Bounty System

• Thread starter Deleted member 44
  • Start date

Slarti Bartfast

Mar 6, 2022
Why are you allowed to gather wealth and materials with out risk just because you are naked.
Put some armor on, be aware of your surroundings, and learn to fight back. Not having gear visible on you does not qualify you to be outside of PvP.

When did I say I don't expect risk? When did I say I wanted to be outside PVP? Stop putting words in my mouth. I'm a fat mage gathering solo between Tin and Fab. Not going to waste my money on putting on nice armor to try and win a fight where I start on the ground already down half-health. I'm sure you have all kinds of git gud responses to that, but I really don't care. I'm semi-casual due to having a demanding IRL and don't have time for all your git gud tips that you share mainly to give yourself jollies with being helpful only as an afterthought. So I'll continue to make the best of the situation by gathering nekkid when in between Tin and Fab.

That said, I'm all for the sandbox and forced PVP. I shudder at the suggestions that SV create a PVE shard. I'm just having a little fun poking at people like Schmerrick who try to pose as an honorable red while continually engaging in low-quality, grief PVP on noobs or gatherers in between Tind and Fab. This new bounty system, imo, is a direct result of that style of play infringing a tad too much on all the many other styles available in a sandbox. Is it a perfect solution? No. But the game bills itself as immersive. That kind of PVP, slaughtering people in heavily-weighted, engagement-chosen fights while telling them to git gud, is only fun for one side and can deter from immersion when it reaches a certain threshold of commonality. I think we were getting close to that threshold. The bounty system simply attempts to bring this into balance while maintaining the sandbox PVP.

I guess now you'll have to "put some armor on, be aware of your surroundings, and learn to fight back" when the bounty system hits. Amusing. Maybe the dishonorable reds will now be forced to work together and in some weird sense regain their honor. xD

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
When you can declare war on all groups you basically get pretty close to getting rid of the flagging system overall.

I think it would be possible to balance that by having non linear upkeep costs for every additional guild you are at war with.
And that is what some players want, but you want to refuse them that option because of your egotistical nature.
Ofc we need costs IF we do get freedom of choice and no limitations. But with limitations there cant be any costs since you will be severly limited no matter how you look at it.
Problem here is you and players like you who want to limit others playstyle because you dont like their playstyle. Its pretty messed up and retardedly egotistical.
And the whole world is turning round and calling him a criminal (red).
If you wish to use Putin as an example then those unwanted one sided wars are wars but the aggressor can go red for... Ohh.... Hmm...

MO2:
"A persistent sandbox world. No classes or levels. Train the skills you want for your own unique build. Player-driven trade, economy, and housing. Millions of crafting combinations. First-person immersive combat. Exploration. Bosses. Full loot, full PvP. The world of Nave is yours - who will you be? "

You can not find the description for MO2 that you used.

I can ride a horse on MO2 so MO2 is all about horse racing!
Some in the world, yes that whole invasion was eye opening, too much hypocrisity for me to handle tbh...
Wont you go red in a way when everyone can attack you on sight with no repercussions ?

Wow are you an idiot ?
pot calling kettle black ?
"But you said wargame, they said immersive combat, full loot and full pvp" - spoken like a true peasant!

Last edited:

Midkemma

Feb 27, 2022
Wow you are an idiot.
"But you said wargame, they said immersive combat, full loot and full pvp" - spoken like a true peasant!

Wargame and what was described are not the same thing... Otherwise they'd be called the same thing. Any idiot would know that XD
It is like saying all water is ocean because the ocean is full of water.

Just like water and the ocean... A small thing can make a big difference. Go drink water from the ocean and see how good that is. Sorry, sorry... I forgot who I'm talking to. Water from the ocean is salty and bad to drink. It can make you ill. It isn't that much different from drinking water butt the small difference makes a real difference.

Can you comprehend that or do I need to use smaller words?

Wollkneul

May 28, 2020
And that is what some players want, but you want to refuse them that option because of your egotistical nature.
Ofc we need costs IF we do get freedom of choice and no limitations. But with limitations there cant be any costs since you will be severly limited no matter how you look at it.
Problem here is you and players like you who want to limit others playstyle because you dont like their playstyle. Its pretty messed up and retardedly egotistical.

Some in the world, yes that whole invasion was eye opening, too much hypocrisity for me to handle tbh...
Wont you go red in a way when everyone can attack you on sight with no repercussions ?

