplay styles. They stuffed their own gameplay in many ways like instant gratification farming when destroys the larger gathering trips, and time gating pvp out of the game when it already had insane natural gates. The game was killed by over devopement, and over reaction.

manure

May 7, 2022
M8 this isn't that game anymore this isn't freedom hell it isn't even a sandbox. Yes technically you can do stuff, but realistically everyone is time gated out of most gameplay styles. They stuffed their own gameplay in many ways like instant gratification farming when destroys the larger gathering trips, and time gating pvp out of the game when it already had insane natural gates. The game was killed by over devopement, and over reaction.
I agree with you. This game isnt as cool as it was in the beginning (all because of their own developers, unbelievable) !

But by judging what we ve got in the market today, MO2 is still the best MMO.

And thieving is gonna make things exciting again... Im all hopes

TruthGlass

Mar 24, 2023
Thieving just highlights the developers biggest problem. They snuff out any immerging game play then put in a systems so they can claim we did that. When the truth is the game was killed and they did that. Farming rep, killing in towns, and theft already existed in the game. They removed it and put in poor at best systems to "replace" them years later. It will be just another unatural element that takes what was shocking, surprising, and natural to put it on rails so that it can be easily predicted, and controlled. What Mo2 became is probably the most theme park game I have ever played the only real difference at this point is it doesn't have the quality of life things most have come to expect.