Beta Patch Notes 0.1.0.4

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
this message proves once again what kind of person you are =) are you trying to offend me pointing out that I don’t know English? )) this is an act of a low person

don't worry my friend the meaning of your text I understand completely

ps sorry for offtop

Yes, because pointing out I don't understand your broken English was the point when you're telling me what I said didn't stay conducive to the conversation.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
HYM, Badman, you need to re-read Skydancers post. I was going to write one, and then read his/hers, and realized someone had already written my response for me. Thanks Skydancer; a most excellent explanation. And I'm sick of arguing with people who just love to argue for arguments sake. Your "win by any means at any cost" crap screwed up MO1, and it's screwing up this thread. If unbelievable combat full of exploits is what you still want, you two should go find a different game, or go back to MO1 and enjoy it's death rattle.

Most of both your arguments center around making up crap no one was actually talking about, then arguing against it. It's called a "strawman argument", and it's just dishonest and manipulative, and you should really just stop.

The fuck are you on about.

You mean spinning the camera around to exploit a loophole in the hilt hits detection system for full damage, being able to hit and block behind you, and exploiting the hit detection by stabbing the ground and walls to increase your attack speed as if you landed a nice meaty hit ruins suspension of disbelief and is bad for the game?

Funny because some of that didn't happen in MO1.

Reactions: ThaBadMan

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
HYM, Badman, you need to re-read Skydancers post. I was going to write one, and then read his/hers, and realized someone had already written my response for me. Thanks Skydancer; a most excellent explanation. And I'm sick of arguing with people who just love to argue for arguments sake. Your "win by any means at any cost" crap screwed up MO1, and it's screwing up this thread. If unbelievable combat full of exploits is what you still want, you two should go find a different game, or go back to MO1 and enjoy it's death rattle.

Most of both your arguments center around making up crap no one was actually talking about, then arguing against it. It's called a "strawman argument", and it's just dishonest and manipulative, and you should really just stop.
Another clueless one it is.
For one I was against 100% of the changes that ruined MO.

If unbelievable combat full of exploits is what you call MO, you need to gain some knowledge of the combat system and also manage to keep bugs apart from the combat system.

Again you need to go into detail on what you consider "unbelievable combat full of exploits" are.
If prediction "abuse" is what you consider exploits, you should really educate yourself on what exploits actually are.

Desync, ping issues, instability, choppy movement, teleporting, prediction, etcetc are not exploits, they are not apart of the combat system but are faults in the game or with the server.
Blaming such on the combat shows a lack of understanding and knowledge.

Not sure who your targeting the last part with but thats what every single person who argues with me does. Everyone likes to put words in mouths when they dont have good points in their arguements.

Like yourself, not really contributing anything to the discussion while going straight for the personal attacks/insults. Now I know I do it aswell, but normally not until who im arguing with show signs of either retardation or lack of knowledge in what he/she discusses.

Ive read his post, I did reply to it. Funny how you say he wrote your post for you. And still you call him out in your post since he did what you said in the last part of your post. Funny indeed since you tell others to stop doing that and still you agree with him doing it...Hypocrisy at its finest...

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Another clueless one it is.
For one I was against 100% of the changes that ruined MO.

If unbelievable combat full of exploits is what you call MO, you need to gain some knowledge of the combat system and also manage to keep bugs apart from the combat system.

Again you need to go into detail on what you consider "unbelievable combat full of exploits" are.
If prediction "abuse" is what you consider exploits, you should really educate yourself on what exploits actually are.

Desync, ping issues, instability, choppy movement, teleporting, prediction, etcetc are not exploits, they are not apart of the combat system but are faults in the game or with the server.
Blaming such on the combat shows a lack of understanding and knowledge.

Not sure who your targeting the last part with but thats what every single person who argues with me does. Everyone likes to put words in mouths when they dont have good points in their arguements.

Like yourself, not really contributing anything to the discussion while going straight for the personal attacks/insults. Now I know I do it aswell, but normally not until who im arguing with show signs of either retardation or lack of knowledge in what he/she discusses.

Ive read his post, I did reply to it. Funny how you say he wrote your post for you. And still you call him out in your post since he did what you said in the last part of your post. Funny indeed since you tell others to stop doing that and still you agree with him doing it...Hypocrisy at its finest...

Same kind of people who will let things slide as long as it supports their idea, but will flip if it doesn't and bash it with no other reason then "yeah otherwise it would be like mo1".

They don't realize a lot of us played MO1 for much longer then they did and know about the issues that plagued it from nearly start to finish. Unlike some who played in spurts or only a short period of time in comparison.

A big reason players left MO1 during steam launch was server stability and the random bugs that cropped up in gameplay, not even combat. There was references to slow starting movement speed, but never any mention that I had personally seen about combat.

A lot of us were there before, during, and after. At the time people attributed it to mass griefing, which is a double edged sword cause one of the two spawns was MK and MK at the time was controlled by a guild called RPK that was honestly just full of shitties who griefed players for fun, but on the opposite side MO1 was advertised as a hard-core sandbox with open world PvP and any player stepping in not expecting that were very delusional or didn't read about the game.

Also considering new players could of just as easily deleted and restarted in Tindrem, they could avoid the consistent camping issues in a matter of minutes with no loss.

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
What do both UE4 and SV have in common? what is shared in a mutual partnership? ( A: Persistent Optimization )

If you take new technology and brand it while figuring it out, it's the same concept. SV does it's again... through what mutual partnership??

SO... In theory welcome to MO2.26 with persistent optimization. Can I give some love ladies? You are Beautiful! Not a derail just my opinion 😻

Ministro

Dec 3, 2020
this message proves once again what kind of person you are =) are you trying to offend me pointing out that I don’t know English? )) this is an act of a low person
He's like that in a lot of threads. I suggest you just ignore him.