Wow you are an idiot.

You repeatedly insulted me personally, even though I stayed civil and on an objective level.
It's apparent to me that you are mentally unable to argue with someone that has a different opinion than you without resolving to personal insults. That means you are fundamentally acting in bad faith. That makes it impossible to have a discussion. Therefore I'll just stop to do that.

Reactions: Midkemma

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Wargame and what was described are not the same thing... Otherwise they'd be called the same thing. Any idiot would know that XD
It is like saying all water is ocean because the ocean is full of water.

Just like water and the ocean... A small thing can make a big difference. Go drink water from the ocean and see how good that is. Sorry, sorry... I forgot who I'm talking to. Water from the ocean is salty and bad to drink. It can make you ill. It isn't that much different from drinking water butt the small difference makes a real difference.

Can you comprehend that or do I need to use smaller words?
Not really as wargame encompasses everything with war in it. It would be like saying that the ocean is not water due to having salt in it, what you tried doing here is very different. Good try tho...
Full loot, full PvP does equate to warfare as that in itself means that war needs to happen, or how are you going to full loot a innocent without some form of warfare ?

But really since we are on this, name me one trade/craft/system/feature of MO2 thats not directly linked to combat and warfare ?

Did you know that MO has official board wargaming miniatures ala warhammer ? Made before the official video game release ?
Wargame would be so close fit if MO didnt flop so hard as it did sadly. Lots of lost oportunities...

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
You repeatedly insulted me personally, even though I stayed civil and on an objective level.
It's apparent to me that you are mentally unable to argue with someone that has a different opinion than you without resolving to personal insults. That means you are fundamentally acting in bad faith. That makes it impossible to have a discussion. Therefore I'll just stop to do that.
I insulted your biased views that you used as arguments. If you cant take the truth then dont lay your personal views on the line as reasons for why to limit other peoples playstyle.
You tried to end discussion by closing off the very thing being discussed is sufficient when clearly its not.

The current war dec system or the previous ones from MO1 is far from good enough to even be put into the game as a supposed war declaration system in the first place and thats your objective take ? I mean for real ? that trolling alone is worth getting shit thrown in your face for the audacity to even state such a thing.

This is the shit we have to deal with when trying to discuss with blind fanbois such as yourself, and then you want to play victim all of a sudden when you so forcefully try to break discussion and get your own medicine.

Man the balls on these fanbois these days, what has the world come to ?

Midkemma

Feb 27, 2022
Not really as wargame encompasses everything with war in it.
Fighting and war are not the same.
I used to fight every day as a kid yet I've never been accused of going to war over a football.
I can get you a dictionary if you find definitions hard to remember.

It would be like saying that the ocean is not water due to having salt in it, what you tried doing here is very different. Good try tho...
You're the one saying "Drinking the ocean is fine as it is water!" and I'm there trying to tell you not to drink salt water as it isn't the same as fresh water.
I'm having to tell you that a small difference can make a real change to the outcome, making the result a different thing despite looking very similar.

Full loot, full PvP does equate to warfare
No it doesn't It can also mean playing a bandit who avoids war and is an opportunistic killer.

how are you going to full loot a innocent without some form of warfare
Look above.

Did you know that MO has official board wargaming miniatures ala warhammer ? Made before the official video game release ?
Command and Conquer isn't just RTS. They have a FPS game as well.
Holy shit! A game company does more than 1 theme of game? Who would have thought....

MO has had inspiration from MMORPGs as well. UO was a RPG and sandboxy enough to allow 'war' but wasn't a war game. EVE Online isn't a war game but it allows war to happen. These games encourage forms of conflict. That doesn't make it a war game.

But really since we are on this, name me one trade/craft/system/feature of MO2 thats not directly linked to combat and warfare ?
You broadened the scope by including combat.

Good try tho...
You go from wargame to include all combat and then you'll use that as a reason for wargame. Good try tho...

I can still answer this.
I can tame horses and arrange races. Real Life has Bet 365... Nave could have Bet NodeLife.

Zero combat or war unless people like you want to limit my playstyle...

Problem here is you and players like you who want to limit others playstyle because you dont like their playstyle

Careful dude... How is your glass house after all those rocks you've thrown?

Reactions: Slarti Bartfast

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
you dont want to limit other players in their preferred playstyles and wants about the game?
Maybe someone wants the Bounty System urgently and because you dislike it you want to limit him having fun this way?
If players like another playstyle that you dont like and you dont grant that to them is it egotistical and retarded then?

How is crafting, trading, taming/ breeding or fishing for example directly linked to combat and warfare???

You maybe say MO is only as a PvP Game when it is an RPG with open PvP, but nor is it neccessary to PVP in any way to play the game neither fully implemented.
We dont have TC, we dont have sieging, we dont have a proper bounty system :p
There is a lot of players what playstyle is non-PVP and completely not PVP relatet and it is avoiding all fighting, preferring to allways get away.
They dont ask for PvE Servers or safzones, but their way to PvP is to get away from it and not have to fight.
In the last open world PvP Sandbox with full loot i played running and getting away was a very smart PvP tactic,
In a sandbox game PvP does not mean its mandatory to fight! It means you can survive and that already was playing versus other players who could have killed you.
Players may also compete at the market or fishing for the biggest fish, getting the most gold from PvE only or just roleplaying...
In a sandbox game everyone can play like he wants to and find his way to play it aka they have their playstyle.
With open PvP and full loot and more enemies than friends around some may say everytime i safed loot or come back alive is a success versus players who where out to kill me, i have successfully PvP'd and survived.

Surviving on Nave and staying alive in a open PvP full loot environment is already PVP without any fight necessary.

There are people who want fights and at best fight all day and wage war, all fine.
Bot others dont, do you grant them their playstyle in this sandbox RPG?

A successfull Sandbox MMORPG means there are different playstyles viable from beeing a PVP fighter, PvE hunter, Trader, Fisher, Crafter or a mix of all or just a few. Some do PvE Hunting and Crafting only and it needs to be as viable as someone who want to do PvP fighting all day or mix it with whatever he likes.
See the world is open PvP, you can PvP all day whoever you want. It has consequences because your playstyle is diametral opposing other playstyles that want to avoid fights with players as they focus on different things.

If the community cannot understand that and not only tolerate, but even support each other to get what they want, the game will fail.
Not because of bugs, missing features, serverproblems, a subscription or whatever, but because of the community not ready to play the game with each other, but beeing ignorant, toxic, not granting everyone their playstyle and have some emapthy for their fellow players and their maybe different and opposing to oneself playstyle.

You can kos griefe or zerg and gank, wage war and fight all day as long as you understand that others dont want it and because your playstyle means a downtime to their playstyle they need to put also a downtime on your playstyle.
But because this is not possible as it is not the nature of their playstyle to put a downtime on you and we also dont want safezones other than cities or a PvE Server the game need to have mechanics that put PK's and KOS players on a downtime at minimum and have it to have consequences.
You need them to have fun, but they dont need you!
Ok not true, we need the danger and we like PK's to be around, but not all the time, not too often and also not without any consequences. The PK playstyle needs to be the hardest and most uncomfortable, a playstyle with downtimes, because this playstyle is against all other playstyles putting downtimes to them!

To balance this there need to be gamemechanics that do that.
And if there is no balance to that, well then there is no Sandbox RPG and i doubt enough players to finance the game in the future.

Imho SV is trying to find a middleground.

Last edited:

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
you dont want to limit other players in their preferred playstyles and wants about the game?
Maybe someone wants the Bounty System urgently and because you dislike it you want to limit him having fun this way?
If players like another playstyle that you dont like and you dont grant that to them is it egotistical and retarded then?

How is crafting, trading, taming/ breeding or fishing for example directly linked to combat and warfare???

You maybe say MO is only as a PvP Game when it is an RPG with open PvP, but nor is it neccessary to PVP in any way to play the game neither fully implemented.
There is a lot of players what playstyle is non-PVP and completely not PVP relatet and it is avoiding all fighting, preferring to allways get away.
They dont ask for PvE Servers or safzones, but their way to PvP is to get away from it and not have to fight.
In the last open world PvP Sandbox with full loot i played running and getting away was a very smart PvP tactic,
In a sandbox game PvP does not mean its mandatory to fight! It means you can survive and that already was playing versus other players who could have killed you.
Players may also compete at the market or fishing for the biggest fish, getting the most gold from PvE only or just roleplaying...
In a sandbox game everyone can play like he wants to and find his way to play it aka they have their playstyle.
With open PvP and full loot and more enemies than friends around some may say everytime i safed loot or come back alive is a success versus players who where out to kill me, i have successfully PvP'd and survived.

Surviving on Nave and staying alive in a open PvP full loot environment is already PVP without any fight necessary.

There are people who want fights and at best fight all day and wage war, all fine.

A successfull Sandbox MMORPG means there are different playstyles viable from beeing a PVP fighter, PvE hunter, Trader, Fisher, Crafter or a mix of all or just a few. Some do PvE Hunting and Crafting only and it needs to be as viable as someone who want to do PvP fighting all day or mix it with whatever he likes.
See the world is open PvP, you can PvP all day whoever you want. It has consequences because your playstyle is diametral opposing other playstyles that want to avoid fights with players as they focus on different things.

If the community cannot understand that and not only tolerate, but even support each other to get what they want, the game will fail.
Not because of bugs, missing features, serverproblems, a subscription or whatever, but because of the community not ready to play the game with each other, but beeing ignorant, toxic, not granting everyone their playstyle and have some emapthy for their fellow players and their maybe different and opposing to oneself playstyle.

You can kos griefe or zerg and gank, wage war and fight all day as long as you understand that others dont want it and because your playstyle means a downtime to their playstyle they need to put also a downtime on your playstyle.
But because this is not possible as it is not the nature of their playstyle to put a downtime on you and we also dont want safezones other than cities or a PvE Server the game need to have mechanics that put PK's and KOS players on a downtime at minimum and have it to have consequences.
Ok not true, we need the danger and we like PK's to be around, but not all the time, not too often and also not without any consequences. The PK playstyle needs to be the hardest and most uncomfortable, a playstyle with downtimes, because this playstyle is against all other playstyles putting downtimes to them!

And if there is no balance to that, well then there is no Sandbox RPG and i doubt enough players to finance the game in the future.

I try not to as I feel all playstyles fit into a MMORPG but they have to be done right and balanced rightly.
A bounty system is dandy and fine again if done right. In MO and MO2 we dont have maps showing your location or any other help in finding(tracking) players, so imo a bounty system where you pay a reward for delivery of a head aquired after said bounty is put and accepted by the killer of the target.
Meaning no artificial help in tracking or locating your bounty, the kill must be yours(you cant simply kill the hunter and aquire the head illegally) I would even go as far as to say 100% of the dmg must be directly yours to promote sportmanship and demote zerging a target.

This brings activity, rivalry and healthy competition aswell as some more risk to actions which is severly lacking atm.

You craft gears of war, you trade crafts of war, you tame war mounts and war beasts, you fish buffs, soon debuffs and materials for war and most of said content is directly linked to war, warfare or wargames.

We have strongholds(defensive war structures), we have keeps(defensive war structures) and houses(basic defensive survival structure, also used as refuge from war). Most are directly linked to war and only exists because of war/warfare/wargames.
We dont have TC and advanced sieging that is right but it is a central part of the game simply not released because of reasons. To note MO2 is still not released as its in Early Access but with a persistent release meaning no more wipes, simple as that.

We can siege currently in a very basic bareboned way in blunt weapon dmg.

You cant say they dont want to participate in PvP or war since whatever they are doing they are simply weapon dealers claiming they dont support war but their actions and living supports war in its very fabric. They are feeding the beasts literally with gears of war, no excuse for hypocrits. The Emperor Rejects!

Being in Nave or currently Myrland is to accept PvP will come into your face if you do not take neccessary steps to avoid it, trying to change that is sacrilege towards the game that this is, limiting playstyles because you dont like them while they create content for thousands of players enjoying that risk thats only found in this one game should be met with great resistance wherever it will spring up.

If you dont want to experience PvP, combat or war in this game then this game is literally not designed for you or your playstyle, theres TONS of games without such features in them for you to play. You should NOT try to ruin this one because your fragile self cant handle getting attacked in a game meant to attack you in every possible way(trust me MO itself try to murder you constantly).
But what you can is play the pacifist, you can refuse to harm other beings and live a life of peace, but you cant expect others to not harm you. The Emperor Agrees!

Yes I agree that all playstyles should be here as every MMORPG should strive for, but non should have special privileges, artificial limits, etc.

I want towns back to where the ruling guild can turn all towns into unlawful red towns and get rid off all safe zones the game has, where players finally can police their respecitve areas without artificial guards making the laws but players themselves.
I am for as little limitations that only a sandbox can have, true player centric game with true player freedom.

I am all for making the game harder, harsher and more hardcore, even though it would chase away casuals and most players around, so we can truly get the real MO back.

I am also for statloss as we had in MO, but if you think there is no downtime for reds then you are mistaken, luckily for reds stronghold priests will limit that.
But I am a true neutral so I want statloss albeit half for blues since death should hurt for anyone and downtime after death should not be a sole punishment for red players imo as we need both in these games.
Sadly I am among the very few true neutral players left from a bygone era.

I mean give me a solid reason why there should be special privileges to certain players upon death ?
And dont come with things like "You killed me after farming xhours so you should lose time on death aswell" thats basically a l2p issue and a GET GOOD! issue of you as a player who died to a red instead of beating the red and taking his time invested instead. But hey its so much more fun crying about it to try manipulate the game devs to artificially punish people because they hurt your fragile ego because you either:
Did not invest enough time training to beat him.
Did not invest enough gold to buy protection.
Did not deem time invested worth the above.

These are all a you problem, and not sufficient to artificially punish players better, smarter, stronger, more numerous or simply better looking then you.

You all signed up for this when you bought and downloaded this game.
Dont try to change it because your hurt feelings dont punish the big bad red riding wolf. Rather overcome it through great effort!

This game will fail because of SV not having learned from past mistakes. Oh and their new mistakes, dont forget those.

Shadowmist

Dec 19, 2021
The problem is that it's impossible to 'git gud' enough to fight 1v5. Most of the time you get zerged and that's where the fun stops. Pvp is fun when if I die I feel there was something I could've done better, but when you're chopping wood and 5 guys jump you there's nothing you can do about it, and there is literally VERY little risk for them to do so, yet they reap all the rewards.

Also what we must remember is that a lot of veterans have spent hundreds of hours in the game and in some cases even thousands if you count MO1 experience, and once you've geared and skilled up your character and have a full bank, getting killed isn't that big of a deal most of the time.
But a new player who just made his first 10 gold and then spent it on a nice sword and is then zerged is likely going to rage quit.

It's not about how much gear and stuff you lose, it's about how much you're left with. People in big guilds are so spoiled with easy access to everything that they forget that's not how a lot of people play and that to most people it's not just a matter of picking up new stuff within minutes, but instead they need to do MORE farming where they are likely to get murdered again.

MO will always be a pvp game, but it's up to the players how they chose to tackle that. We don't want to limit anyone's playstyle more than necessary, but If my playstyle is to chop wood and yours is to murder lumberjacks, don't you think it greatly limits MY playstyle when you murder me?

The game shouldn't limit people's playstyles, but there still needs to be boundaries to prevent it from becoming a free for all deathmatch.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
The problem is that it's impossible to 'git gud' enough to fight 1v5. Most of the time you get zerged and that's where the fun stops. Pvp is fun when if I die I feel there was something I could've done better, but when you're chopping wood and 5 guys jump you there's nothing you can do about it, and there is literally VERY little risk for them to do so, yet they reap all the rewards.

Also what we must remember is that a lot of veterans have spent hundreds of hours in the game and in some cases even thousands if you count MO1 experience, and once you've geared and skilled up your character and have a full bank, getting killed isn't that big of a deal most of the time.
But a new player who just made his first 10 gold and then spent it on a nice sword and is then zerged is likely going to rage quit.

It's not about how much gear and stuff you lose, it's about how much you're left with. People in big guilds are so spoiled with easy access to everything that they forget that's not how a lot of people play and that to most people it's not just a matter of picking up new stuff within minutes, but instead they need to do MORE farming where they are likely to get murdered again.

MO will always be a pvp game, but it's up to the players how they chose to tackle that. We don't want to limit anyone's playstyle more than necessary, but If my playstyle is to chop wood and yours is to murder lumberjacks, don't you think it greatly limits MY playstyle when you murder me?

The game shouldn't limit people's playstyles, but there still needs to be boundaries to prevent it from becoming a free for all deathmatch.
Thing is you can beat 5 worse players then you SO LONG there is no mages in the group.
If 1 mage is present and you cant dispose of him in the first minute of fighting then you will die. No defenses against magic like there are against melee and archery.

Thing is as a lumberjack you have no limits as to where you jack your wood, you can hide, you can escape and you can fight your assailant. Being killed per se is not limiting but a failure to do your job uninterrupted.

If however while jacking your hard ass wood, you where limited to stand still at the tree for a time period where you cant do anything else, that would limit you.
You can still do exactly the same as your enemy, which dont limit your options.
Say if whiny children gets their way and punish your killer by freezing him out of the game every death where he aint allowed to play because of his playstyle, now that would be limiting.

Id say limitations either forces you to do something because of reasons or simply hinders your abilities through artificial limitations.
Examples of this is for example the current combat system which is so slow that all the best or fastest players abilities are greatly limited by how slow the combat is and their skill is artificially limited by the game by saying "sorry mac but your skills are too great for this game and its players so we need to turn you down to their level".
Or say a prison or time out of the game on death for certain playstyles like murderers, "you are playing this game as intended with its designed rules but players whine and so we need to lock you out to appease them". Definitely the wrong ways to limit your players.

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
They issue is just people refusing to accept that they should have consequences for naked gathering. They want low effort gameplay where they dont have to gear up, sneak around, maintain awareness, and fight people.

Reactions: ThaBadMan

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
They issue is just people refusing to accept that they should have consequences for naked gathering. They want low effort gameplay where they dont have to gear up, sneak around, maintain awareness, and fight people.
Risk vs reward issue I agree.

Also do remember in MO a lumberjack had no way to fight so it might be the same mentality lingering.
But I agree its no excuse since in MO2 you can as a lumberjack have all neccessary skills to be a top of the line warrior as well. The days of naked gathering/farming and whining should be over, everyone should do everything in gear or dont whine if you die.
Some players would rather farm players for resources instead of resources, why feed the beast by standing there naked yelling "come take my shit for free!"
Certain type of players simply need to learn the hard way and still is stuck in the MO mindset of do things naked and limit what you drop on death, they also feel they have the privilege to cry about their horrible choices, which just is wrong.

Reactions: Midkemma

Shadowmist

Dec 19, 2021
Risk vs reward issue I agree.

Also do remember in MO a lumberjack had no way to fight so it might be the same mentality lingering.
But I agree its no excuse since in MO2 you can as a lumberjack have all neccessary skills to be a top of the line warrior as well. The days of naked gathering/farming and whining should be over, everyone should do everything in gear or dont whine if you die.
Some players would rather farm players for resources instead of resources, why feed the beast by standing there naked yelling "come take my shit for free!"
Certain type of players simply need to learn the hard way and still is stuck in the MO mindset of do things naked and limit what you drop on death, they also feel they have the privilege to cry about their horrible choices, which just is wrong.
If people actually stood a chance when they were ganked you'd see more people gathering while geared up, but by the time you've switched weapons to fight back both you and your horse is dead anyway.
Also, as mentioned before, if I get murederd by a solo player while I'm gathering, it sucks and as per previous statement I have little chance to have the time to fight back, but I still personally respect it for being a "fair" fight in MO2 terms.
That NEVER happens though because you get zerged 99 times out of 100.

But to get back on topic, I think with a fixed guild war system that is forced we would hopefully not need this discussion anymore.
If the players who do want to fight all the time everywhere get to do that via a good war system, we could probably make MC punishments even harsher, since there wouldn't be any more "accidental MC".

Midkemma

Feb 27, 2022
Have fun!

In the end dude I do genuinely hope you have fun as well. Always happy to sling words at each other ^.^ but when it comes to life then this should be fun.

TBH I can't be bothered with this thread anymore after reading patch notes. I love a harsh world as success feels greater for me :p I'm feeling less and less risk and the consequences SV are picking feel wrong.
I can't believe I spent so many years playing a non-PvP role in a PvP game and I'm seeing the anti-PvP and want to QQ about it!

Grotebozebeer

Jun 1, 2021

Im impressed, very well put into words. I hope this is the direction MO is heading. A way to all get what we want. Is it even possible without selling out on the MO identity?

Im curious, sencerely, What system u would implement?

Perhaps more colours? Killing a blue = super duper harsh penalty, killing an orange, is often not worth it. etc. It has to be something with risk versus reward, thats for sure. Perhaps instead of colours, use a throphy that wil indicate how much of a criminal u are.

Last edited:

Grotebozebeer

Jun 1, 2021
@ TheBadMan

The lumberjack story is a nice one, but a story it remains. U know just aswell as anyone here, that lumberjack is fucked. No escape.
And there has to be a system that doesnt limit, but enforces. I mean, i dont always like the police, but its good they are there.